Officially

Fall for you

Myungsoo's POV

I can't believe. Why is she doing this to me? Like... seriously? Does she hide something from me? 

Urgh. Well, I don't want to have this kind of thoughts. Let's just see what will happen.

Narrator's POV

The next day, during break time.

"Ah... I can't wait to see his reaction when he receive this." Yu Ra smiled happily, holding the chocolate that she made for Myungsoo.

She stepped into the class. Her eyes are looking for the quite guy. She walked to the 'suspect' and knocked his head.

"Ya! Wake up! It's morning already. When are you going to study?" Yu Ra giggled when she looked at a dumb-faced boy in front of her.

"Aish..... You're runing my dream! What now?" Myungsoo complained.

"Ugly lazy brat. This is for you." 

Myungsoo stared at a box which was tied with a pink ribbon laying on his table.

"What..?" He stopped when he saw what's inside it.

"Hehehe. My cute girl, thankyou for the chocolate." 

"Cute...girl? Since when did I become your girl??" Yu Ra crossed her arms. 

"Oh... I thought so. Um.. Nevermind." Myungsoo became speechless all of sudden, kind of losing all his strength. 

Yu Ra giggled and kissed Myungsoo's cheek in a real quick second. The whole class was like..... surprised to see what had happened. 

Myungsoo couldn't believe it, his face was as red as an apple and... his hand was touching his left cheek. 

"Wha-wha-what was that?" 

Yu Ra blushed on the other side of the class. And she didn't notice that someone is unhappy with it. 

Yu Ra's POV

Geez! I'm so shy. Why did I do that? What on earth was happening to me? Everyone now is looking at me, with their awkward face.

I was really out of my mind! Argh. 

"Yu Ra~! It was..... shocking me." Ji Ae said.

"Whoaaaa.. Yu Ra, you grew up so fast, eh?" Sungyeol teased me. 

"Ani.... I was.. I don't know. It happened all of sudden. I couldn't...." 

"It's okay, hahaha. It's normal. But that kiss was like a declaration to all of us, that you're officially going out with him." Sungyeol said again. 

"EH?" 

"So... Yu Ra.. do you want to be my girlfriend? Officially?"

Myungsoo appeared behind of me, it makes me a little bit surprised. 

I look at him, while everybody is looking at us.

"Eh....?" 

"Just say yes!" Ji Ae whispered. 

I can see Woohyun's faking a smile. But... I can't say no, when I'm actually wanted to say 'yes'.

"What?" Woohyun realized my feeling. 

"You don't need to doubt. I'm okay. I'm originally supporting you guys, but then you made me fall for you too. It's not a right thing because I know my friend is really in love with you." Woohyun tried to make me sure about my decision. 

"Well.... Myungsoo. Can you give me some time to think?" 

Myungsoo looked down and I can say that he is in a total disappointment. 

I spanked his head. "I'm kidding. And... Yes, I do." 

He was like in a deep confusion. 

"So it's a yes?" His face turned brighter. 

I nodded my head and everyone around us was cheering happily. 

"CONGRATULATION!!!!" 

Myungsoo smiled. I can't hold to smile too. This is probably the best moment in my life. I hope it will last forever.