FINAL

60 cm shoulder width nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

'' Kang Daniel, it's not funny at all. Stop laughing brat, you're going to die because of too much laughing.'' scolded Jisung.

'' Bbut-hyung. Keekekekekkeke hahahhaha.'' Daniel keeps laughing. After almost 10 minute of non-stop laughing, Daniel finally calmed down a bit. A bit. Jinwoo had arrived since five minutes ago and he was amused by the younger's capability to laugh and smile all the time.

'' So, why are you guys calling me?'' asked Jinwoo.

'' Let's wait for Jaehan and Taewoong first.'' said Jisung. Then two men walked to their table.

'' Hi guys, I'm not sorry for being late. You woke me up from my sleep.'' grumbled Jaehan. After settling down with the orders and setting their gossip mood,JIsung started the meeting.

'' Guys, we got something to do?'' said Jisung

'' What is it?'' asked Taewoong.

'' If it is stupid, I don't want to join.'' said Jinwoo.

'' Aish, listen first.'' glared Jisung.

''Okiee!.'' exclaimed Daniel, grinning brightly. The four hyungs look at the youngest.

'' Omomo, you're too cute for a Busan man.'' said Taewoong.

'' I'm not cute. My shoulder is 60 cm wide hyung.'' whined Daniel.

'' You're so cute baby peach!.'' Jaehan exclaimed.

'' I'm not baby peach.''

'' Yes, you are Kang Puppy. Right Jinwoo-ah.'' said Jisung.

'' Hurm. Yeah.'' answered Jinwoo looking at Daniel mouthing ' Just go with it. They are morons.'

Daniel smiled and said '' That's why I love Jinwoo hyung the most.''

'' Yah, I'm you god mother here. How dare you.'' said Jisung. Daniel laughed while the other rolled their eyes.

'' Okay, eomma.'' grinned Daniel. The youngest is so lovely that all of the hyungs want to take care of him. He might be bigger than them but he acted like a puppy.

'' Okay, okay what is it that you wanted to tell us?'' asked Jinwoo.

'' Hah, yes. I need your help boys.'' said Jisung. The boys paid attentionnto Jisung's problem. It is not that big. The oldest got a new job but he is not sure on buying suitable suits.

'' Oh my god hyung. Is that all? Aish, I thought that you killed someone and want us to help you to hide the body.'' said Taewoong. Daniel laughed at the remark. Sometimes, the hyungs can't understand him. He laughs so easily.

'' You should just called us to meet you at the mall hyung.'' said Jinwoo.

'' Yeah, I was preparing my heart worrying on what are you going to tell us. I thought that you have cancer or something.'' said Jaehan. The boys then went to the mall and helped Jisung to choose the perfect outfits for him.

'' Thanks guys. I'll treat you guys after I get my first salary.'' exclaimed Jisung.

'' Of course you should hyung. We didn't help you for free.'' sassed Taewoong.

'' Arrasso brats.'' replied Jisung. Jisung then drove both Taewoong and Jaehan home while Jinwoo and Daniel went for a walk at the park. While walking, Daniel hummed songs. Jinwoo knows that something is bothering the youngest. That's why Jisung asked Jinwoo to talk to Daniel. The youngest will never tell Jisung about his problems. It is because Jisung is like his mum especially after his mum died five years ago. Daniel wouldn't want to worry Jisung whereas Jinwoo is like his big brother.

'' Daniel, let's sit there.'' said Jinwoo pointing at the bench. Daniel smiled and nodded. Again, smilling. Jinwoo is actually agrees with his friends that Daniel is a cute puppy but he wouldn't say it as the youngest will go all pouty. When they sat there, Daniel looked around and spotted bushes nearby them. He then grinned and talked to himself. That is another Kang Daniel's thing. He talked to himself and laughed at the simplest thing. 

'' Erm hyung. I have something to tell you.'' said Daniel.

'' You know that you can always tell me anything right?'' Daniel nodded.

'' Tell me.'' said Jinwoo.

'' Uh, Jisung hyung had got a new job, you have one so do Jaehan hyung and Taewoong hyung. I'm the only one here that is jobless. Hahaha'' Daniel laughed but Jinwoo knows that Daniel is troubled by that.

'' You just finished your study Niel-ah. There are still opportunies for you. It is not that easy to find a job in the dancing major.'' said Jinwoo.

'' I know but you guys are oractically raising me since I stopped part time. I shouldn't quit back then.''

'' Jisung is your mum so of course he should raise you.'' joked Jinwoo. Daniel laughed brightly.

'' Should I look for a part time job hyung?'' 

'' If you want to but you know that we are more than capable to feed you tho.'' said Jinwoo. It is true that they can raise him as Jinwoo is the prject manager in one of the biggest high-tech trading company, Jaehan is the junior soon to be senior engineer in Samsung, Taewoong in the desingning team in the same company with Jinwoo and Jisung as the secretary of Hwang Emperor CEO, the modelling company.

'' I don't want to burden you guys. Even my tuition fees for last year was paid by Jaehan hyung.'' Daniel jutted his lips slightly.

'' You're not a burden Niel. Futhermore it is your own fault that Jisung told you to quit part time. You worked to hard that you're admitted to hospital.'' said Jinwoo.

'' Hyung~'' whined Daniel.

'' Don't worry Niel-ah, you'll find one soon.''

'' I'll look for job tomorrow and I'll get it.'' said Daniel with determination.

'' Sure, you can. Good luck bro.'' chuckled Jinwoo at the enthusiastic male.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'' That's it Sir. I wanna quit.'' said the y nanny. It wasn't even a day yet but the nanny wants to quit.

'' And why is it Miss Lee? Is the salary not enough?'' asked Seongwoo. He is tired from the continuous runway and this is not helping at all.

''  Your son is a satan. Look, he tear my skirt.'' the nanny complained showing Seongwoo her cheap skirt. Seongwoo rolled his eyes and quickly changed his expression.

'' But, you said that you'll do anything for me.''said Seongwoo smilling sweetly. This is his greatest weapon. Women love him for the handsome and charming personality while men wanted to be born as him. The highest paid model in South Korea. Not only that he is also an actor and a share holder in Hwang Emperor Corp.

'' Well, I do love you but I hate your son.'' said the woman. Seongwoo almost wanted to slap the woman for saying that to his son but he calmed himself down.

'' Okay, then I'll look for another nanny. You can walk out from my house.'' said Seongwoo.

'' Are you free? Let's go for dinner and shopping. I need to buy new skirt.'' said the shameless woman. 

'' I'm sorry but I have to take care of Woojin and about your skirt, I'll inform my assistant, Jaehwan to settle that. Please excuse me.'' said Seongwoo walking to his son's room.

 

 

Ong Woojin is Seongwoo's four years old son. Four years ago, Seongwoo was married to a model and the whole netizens were dissapointed to know that he was not single anymore but he got divorced wit Woojin's mum when the boy was one year old. The female was caught cheating on Seongwoo with another model. And when they got divorced, his ex-wife decided to leave Woojin to Seongwoo. For the past 3 years, Woojin lived with his grandmother but the old woman decided that Seongwoo needs to take care of his son, so Woojin now live with Seongwoo and the grandma will come every 2 weeks to see his grandson.

Seongwoo opened the door to see his son playing with his toys.

'' Woojin-ah, papa is back.''cooed Seongwoo. Woojin turned to see his father and quickly runs to his embrace.

'' Aigooo, are you being naughty again? The nanny quitted.'' said Seongwoo kissing his son's forehead.

'' Aniyo, Woojinie is good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter