Present

My Capricorn Prince; My green tea

Love sick fool - the cab

<:>

That afternoon, the sun was shining brightly as usual. Everything seemed to be normal, life going on in their ways. However… inside the house somewhere…

She looked around her, on the floor lies her dad, covered in blood. She then looked from him to her mom, who is still holding on to the knife that’s dripping with fresh blood. “Mom…?” she whispered, reaching her hands out in attempt to reach to her.

Her mom jerked her head up to look at Haneul, “Haneul ah…” her mom said in a voice barely audible.

“Why momma… why?” Haneul asked, for some reason she wanted to know why. Why did her mom stab her dad? What happened to her happy family? Why?

Her mother looked at her in silence, a single tear falling from her right eye before more followed as she shake her head slowly “Don’t blame me Haneul ah… I’m sorry…” her mother apologized, her body shaking from her silent sobs.

For what seemed like forever, she looked at her mother, unsure of what to do. “A-aniyo momma, its okay… just… put the knife down now.” She said, feeling that the fact her mother still holds the knife is a bad thing. And just as she thought, it was.

“No… Goodbye Haneul ah…” her mom raised the knife and stabbed down just as Haneul lunged in front to stop her. But it was too late. The knife had already stabbed in. All she could do is to watch her mom fell onto the floor, cold and not breathing anymore as sunshine continues to shine into the house.

Everything happened so fast, she could do nothing to stop it at all. She can’t even find the strength to cry or to ask for help… she just sat down and held the knife that’s now stained with her parent’s blood.

“My green tea… my Capricorn prince… where are you?” She sobbed as she hugs her knees tight. If he were there, she would have hugged him a thousand times harder then anytime she had. But no… nobody was there.

<:>

She woke up and sat up in the bed panting slightly from the dream, the images so vivid in her mind that she even looked down at her hands, almost expecting to see her parent’s blood on her hand just like that day. Sighing softly she glanced at the clock beside her bed, “Great, it is only 4am in the morning… and I still have school later.” She mumbled to herself as she lay back on the bed, placing one of her hand on her forehead.

That dreams… it had haunted her ever since that day. After that incident, she suffered from what her doctor said as selection memory loss. Up till now she still has no idea what that means except that she don’t remember much from this place. Deciding that she wouldn’t be able to sleep anymore she stood up, grabbing her jacket from the chair and climbed up to sit by the window.

Sitting by the window and looking outside from the glass had always had a calming effect on her.  She smiled as she breathed on the window panel, letting fog form from her breath. “Snowman…” she started drawing shapes on the fog, a mindless grin forming on her lips.

She continued that for quite some time when suddenly her phone beep, causing her to jump in fright. She walked back to her bed and pick up her phone. It’s a message from Seobi, her best friend:

Yah are you awake?!

She chuckled silently before opening her room’s door and creep out on tiptoes towards the room next to her. Coughing deeply, she knocked lightly on the door. The door then opened to reveal a girl with her hair tied up in a messy bun and a shocked face, “I totally knew you’re awake.”