PROLOGUE

Eyes Tell No Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EDITED | NOT EDITED

 

"W-What'd you say again?"

She knew the moment when she saw Sean; her father's right-hand man and few other men in black suits waiting in front of her porch meant no good. Something must have been off for him to come all the way to France for her.

Turned out, she was right.

They brought her back to Korea on the exact same day. She did not question much, and they did not say much either. She just followed them obediently, because she knew escaping would only be of no use, they would manage to find her one way or another at the end of the day.

"Just for the time being- until Sena is back," the man who was sitting across her said, his voice almost sounded pleading, "It shouldn't have taken too long until Sean found her."

She could not believe he actually wanted her to pretend to be her older sister, who was said to go on a vacation for the weekend but gone missing for over a week. They were a pair of identical twins, looking very alike to each other physically but yet with totally different personalities.

Her sister was more of an extrovert person, whereas she was the opposite of her; not to be said as an anti-social person, just that she was not as active, outgoing and confident in comparison to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter