Surprise Chocolate

Fall for you

Narrator's POV

Valentine's day was just a week ahead. All girls were busy, discussing about what would they give to their crushes and boyfriends. Yu Ra was also excited. She wanted to give something to Myungsoo. She asked Ji Ae if she had an idea.

"Ya~ Ji Ae... I wanted to give something for L on Valentine's day. Should I make him chocolate? But chocolate seems so common..."

"Oi.. Yu Ra... Your handmade chocolate is special for him. Last year, you made a box of chocolate for Seung Jo, right? He must be jealous that time. Just... make some chocolate and write a letter? Or ask him out for a dinner."

Yu Ra seemed to think about it for a while. Then she finally decided to do as what Ji Ae said. 

***

A day before Valentine.

It was 3 pm, after school. Myungsoo asked Yu Ra to go home together with him.

"Yu Ra! Let's go home together!" Myungsoo smiled so brightly.

"Hmm... sorry. I-I-I need to go now.." 

"But we can go home----" 

Yu Ra left Myungsoo alone. She felt guilty. She didn't mean to hurt him. Yu Ra was just going to make a surprise for him on Valentine's day. 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was shocked. He remained speechless. 

Did she just dump me away?

***

Yu Ra worked hard on her chocolate. She was going to make the special one, just for Myungsoo. She decorated the chocolate nicely. She made a heart shape and wrapped it with cute ribbon. Then, she also wrote a letter to him.

Dear my L,

I'm sorry for leaving you this afternoon. I was in a hurry to make this chocolate >_<

By the way... Happy Valentine's Day! The one I've been missing the whole time is finally returned. Don't ever leave me, ok?

내가 널 사랑해, 어? 

Love,

Yu Ra ^____^