єιgнт

Hypnotic ⇻ M. Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaya coming home to see Mark and Cora talking and laughing was not exactly what she expected.

“Um,” she closed the door behind her, “Hi?”

“Oh, hey,” Cora turned to her and waved and then turned back to Mark to continue her whispering. He gave her a small smile, but continued to converse with her sister.

She had no idea why a feeling of betrayal or subtle anger started building within her – but she couldn’t help it. And if she did have a reason for said anger, who would it be directed at? Mark? Cora?

Jaya shook her head mentally. Her anger was completely unwarranted. Mark and Cora were friends – even before Mark and herself.

So why was she upset?

-

“What?” she asked, shocked. She couldn’t be hearing right. At all, “You like Jaya?”

“Um,” Mark started, thinking it over. More like I’m tied to her for life, but yeah. It’s just like. For now, “Yeah?”

“What do you like about her?” Cora fired question after question, “Do you have the right intentions?”

“Cora,” Mark shushed her, “I’m asking you – how do I go about that?”

“I don’t know! Um,” she thought about, “Tell her?”

“You want me to tell her that I have feelings for her?”

“Well, yes. I don’t think anyone has ever confessed to her before,”

That was impossible, at least in Mark’s mind. Jaya, to him, was…everything. Or at least, she’d come to be.

“How do you think she’ll react to that?”

“I don’t know, Mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter