CH 02

Eleanor&Park.

Jinyoung noticed the head resting on his shoulder ,gingerish strands tickling his arm,it was awkward,not bieng bothered with the stranger  company,even with her invading his comfort zone.

"Hey..wake up"Jinyoung whispered tapping the girl's shoulder lightly,the stranger stirred abit,but instead of waking up, she hugged his arm cuddling to his side.

"Yah!Miss Ginger, wake up "shaking her with more force making her open her eyes.

She rubbed her eyes in a messy way Before standing up suddenly,startling Jinyoung but he didn't say anything
'Gosh!this girl is so damn weird!' Jinyoung thought.

He prefered making the first action to make her move,go home and and the day than thinking about how weird was her.

"Miss Ginger!Can you move?I really need to get off the bus" he said standing up that made them kind of close ,the girl eyes widened at the nickname,she seemed annoyed by it but the driver angry state and loud cough took her attention that  made her move letting Jinyoung go.

Jinyoung got off the bus sighing loudly turning his music on ,his day was awkward and meeting the redhead made him abit amused ,he didn't know why he was feeling alittle disappointed ,but shrugged it off listening to his favorite song. 
----------------------------------------------------------

Eleanor felt lost, she missed her stop and the driver bieng oblivious to English made it worse,no one could help her and her phone was damn off ,having no idea about what to do, made her decide getting off the bus walking back to her dorm.

She got off the bus cursing loudly at herself ,grumbly started walking on the opposite direction of the bus back,she noticed the black haired guy walking a head of her ,Eleanor caught herself before calling him.

'He will think I'm stalker or annoying kid!I will just walk straight without asking him' she thought,walking behind him with a good distance between them

as if her luck can get anyworse a divided road appeared infront of her ' ?where should I go ' she thought while throwing a glance at the black haired guy knowing that she gave up.

She swallowed her pride with groan before approachidng the guy .

"Excuse me" , the boy looked at her, eyes widening alittle, he took a step back before scoffing loudly.

"Wow!stalking me now,Miss ginger?" He asked teasingly.

"What the hell ?miss ginger?! I have a name!"Eleanor replied abit annoyed.

"Oh really!?I don't care,what do you want?" He said crossing his arms

She bit her tongue to super pass the anger to appear in her tone "I missed my bus stop and I want to go to Seoul University, can you tell which way to go? "

"Okay! The lost miss ginger !I will kindly take you there but stop annoying me,okay?" He said with a bright smile for the first time in the whole night.

She muttered a small okay walking next to him.strangely the atmosphere was rather peaceful than awkward,that peaceful aura that takes your worries away. That makes you feel lighter.

Jinyoung kept glancing at the girl next to him walking silently eyes scanning her surroundings, he strangely didn't feel awkward or annoyed by the silence,he chuckled lightly when he saw the girl frowning at the written Korean signs and banners,she reminded him of his friends the first year they came to Korea.

"You don't know Korean,do you?"Jinyoung asked making th girl turns to him ,she stared at him before nodding.

"I understand abit of korean,from korean dramas and shows"she said ,her hands kept moving as she spoke.

'She use her hands alot' Jinyoung thought while smiling at her, nodding as a sign of understanding her.

"Do girls really call you oppa like on dramas?"she asked. Jinyoung laughed covering his mouth,eyes wrinkling.making the girl frown.

"Yes,miss ginger !. they do sometimes but not like dramas,not that cheesy"he explained.

"Why do you call me miss ginger!?" she asked slightly pouting.

"Well I don't know your name" the words making her stop looking at him with shock muttering a small "oh".they didnt have a chance to introduce themselves.

"Well then, I'm Eleanor " she said with a polite smile extending her hands for Jinyoung.

" Park Jinyoung " he said shaking her hand with same smile ,strangely it was abit colder than his hand but didn't bother anyway.

Eleanor looked around seeing familiar buildings ,the Univeristy... freaking finally.

"Here you are!don't get lost again"Jinyoung said teasingly but Eleanor smiled nonetheless.

"Well,Thank You Mr.Park"she said mimcing his way of teasing.making him laugh ,Eleanor laughed along ,staring at each other as the silence surrounded them again.

"Well I have to go,Thank you"Eleanor said with a smile which Jinyoung returned with "it's okay,see you soon" .

with that their peacful walk ended and took their different pathes.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung didn't know his good walk would come to end with a loud  shouting  of a friend "Oh!JINYOUNGAAAH!Where have you been?"

Jinyoung sighed before going to the kitchen ignoring him.but soon got followed by him and his roommate Mark.

"Why are you ignoring your wang gae !?" He whined getting a chuckle from Mark and eye till from Jinyoung.

"I was just helping someone,Jackson " he said while pouring water for himself ,he didn't notice his smile till Mark hit his arm.

"What is it?"Mark asked smirking making Jinyoung laugh shooking his head.

"Nothing,dude" he replied before drinking his water.

"See! He is keeping his personal life for himself!"Jackson said faking a hurt face

"Stop over reacting Jacks,Good night am.tired "Jinyoung said rolling his eyes before leaving them.

Opening his bedroom,he was welcomed by his best bedroom,throwing himself on his bed satring at his galaxy stars ceiling recalling what happened in his day

With the gingerish hair invading his thoughts. That girl that seemed awkward but interesting at the same time ,he drifted to sleep.