иιиє

Hypnotic ⇻ M. Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaya planned to throw herself into her work to avoid seeing Mark at the house when he’d hang out with Cora. Turns out, she didn’t have to because Mark would come around during the nights where she worked and was absent during the day where she was free. She thought that would make her happy – not seeing him.

It seemed that not only Mark was avoiding her, but so was Cora – which she didn’t understand completely. Her sister was siding with her – whatever Mark was to her? That brought up her anger that she had tried to settle. Those two were just spending so much together, weren’t they?

“You sound jealous,” Nayeon quipped, and Jaya rolled her eyes at her co-worker’s response. Nayeon was the bartender that recently befriended her, and she was surprisingly nice enough that Jaya had found herself spilling everything to the older female.

“Jealous?” Jaya scoffed out a laugh, “Jealous of what?”

“Of your sister’s relationship with Mark,” Nayeon stated, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

“Yeah, I don’t think so,” Jaya shook her head, sitting and waiting for Nayeon to mix the drinks.

“Well, what I think,” Nayeon filled the glass with the shimmering gold liquid, “Is that you have feelings for Mark, but you can’t come to terms with them,”

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore,” Jaya affirmed, getting up and picking the now full glass up, placing it on the tray.

“Jaya, stop ignoring this,” Nayeon said, leaning her weight onto the counter, “You need to talk about it with someone and it seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter