BONUS

60 cm shoulder width nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daniel, come here. I need your help." called Seongwoo. Daniel skipped to the closet and tilted his head. Seongwoo ruffled his hair. 'He’s too adorable.'

"What hyung?" asked Daniel.

"Help me with the tie."

"Since when you don’t know how to wear tie?" Daniel chuckled unbelievably. 'This hyung is so ridiculous sometimes.'

"I want you to do it." commanded Seongwoo with a strict expression. Daniel giggled at that.

"Arassso, come here." Daniel motioned him to come closer. Seongwoo grinned and wiggled his eyebrows making the peach-like boy to giggle again. He shamelessly wrapped his arms around Daniel’s waist and stared at the reddening face.

"Hyung, you don’t have to stare tho."

"Why? It such a waste to ignore such beautiful face." flirted Seongwoo.

"Haha, you’re so funny. I’m not beautiful at all." chuckled Daniel.

"Have you look at yourself in the mirror? You have a pair of beautiful eyes, perfect eye mole under it, cute nose and pretty red lips. You have the longest legs too. Hurm, maybe you should be a model instead of a nanny." praised Seongwoo.

"I am not hyung. I have wide shoulders and big upper body." reasoned Daniel.

" That's no even problem, baby.'' blood gushed to his face when Seongwoo called him 'baby'.

'' Hyung...''

'' You're too cute for my heart Niel baby. It is unhealthy for me tho.'' joked Seongwoo. Daniel smiled and said " You do know that I'm bigger than you right? Taller too. You can't call me baby. Baby is cute and precious little thing like Woojinie and I am manly.

'' Well I knew that. You bigger than me physically but we complimented each other well. All these muscles came from bboying and modern dancing you do. You're taller but just 1 cm taller brat. You're 180 cm and I'm 179. It is just like a strand of hair different. And of course I can call you my baby because, you're my cute, soft, precious big samoyed. Manly? Uhm, sure...''

'' You can't just let me win right? Hahah, okay then hyungnim.'' laughed Daniel.

'' Maybe you should call me something else like honey or hubby.'' Seongwoo grinned. Daniel chuckled before answering " Wow, that sounds so...erm, gay?'' Seongwoo had his eyes wide opened when he heard that. Before he could say anything, Daniel ran out from the room and Seongwoo heard his melodic laughter. Seongwoo smiled ' Ah, it is indeed sounds gay but who cares, I'm all gay for Daniel.'

Seongwoo came out from the room to be greeted with his most favourite scene in the world. Daniel was holding Woojin in his arm while his son kept pecking the cute nanny. They were giggling happily around each other. He strolled next to Daniel and s his arm on Daniel's waist making the male peach to yelped.

''Hyung!. You shouldn't do that. I almost have a heart attack.'' said Daniel. Woojin looked at Daniel and the hit his dad for making his favourite person shocked. Seongwoo laughed and kissed Woojin's forehead before doing the same to Daniel.

'' Sorry, baby.'' 

'' It's okay. Just don't do that again.'' said Daniel. Seongwoo smirked and decided to tease Daniel. " Well, I directed the apology to Woojin tho not you. Are you a baby?'' Daniel's face felt hot and reddened immediately.

'' Oh my god. I-m, uhm.. I-''

'' Omomo, you're so cute!.'' squealed Seongwoo. Daniel immediately handed Woojin to Seongwoo and walked to the kitchen fast. Seongwoo laughed and Woojin looked at his father weirdly.

''Papa, why laugh?'' 

'' Erm, nothing. Let's eat breakfast Woojinie.'' Seongwoo put Woojin on the baby seat at the dinner table. Daniel was keeping himself busy at the kitchen as he still feel shy about what happened. Seongwoo then walked to Daniel and backhugged him. Daniel stopped doing his job and turned to see Seongwoo. He took a deep breath and said " I'm sorry for being shameless just now.'' 

Seongwoo smiled at the innocent apology. Daniel took the opportunity to pecked Seongwoo lips, shocking the model with his action. He then continued " It is because I thought that I'm your baby.''

Seongwoo swears that he's not okay with the red face and innocent confession. 'Oh my god, Kang Daniel is going to be the death of me.' Then Daniel killed him by continuing " Because, I would like to be yours maybe?'' He tilted his head with innocent confused face. Daniel seriously thought that he's straight before this but now he didn't know. It feels nice to be called baby by the most attractive male he ever met.

Seongwoo's heart seriously can't take the love attack from the cupid.

'' Can I be with you? Ah, please don't feel disgused by me! I just like you so much. I don't kn-'' Daniel couldn't finished his rambling when Seongwoo attacked his lips. His eyes went wide for a second but then closed wrapping his arm on Seongwoo's neck. It was sweet and passionate. Daniel like it alot even though he is not an experienced kisser, he knows that he was having the best kiss in his entire life. They were too caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter