Nervousness

The Way We Fell In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 

 After they parted ways Sinb and Umji went to the chemistry room, their next class which they had together. Sinb always loathed chemistry not only because it is the most tedious subject she ever had, but also due to the fact that the teacher hated her. She doesn’t even know what reason there is behind her hatred for the young student, but she guessed that it has something to do with Sinb always falling asleep during class. Don’t get it wrong, she doesn’t mean to fall asleep, but the teachers  wiffle waffle about some boring substances with her voice that holds not even a single emotion in it(when she isn’t yelling), just makes it impossible  for Sinbto not just close her eyes and fall into dreamland. And she isn’t even the only one, who can’t stay awake throughout the lesson. About half of her class is drifting off during her rambling, but she doesn’t seem to give anyone else a hard time besides Sinb.

One time, when Sinb fell asleep again, her teacher punished her for it by cleaning up the whole chemistry room, which took her about two whole hours and everyone else, who was also sleeping went just out of the classroom without even a single word from their teacher.

However she usually just yells at her and gives her some extra homework after class, which she always does with the help of her lab partner Umji and for that she’s so thankful. She would most probably fail this class miserably without her. It’s not that Sinb is too stupid to for this subject, it’s just that she doesn’t even have a teeny tiny bit of interest in learning about some chemicals and atoms.

Anyway, when they arrived they sat down on their usual table next to each other and waited for their teacher, Ms. Jung, to arrive. After about five minutes the relatively young grumpy woman, Sinb guessed that she was probably still in her late twenties or something, walked into the classroom and started her boring lesson and Sinb sighed, knowing that she will have to endure her blabbering again for almost an hour.

While sitting there and trying not to fall asleep again, Sinb’s’ mind started thinking about Yerin. Her blonde silky hair that cascaded down her face with her cute little bangs concealing her forehead. Her beautiful brown orbs that turned into crescents whenever she smiled brightly and for some reason Sinb also found herself thinking about how perfect her lips were.

Shaking the images of the older girl off her, Sinb turned to look outside the window and just waited until the lesson was over.

 

 

After the final school bell rang Sinb went to the front gate where they all agreed on meeting up and when she arrived she realized that she was the first one (,which isn’t even that surprising considering that… well… she a

Please log in to read the full chapter