I like you

I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful Sunday morning for Nayeon until her best friend barged into her house and dragged her out of her comfy bed. She didn’t know what make Sana so excited today nor she did cares. She’s Sana anyway __ her middle name is optimistic. She has planned to sleep all day but thanks to Sana for ruined it. Nayeon walked out of her shower, eyebrows slightly raising when she saw Sana already prepare clothes for her. Nayeon sighed, she should have known better and locked her room last night. Sana is at it again, setting a blind date for her without her permission again.

 

“Please tell me that it isn’t what I think it is.” Nayeon said as she walks closer to her best friend. She leaned on her study desk, looking at Sana who’s busy trying to match the outfits. Sana stopped what she was doing and look at Nayeon, trying to look clueless as possible but Nayeon knows better than that. Behind that cute and innocent look, there’s Satan hiding.

 

“What do you mean by that?” She asked.

 

“I swear Sana if that girl is someone like that eagle Kim Dahyun or savage Tzuyu, I’m going to disowned you.” Nayeon threatened, she still remembers it when Dahyun forced her to dance to her eagle dance in the café full of people. She has never step into that café since then. And that Chou Tzuyu __ that little devil, the way she roasted Nayeon when she was supposed to be her date, Nayeon still feel the burn till today.

 

“You’re going to like it!” Sana excitedly said but Nayeon just squinted her eyes suspiciously at her. She has said it before too but the only person who like it is Jeongyeon. That girl is Nayeon miserable life’s fan.

 

XXX

 

Nayeon nervously look around, her head would automatically snap towards the entrance whenever she heard the bell ringing. Even though she already going through this for who knows how many time, but still it makes her nervous as hell. Who knows if she going to meet her soulmate today, it’s going to be the end of her sad fate and she’s going to slap that receipt onto Jeongyeon’s face and probably loves Sana a bit more than she already did.

 

“Hi?”

 

Nayeon almost choked on her drink when someone suddenly stood in front of her. Where did she come from? She has been staring at the entrance since she arrived and she never saw her enter this café. But her question soon answered when Nayeon finally looks at her, in front of her stood a beautiful girl with her long straight hair and that angelic look, one word __ perfect. She looks feminine too, Nayeon’s type. But what the most important, Nayeon sure she just fall from heaven above that’s why she didn’t see she enter the café just now. Oh wait, she’s wearing a waitress shirt. But whatever, Nayeon insisted that the girl just fall from heaven when it was obvious that she just came out from the kitchen or something.

 

“Are you Im Nayeon?” She shyly asked.

 

“Who Im Nayeon?” Nayeon asked, she was in dazed.

 

“You’re Im Nayeon, you dumb .”

 

Someone from table behind her said, and yes that someone is Sana. She is there to make sure everything went smooth as she planned but today it looks like Nayeon is the one who’s going to ruin it and Sana’s not going to let it happen. Not when her friend finally shows an interest in her probably 247th date in this year.

 

“I was about to say I’m not Im Nayeon but Your Nayeon but thank you for ruining it.” Nayeon groaned.

 

“Oh god, are you Jeongyeon’s sibling?” Sana asked.

 

“It’s Your not Yoo. It’s okay if you don’t get it, you’re stupid anyway.”

 

“Thanks. I’ll take that as compliment.”

 

“Uh-uh.”

 

The best friends quickly look up when they heard someone cleared . They totally forgot there’s someone else there, the girl was there all the time she argued with Sana and not to mention, she’s ing standing. Nayeon didn’t even offer her to sit down and she suddenly felt stupid. Quickly, she got up from her seat and pull the chair opposite her for the girl to sit. She went back to her chair after that and both of them went silent.

 

“Ask her name.” Sana ushers, she was sitting back facing them at the table behind but close enough to heard everything.

 

“What’s your name?” Nayeon rubs the back of her neck as she asked her, she felt awkward.

 

“Mina. Myoui Mina.” She said.

 

“Are you Japanese?” Nayeon asked, she resisted herself from rolling her eyes in front of her date when she heard Sana, “Of course she is. Her face screamed I’m Japanese.” Mina nodded her head with “Yes, I’m Japanese”, and Nayeon wonders if Mina was cursed and would die if she said more than three words.

 

“Suki da yo.”

 

“Suki da yo?” Nayeon repeated the words, feeling slightly confused and she knows she ed up when Mina looks at her weirdly, like she is crazy or something and Sana tries to stifle her laugh behind her. She didn’t know what is that, she just said it because had heard it before but she didn’t remember the meaning. Whatever it is, she knows it’s a game over for today. She doesn’t care anymore that Mina is there as she puts Sana in a headlock.

 

 

 

 

XXX

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter