Chapter 1

You re an evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mingyu woke up from his long-sleep, he doesnt have any alarm, but just alarm from his phone. he reached for his phone, rub rub rub with his right hand and swiped, turned the alarm off.

 

he rubs his eyes with his middle finger and slowly opens it "god i still need my beauty sleep" then sighed.

 

he fastly bringing his hand and cover his eyes with his palm because of the brightness from the window. he wish, he wish to have a partner, or love? that sounds more nice.

 

he stretched his body until his finger's feet touched the edge of his bed, thats how he got this tall body, he admit it. he sits up and yawned "i wish i can sell that cafe".

 

his hands threw up on the air "ahh, ahhh. okay that is so refreshing" he then goes down from his bed, and took his towel from the chair beside his bed "but na ah, thats all i have" and heading to the bathroom.

 

he didnt take a long showering, towel around his waist, wet hair and wet body. he goes out from the bathroom, reached for his hair-dryer on the table and going to dry his hair. then he went to his closet, looking for something good for today.

 

he decided to wear some casual clothes ; white top with collars, and black jeans. he wouldnt prefer to anyone to wearing some nice tie when you re just work in the cafe.

 

he brushes his hair from the front to the back with his finger and spray some perfume on his neck, strawberry his fav.

 

he heading to the kitchen to get some breakfast like bread with strawberry jam since he just stayed in this apartment, alone, yup, alone. yeah he likes strawberry.

 

he walked to his living room and he noticed 'i really needs a roommate, to bring up this quiet atmosphere, tsk tsk' he then took a paper and then writes his name, number phone, and,

 

"Im looking for a roommate for my apartment, feel free to call or message me, about the bill we can discuss together when we meet".

 

mingyu took his car keys and drove to his cafe. when he arrived, he didnt forgot to paste the ad on the wall of his cafe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter