Chapter 2

You re an evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

with heavy luggage and heavy heart, wonwoo walked through the hallway. he pulled the blue luggage with stickers on it.

 

sometimes he almost fell but with fast pace, he straighten his body, pretending.

 

"YOU GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE NOW!" his appa said with his finger pointed to the front door.

 

"no honey no, dont, please! he still our son, our blood. please" his umma crying at his appa's feet, begging.

 

"i didnt raised any son, just bohyuk. bohyuk honey bohyuk" this time, his appa crying either. "bohyuk our son".

 

then his appa shot wonwoo with his dead glare "but when this trying to being his happiness, look what happened"

 

"but appa" wonwoo crying, begging, knees on the floor "im trying, im trying to be his happiness, like you wish. but i didnt know that-that it will end up by an accident" his eyes, red-shot.

 

"still, i really cant see your face, it makes me want to throw up anytime" his appa walked to the door, and open it, slowly "please, get your life, and please please please dont make a step even a few step to this house"

 

"HONEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THATS OUR SON!" his umma slapped repeatly on his dad chest.

 

but wonwoo knows, this is the right decision his appa made. so he approached his parents, gave a slight smile to his umma.

 

"umma i will text you when i miss you okay, dont cry please" and running his thumb to his umma's cheeks and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter