final

Let's Make a Night (Just You and I)

Minseok said something the last time you two called about dying his hair, so it shouldn’t have been a surprise when he greets you at the beginning of your dinner date sporting a soft blond color that brings out the lightness of his eyebrows and the youthfulness in his cheeks.

You still can’t help cooing at him like he was a baby animal – like a little kitten, your brain supplies. He really is too adorable, all dressed up for your date like he still needs to impress you. But the soft white pattern of his sweater isn’t helping you chase away the kitten image either. How could this be the same man you first met at your company’s Trade Conference? The man you were introduced to, with his sleek dark hair and sharp, fitted suit is miles away from the boyish smile meeting your eyes from across the table and the delicate hand that have to shake themselves free of oversized sweater sleeves.

Either way, you’re not complaining. Adorable Minseok and y Minseok are equally appealing to you. You make sure to let him know that as well, making kissy faces at him when he pushes his fluffy bangs out of his eyes as he gives the waiter your wine order and cooing to yourself when he has to push his sleeves all the way up to his elbows repeatedly over the course of the meal.

Minseok obviously doesn’t care for the teasing, with the way he purses his lips and shoots you that look with his eyebrows over the rim of his glass. You’re having too much fun making him pull those faces to care though, and it’s not like you mean anything horrible when you say the oversized sweater look makes him look like a little kid trying too hard to impress his noona.

You drank a little too much to be okay to drive, even after you dragged dessert out laughing at Minseok as he tried to dodge your frosting-covered finger. Some manages to get on his nose and he pulls a face as he crosses his eyes to look down at the smear. You try your best not to squeal and make baby noises like he actually is a kitten but there’s enough alcohol in your system to make trying harder than it’s worth.

Minseok drives you home after that, even though you feel guilty about him having to take a taxi back to the restaurant to retrieve his car. That doesn’t stop you from teasing him some more, asking him how long it had been since he passed his driver’s test and “do you feel like an adult now that you don’t need a permit to drive, baby?”

Minseok rolls his eyes at you through the mirror.

“Come inside for a bit.” It’s starting to rain and the late night air cuts right through your thin tights. You pull your jacket around yourself a little tighter and shiver in your heels. “Just until the rain starts. I’ll pour you some more wine, you have to take a taxi anyway.”

“So I don’t look like I’m old enough to drive, but I do look like I’m old enough to drink?” Minseok smirks at you smugly but follows you up the stairs anyway.

“I won’t tell if you don’t,” you send him a sleazy, off-center wink over your shoulder as you fumble your keys into the lock.

“You’re ridiculous.” There’s a solid, broad chest pressed against your slim back and his breath teases at your loose hair as he reaches around to help you unlock the door.

“I can’t help it,” you mumble to yourself. “You just look so cute and little in that sweater with your fluffy ing hair, it’s unfair.”

“I’m not little,” you only half listen to your boyfriend grumble as you lean on him in the entry way and work at the buckle on the straps of your shoes. “I’m taller than you when you’re not wearing those deathtraps and I’m three years older than you.”

“You are so little,” you latch onto the word in your tipsy, tired state, stockings sliding against the floor as you hang off the broad shoulders of your boyfriend. “Itty-bitty Minseokkie is so squishy and cute!”

“Squishy?” the way Minseok looks down at you sends a shiver down your spine. “Cute?” he takes your hand off his shoulder by the wrist and guides you backwards towards the wall. You’re captivated by the way he runs his tongue over his wine tinted lips.

He still hasn’t let go of your wrist and he uses that grip to guide your hand up his sweater. When your cheeks heat up this time, it’s not from the alcohol. His stomach is firm and warm and hard under your soft palm. You’re pretty sure you’re drooling but he calls your name and snaps you out of your daze. “Does this feel cute and squishy to you?”

“N-no,” you’re trembling and kinda sorta very by the way Minseok is bearing down on you, pinning you against the wall with his strength. His chest is pressed against yours, which pins your wrist uncomfortably between his abs and your slightly more giving stomach, but you manage to wiggle it out of the way and rest it on his hip instead, rubbing over the jut of bone as you lean up to try and kiss him.

Minseok evidently has other plans. He dodges your lips to press a kiss to the shell of your ear instead as a firm hand slides up the outside of your thigh. “That’s right. If I was so little, I wouldn’t be able to do this, hmm?” and this, of course, is grabbing you by the backs of your thighs, right underneath your , and pushing you up the wall until the tip of your nose brushes against his.

“Oh , Minseok-!” you groan, bite your lip as your boyfriend pins you to the wall with his own body. Your legs wrap firmly around his hips, only for the extra support as you arch against the wall. Certainly not to feel the start of something hard and warm pressing against your core through the simple layer of cotton slacks and nylon.

“D’you like that, princess?” Minseok brushes the tip of his nose down the length of yours, hovers his lips a breath away as he whispers low and rough, “like it when I throw you around? Does it turn you on when I use my strength to spread you open?”

You don’t answer, too busy giving in to your needs. Your need for Minseok’s lips against you, his tongue in your mouth as his hand slides up your underneath your dress, the need in your hips that has them fluttering and rocking your wetness against the growing bulge in his slacks.

Minseok grabs your hips to still you as he pulls away to breathe.

“Baby please!” You whine desperately, voice too loud in the little space between the two of you.

“What do you want?” He sounds smug still, despite being just as breathless and red-faced as you are. It’s infuriating how he can keep his composure like this while you’re trying desperately to not melt against the wall.

Boldly, you wrap your fingers around the hand pinning your hips to the wall and push it down under your dress towards the band of your , never breaking contact with Minseok as you do.

“Please, ‘seokkie?”

Minseok looks at you like he wants to eat you alive, and you really, really hope he does.