III

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THIS IS CHAPTER 3!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND IT'S A BIT LONG HEHEHEHE Please tell me what you guys think about this chapter okay? And I'm excited for AMA with BTS XD ENJOY!

 

 

“Okay, so how is it gonna be?” Soeun looked at Jungkook once they’re inside of Jungkook’s car. The car was parked near the restaurant, but also near the place where 97 liners and V got their drink.

Jungkook looked at her and smiled, “I hope the real story was not gonna come out. I don’t want to make my hyungs worry”

“I have a plan!” Soeun replied cheerfully.

“What is it?” Jungkook ready to listen.

“If you don’t want to make them worry, you should try on not drinking and going out anymore!” Soeun replied sarcastically. Hearing Soeun’s sarcastic comments, Jungkook sniffed.

“Let’s just recall what happened and fix the story, shall we?” Jungkook asked and she nodded.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Wednesday night

 

“How did we get in again a while ago?” Chaera looked at Soeun and she shook her head. 3 of them were at a very exclusive pub and only rich people, actors and idols who could get in. It was crazy as well for Soeun to get inside. She had been seeing so many chaebol and actors roaming around since a while ago. Jinhee put them in, somehow.

“Excuse me” A guy next to her started to speak and she looked at him. Soeun jumped a little bit.

“Holly crap you’re..” Soeun looked closely and tried to make sure that she’s not wrong, “you’re Jeon Jungkook!”

“Yeah yeah yeah” He smiled and greeted her, “how are you tonight?”

“I’m...fine, thanks” Soeun answered awkwardly, “how are you?”

“I... I don’t feel good” Jungkook looked sad. For the first time, Soeun can see an idol, but for the first time also, she saw an idol look sad and beng very honest about it, “tell me,”

“Because you don’t want to talk to me” Jungkook looked sad. At that point, Soeun knew that Jungkook is trying to flirt with him.

“Nice one” Soeun drank her drink and looked away.

“Hey hey” Jungkook held her wrist and looked at her, “see? I’m right, afterall. You don’t want to talk to me”

“You’re not talking, we’re flirting” Soeun replied to him, “and apparently, I have a boyfriend”

“You have?” Jungkook looked at her, “really?”

“Yeah, why?” Soeun looked confused.

“You don’t seem like someone who have a boyfriend, just saying” He replied. He drank his drink and looked at Soeun, “your name?”

“Do Soeun” Soeun gave her name shortly.

“Well, nice to meet you Soeun-ssi” Jungkook smiled, “I’m Jeon Jungkook” He gave his hand and Soeun shake his hand with a smile on her face. “Who are you with tonight?”

“My friends” Soeun looked next to her but couldn’t find Chaera ther. “Well I’m with my friends, but I think they’re dancing right now. Who are you with?”

“Myself” Jungkook laughed and drink again.

“Aren’t you busy?” She asked again.

“Yes, I actually am busy” Jungkook laughed, “but I don’t care. I don’t feel comfortable and I don’t feel happy”

“Why?”

“Erin” Jungkook shortly answered, “but I found Erin again!” Jungkook looked around and tried to find someone in the middle of the crowd, “you see the girl in white? That’s my Erin”

Soeun looked around but couldn’t find anyone.

“I can’t find her” Soeun told him.

“Yeah! Because she doesn’t exist anymore! She left me for Mark!” Jungkook screamed angrily at her. Now Soeun understand, he’s heartbroken.

“I’m sorry” Soeun looked at Jungkook ad tapped his shoulders, “you’re gonna be fine,”

“I’m not. I love her” Jungkook sighed.

 

 

 

“Kook-ah, where have you been?”

 

Soeun looked at the source of the voice. A girl wearing a crush white dress was walking towards Jungkook and her, “Kook-ah!” She ran to him and hugged him. Soeun looked at smile at Jungkook.

“Aah..so this is her?” Soeun asked him but he shook his head immediately. The girl looked at Soeun and frowned, “Kook-ah, who is she?”

“She’s Soeun, my friend,” Jungkook smiled and drank while introducing Soeun to the girl and he did the same thing to Soeun, “Soeun, this is Hanae”

“Hey” Soeun waved her hands at her while she only grins. She looked at Jungkook and pouted, “Kook-ah, we need to go”

“Go where? I still want to drink” Jungkook groaned and waved at the bartender, “one more please!”. Soeun looked at Jungkook and Hanae who looked like a love bird. Hanae looked like she enjoyed Jungkook’s presence, but not Jungkook. He doesn’t seem happy.

“Let’s take picture” Hanae took out her cellphone and Jungkook glared at her. He put her phone back to her bag, “I told you no picture” He coldly answered.

“Please come on~~” Hanae begged him, “I just want to keep the memories alive. It’s you. You’re precious to me”

“I’m precious to many people and one picture could ruin their heart” Jungkook replied.

“Wow, vanity” Soeun who heard, mumbled for herself.

“Up to you” Hanae drank her drink again. She looked at Soeun and asked her, “Soeun-ssi, who are you with?”

“My! friends,” Soeun smiled.

“Oh! No boyfriend I guess” Hanae made her guest but at the same time mock Soeun. Soeun looked at her annoyed; feeling like she wanted to scatched her out, but of course, that’s not possible. She only smiled and looked at her. “I have a boyfriend, but he love to stay home rather than being here”

“Oh, he must be boring then” Hanae laughed. Soeun gave up after. “He must be so boring! Unlike by Jungkook right here, right dear?”

Jungkook only laughed. His eyes were half closed. It’s obvious that he’s already really drunk.

“Jungkook-ah, let’s take picturee~” Hanae looked for more chance.

“I told you no, what kind of language do you understand?!” Jungkook screamed at her and shocks Soeun. Soeun never thought that he would scream at her, she seriously thought that Jungkook would never be angry at a girl, his baby face shows that, but not his attitude. Hanae looked annoyed and drink her drinks again.

“Let’s dance” Jungkook looked at Soeun and Soeun widened her eyes.

“Me?”

“Yeah, you” Jungkook laughed, “why? You don’t want?”

“Well, I-“

“Don’t know how to dance?” Jungkook made a guess. Soeun did not answer but Jungkook smiled and gave his hand to her, “come on, I heard this a lot from girls and turns out, they can. They just want my attention”

“Wow seems like you hang out with a lot of girls” Soeun and he laughed, “I really cannot dance” Soeun honestly told him.

“Well, I told the other girls that I will teach you, and I will teach you, okay?” Jungkook laughed and wait for Soeun’s respond.

“What about your friend right there?” Soeun looked at Hanae.

“I met her here, so I will leave her here as well” Jungkook smiled, “I’m bored with her and you’re so much interesting for me, so why not”

“IF you say so” Soeun reached out to Jungkook’s hand and hold it. They both went to dance floor and Jungkook hold her hand tightly. Soeun tried to move but she seriously have no idea on how she should do it. Jungkook laughed seeing her being so stiff and decided to hold her arms tight.

“Trust me” Jungkook smiled and tried to lead her. First, he tried to play with her hands and turn her around. Soeun smiled and laughed and Jungkook could see that she’s a little bit more relax than before, so he took the next step.

Jungkook grabbed Soeun’s waist and looked at her softly. Soeun went back to stiff but Jungkook asked her again, “I thought you trust me,” he said.

“I don’t think it’s right” Soeun looked at him.

“I’m just teaching you how to dance, I know you have a boyfriend and I respect that, but I want to teach you, so you should feel okay” Jungkook told her. Soeun gave a thought about it. Jungkook was right, afterall, he knew that she has a boyfriend.

Soeun started to move her waist and Jungkook smiled at her. She looked at him and smiled as well. “See, it’s not hard” Jungkook moved from left to right and helped her and she moved with him and along with the song.

“I must say, you are good in dancing” Soeun compliment him.

“I know someone who is better tho, like Jimin hyung” Jungkook laughed. He moved again while looking at Soeun who looked like she’s having so much fun. She smiled and went closer to him as the music got a little bit slower but still in a very nice beat to dance. Jungkook brought her closer and he put her on his arms; almost, hugging her.

“This is comfortable,” Jungkook mumbled and whispered on Soeun’s ear, “Erin-ah, I miss you”

“Jungkook-ssi”

“Please, be my Erin,” Jungkook hugged her now, “just for one night” He looked at her and Soeun saw his teary eyes, “please”

Soeun could see a lot of pain. Seems like Erin hurt him a lot, she mumbled inside.

 

 

“Okay”

 

Jungkook hugged her really tight now and dance with her in the middle of flashing lights and people who are dancing like them. “Why” Jungkook mumbled, “why did you leave me?”

“I don’t know” She mumbled, “maybe, just maybe, we’re not meant to be”

Jungkook looked at Soeun, “you don’t know that, you don’t know Erin” He answered coldly.

“I don’t know her, but if you’re not with her right now, it’s maybe because she’s not the one” Soeun tried to make him understand, “maybe you’re his crosses-star lovers”

“I have no idea what that means” Jungkook laughed, “but I do know that I love you”

“Maybe, but you need to forget Erin,” Soeun put her hand on Jungkook’s cheek and rub it softly. She was nervous since their distance is even less than 1 cm, and she could even feel Jungkook’s breating and desperate looking for answer from Soeun, who acted as Erin that night.

 

Lost my way

In the rough storm that’s blowing without a rest

Lost my way

In this complicated world without an exit

Lost my way

Lost my way

I may wander countless times but I believe in my way

Lost my way, Found my way

Lost my way, Found my way

(Lost – BTS)

 

Jungkook heard the music and smiled, “it’s our song” Jungkook smiled at her, “Erin-ah, aren’t you proud of me?”

“I always do” Soeun smiled. Not only Erin probably, but also her. Jungkook might be a jerk that night and a flirt, but his achievement in music is amazing, she adore him as a person sometimes.

The music keeps playing and they both were dancing to the song and looking at each others intensely. She smiled and keep dancing with him and tried to enjoy the music.

 

(So long) Hope without a promise, bye now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter