CHAPTER 001

Eyes Tell No Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EDITED | NOT EDITED

 

"Young Lady Sena, we're here."

Anna figured aside from her father, Sean and she herself, no one really knew regarding the matter of her missing sister, let alone knowing the 'Sena' they called as, was actually not the Sena they thought who was. She heaved a sigh, thanking the chauffeur before getting down the car.

Victoria High, huge golden bold letters came into view immediately when she got down, as she looked up the tall school buildings. There were giggling and laughing sounds and she turned her head towards the source of it. A very huge water fountain could be seen at the entrance, and there were some couples sitting around it. Behind the fountain was a flight of long horizontal stairs which lead to hallways and hallways to classes.

With heavy steps, she blended herself into the groups of people who were all wearing the same uniform as her. She started to search for the class she was supposed to be at, according to her sister's timetable which she found from a file in her bag.

"NE3-6, NE3-6," she muttered under her breath, as her eyes roamed around the hallways and classes.

Ring! The first bell for the day rang, indicating that classes were going to start in three minutes.

She panicked, she did not know where she was, and the students who went in all directions to their respective classes did not make it better.

"Excuse me -" she randomly grabbed a hand which was within her reach and asked urgently, "I-I'm sorry, but perhaps do you know where's NE3-6?"

It was a girl who she had stopped in the middle of the hallway. For a moment or two she thought she had surprised the girl for stopping her suddenly, but later on she frowned when she figured the girl was more than just surprised, in fact, she was scared. Her beautiful big eyes reflected something she could not have missed; it was fear.

Worried, she went to her closer and asked, "Hey, are you okay-"

"What the hell do you think you're doing to Soah again?"

A hand which appeared out of nowhere pushed her away from the named girl rather harshly, and she stumbled a few small steps backwards, barely keeping her balance.

"So I see you're finally back huh, Go Sena?" a green head guy stood in front of Soah and said in an unfriendly tone, "After what you'd done to Soah and gone for over a week," he leaned into her, so close she needed to take a step backwards but was grabbed by him at her shoulder, his lips was pulled into a scowl, "don't tell me you really think that you can get away with it, do you?"

Anna did not know what she had done for him to talk to her that way. His eyes were what confused her the most, they were literally screaming at her to get out of his sight and filled with so much dislikes- despise to be exact. She furrowed her brows, "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Ring! Ring! Ring! The bell for the second time finally rang, and all students were supposed to be already in their classes as teachers would come in anytime soon.

"Let's just go, Yoongi," Soah said in a timid voice, her small hands grabbed his arm from behind. She then called the guy again when he refused to move from the place, still glaring at Anna, "Please, Yoongi."

He reluctantly nodded and turned back to Anna, "We're not done," he threw her a warning look before leaving with Soah. He stopped after a few steps however, and with his back facing her, he informed devilishly, "Oh yea, and by the way, Jungkook is not very happy with you."

 

-

 

Anna did not care if Yoongi did not like her, she just followed Soah and him right after they left. She still did not know where her class was, but upon hearing her sister's name from him was safe to say they knew each other, so there might be a small chance that they were in the same class. In which turned out, her sister was in the same class as Soah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter