CH 01

Eleanor&Park.

Jinyoung was just that kind of serious, quiet guy,he only had soft spot for his friends and family,everyone thought of  him as a nerdy with a book always in his hands,head burried in it's pages, some called him crazy or weird just because he sometimes...just sometimes was found crying or giggling to himself just like an obsessed creepy guy  and people found it weird ,but Jinyoung of course  didn't care.

It was the time to close his cozy book cafe, it wasn't like he was rich or had money to ,he was just a college student but he and his friends had a lot of free time and wanted to try how buisness worked so he partnered up with them ,luckily it was a success.Bambam's interior design was a wow that caught attention of  lot of people.

"Yugyom-ah,don't forget to turn off the lights and don't forget the dishes" Jinyoung shouted while changing his uniform,he could hear Yugyeom's loud sigh

"Hyyung!can I just leave the dishes for wonpil?please" Yugyeom whined,Jinyoung can imagine him sprawled on th couch exhausted but there was no way to ignore the dishes.

"Get your up and do them,and don't forget to lock the cafe"Jinyoung said getting out of the changing room picking his back bag and Phone from the table,kicking Yugyeom's leg,making Yugyeom groan in frustrationand pain before grumbly getting up 

"Just get out of here and I'm not stupid to leave the cafe unlocked" Yugyeom said on his way to the kitchen,Jinyoung giggled leaving him.

It was kinda late ,the bus was taking awhile to come,Jinyoung didn't mind tho ,he liked it when it was quiet, his book was keeping him busy anyway,but the girl next to him was feeling totally the opposite,she kept shaking her legs and moving too much distracting Jinyoung from reading that made him close his eyes taking a deep breath before turning to his side looking at the girl next to him,his mouth going to "O",the girl next to him was with gingerish long wavy hair,white skin,brown wide eyes, a natural beauty that didn't look like a korean at all,the girl didn't notice his staring making him hesitant whether to call her in Korean or English.

"Excuse me?"Jinyoung whispered in english making the girl turn to him ,her eyes getting wider showing abit of fear or shock but she calmed down acting like that didn't bother her .

"Yes?"she said hesitantly ,looking at him nervously.

"Can you stop moving and calm down?you are kinda distracting me" the word flew from Jinyoung's mouth before he even thought what should he say, she wasn't from Korea and his words really did sound abit rude but it was too late to notice that, The girl frowned stopping her legs muttering "Rude" ,Turning her head again looking at the street pouting. Jinyoung felt guilty but decided to drop the conversation and return to his book.

The bus finally came,it was unexpected to see it full at that time of night ,he sighed in relief when he found his favourite seat empty,once he say down he found himself looking at the girl who was standing on the front of the bus looking absolutely different from anyone there ,she was wearing a red hoodie and black pants her hair covering most of her face ,her hands clutching in her own bag nervously not knowing where to sit ,most of the seats were full,then she looked at him with her innocent eyes looking exhausted her feet getting her closer to him till she sat next to him looking at her thighs without uttering a word.

Jinyoung chuckled "sitting next to a rude guy now?" He said in a teasing tone.

"Well a rude guy is better than a ert one" she said looking at the direction of the guy who sure was a ert in disgust .

"I didn't mean to be rude tho " he said looking at the window next to him.he could feel her looking at him,she just hummed looking at her thighs again,and the conversation ended like that.

Eleanor was so anti-social ,she just didn't like bieng the center of attention ,she lived bieng in her own sheel,listening to her favorite music and draw maybe write or read fanfictions,she loved video editing ,video editing was literally her savior,she could spend hours or days editing ,throwing all of her emotions through it ,luckily it always ended up perfect,video eediting was her favorite escapism.

She wasn't sure how she ended up in Seoul,everything happened so fast ,she randomly applied for a scholarship to complete her degree ,got accepted,her parents supported her to go, with her sister telling her"I believe you belong there more than here just go and shine" while hugging her,she wasn't sure about her sister words but felt abit motivated anyway.

Seoul was pretty and quite different from Perth ,Perth was more like a quiet city with colorful houses facing the sea,abit peacful.Seoul was busier alot of building a and always awake.

She took a deep breath going straight to the university finishing her papers before going to her dorm leaving her bags and got another leave to find any restraunt because she was damn hungry.

It was night when she was exhausted waiting for the bus swinging her legs back and forth to keep her awake ,which got attention of the rude handsome korean next to her who happened to be the same guy she chose the seat next to him during the bus ride.

Eleanor took another look at the korean boyafter their second awkward conversation trying to distract herself from sleeping ,the guy had a black hair hiding his forhead,perfect nose ,a cute dimple and soft lips,he looked so peacful while reading, she could hear light chuckles and giggles coming out of his mouth making a peacful melody that made her eyelids feel heavy,her head hitting someone's shoulder,but she didn't care it was comfortable and peacful and she really wanted to sleep.