One

Morning Happiness

Watery morning sunlight streamed through the open dorm window and layed in strips across the room. 
It fell lightly on a sleeping boy, highlighting his handsome features, the curve of his jaw, his fluttering eyelashes and soft plump lips. 

"Beautiful" Suho thought fondly as he lay next to the other boy, admiring him. 
Suho had always shared a room with the younger boy, Sehun. And for as long as he can remember, he had always been captivated by the boys beauty and grace and the way his hips swayed when he danced. 

Suho smiled a soft, loving smile as he reached a hand out, rough finger tips caressing the soft smooth skin of the younger's face. His hand stilled for a moment, cupping Sehun's cheek. There was a few seconds pause before Suho noticed Sehun's eyes start to flutter open. The elder quickly jumped back, retracting his hand. 

"Hyung?" Sehun muttered sleepily. 

"Hey hunnie" Suho smiled warmly. 

The young boy slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. This caused the sheets to fall around his waist, exposing his bare chest. 
Suho drew in a breath, mesmerised by the perfect shape of the younger's body. 

"What time is it?" Sehun muttered, snapping Suho out of his daze. The leader shifted uncomfortably, pulling the covers closer around him. 

"Uhhhh....about 8am" he replied as he checked his phone clock. 

"Aahh..." Sehun groaned, flopping back down on the bed. 

Suho sat silently, his eyes shifting back and forth, trying to avoid looking at Sehun's still-bare chest. 
More alert now, Sehun shifted to look curiously at the elder boy. 

"Suho Hyung? You ok? You seem a bit off". 

The younger boy's gaze was open and questioning making Suho nervous when their eyes met. 
He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. 

"No. Uh yeah I'm fine" he replied with a small smile. 

He then turned to get out of bed, throwing the covers back. He then heard a muffled giggle behind him. Suho swivelled his head to glare at Sehun whose eyes had lit up in amusement. 

"Nice pants" he sniggered indicating the elders underwear. 
Suho looked down at himself and his gaze was met with bright pink boxers covered in pineapples. 
He huffed loudly. 

"Could be worse" he mumbled, standing up to look for his clothes. 

"Well I like them" Sehun admitted, expression now serious. 

The leader paused, looking at Sehun. 

"What?" He shrugged. "You look hot in anything you wear. Even..." The boy added, now slightly flushed. "...if it's just underwear. Especially if it's just underwear". 

He blushed, voice slightly flirtatious. 
He looked down at the covers, embarrassed. 

Suho felt his heart rate increase as thoughts of Sehun swam in his head. The Sehun that held his hand when he was nervous during award speeches. The Sehun that is always there for him no matter what. The Sehun that was now gazing shyly up at him with a look that held something more than friendship. 

"Hunnie..." Suho breathed softly as his legs carried him closer to Sehun's side. 
The younger boys eyes widened as Suho grabbed him and, without warning, crushed the boys lips with his own. 
He felt Sehun tense from the unexpected contact. 
Then slowly he relaxed, allowing his hands to creep up and wind themselves in suhos curly brown hair. 
He ran the soft strands through his fingers as both boys melted into the kiss. Suhos hands moved from where they were gently cupping Sehun's cheeks as he pulled away, breaking the kiss. Sehun shifted back, gazing in wonder at his hyung. 

"Suho...I had no idea" 

"What? That I've liked you since the day we met?" Suho laughed nervously. 

"You have?" Sehun looked surprised, fingers now fiddling with the edge of the duvet. 

Slowly his look turned from surprise to joy, as the news sunk in. 
Suho noticed the change and took this as a good sign. 

"Come here" he muttered, smiling. He layed down next to Sehun, wrapping him in his arms. 
The younger boy snuggled into him, suddenly feeling much happier enveloped in suhos warmth. 

"Hyung. Thank you for always being there for me" 

Suho laughed and Sehun felt the vibrations in his body. 

"Hey. I'll always be here for you." 
He answered, burying his face in Sehun's soft blonde hair. 

The younger boy smiled and held onto Suho tightly. 
"I love you hyung" he whispered. 

"I love you too hunnie" the leader replied. 

Both boys stayed like that, happily snuggled, until shouts could be heard from the other members, forcing them to get up and start the day.