Chou Tzuyu: Happier

Shots To The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana was a stupid girlfriend.

I hated her so much. There are endless words I want to say to her. But I couldn't say any of them in her face. That's how much I hated her. So I would create my very first letter with her name on it and let the unspeakable words flow freely.

 

I would start it with...

 

To the girl I hated the most but loved me more than the sunrise,

Freaking Minatozaki Stupid Sana,

 

You were always caring. You would go to my apartment with that pathetic smile and a cook book in your hands. You would ask me what I wanted to eat and as I forced a cough, I would answer with the most impossible things (boiled boar, fried tiger, steamed iguana, etc). You always laughed and said, "You're sick but you still manage to joke. Anyways, I'll just cook anything that I can with your stock." Then you would look at me, "Guess I should go to the supermarket. Just wait a little bit." Even if it was raining or snowing too hard or the sun was so overwhelming, you would run to the supermarket nearby. I didn't even say, "Take care." I didn't offer you my car. I didn't say, "Put on a jacket," or "Bring an umbrella." Sometimes, before the time I knew you would be back, I would go out and go anywhere with my car. I would receive a text from you, "Are you alright now? Take care. The food is inside your refrigerator. Make sure you eat it later."

You were always understanding. On our anniversaries, I never gave you any gift. I didn't greet you first. On Christmas, New Year, or your birthdays, you also never received anything from me. But you always gave me what I wanted - latest gadgets, expensive jewelries, even some of the appliances in my apartment. You said it was okay, that I didn't have to give you anything, that you were happy that you made me happy with what you gave, that my presence was more than enough for you.

You always worried about me. There was the constant "How are you?" in the morning, noon and evening. You would call and say, "You were not giving any response. I was worried. Is something bothering you?" I only said I was tired and l needed sleep. It was a tiring cycle. You were also even worried about my family. You would ask if Mom was sleeping properly at night and if dad was taking his medicines regularly. You were worried about them even if you haven't met them, because I didn't permit you to meet them. They didn't even know you.

You were why I managed to stand up even with knees covered with blood. You were the light when everything was pure darkness. You were my number one cheerleader who told me it was okay to lose as you were still proud of me like ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter