Final

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

버즈(Buzz) - 겁쟁이(Coward) 가사 Lyric

You guys should listen to this song. It's so sweet and I love it. Just saying.

- - - - - - - - -

 

Life is all about good and bad experience. You said that I’m the first and I’m going to be the last, but look at us now, we’re already on our separate way.

Missing you was an understatement and still, until now, I was wondering, why did we have to break up. It was so sudden. Our relationship gave no signs of falling apart, at least not any that I could see. Am I being too dense in this relationship? We were so happy. Or it was only me who thought we were happy?

Day by day I could feel that you had been avoiding me. Stop taking care of me. Stop smiling at me. Stop talking at me. Stop everything that you have usually done with me.

Why?

Don’t you remember that you used to call me at midnight just to sing a lullaby for me? You always called even though you were tired that day.

Don’t you remember that you always send me those good night text and morning text even in the weekend? It was so sweet of you because I know you’re not a morning person.

But now, I received nothing.

No calls. No lullaby. Not even a single good night wish. I also woke up every morning to no sweet good morning text from you…

Then the day came…

I was in the shower when you decided to call and happy was an understatement. Finally, I thought I could see the light that you’re going to tell me what’s going on between us. When you told me that you want to meet me, I was on the cloud nine. I had been missing you so much that it hurt. I tried everything to make it not obvious.  

I’m a strong girl, well… I guess I speak too early.

I wore the clothes that you like, sprayed the perfume that you like the most and let my hair down as you like. I couldn’t help to stop grinning when the thought about meeting you keep playing in my mind. I was freaking out and it was like our first date. I could feel that I was trembling in nervousness as I wait for you at the meeting place.

There were not so much people at the café and I got to choose our favourite spot and ordered for both of us. Mine was frappe mocha and yours was mocha latte with extra whipping cream and cinnamon. Your favourite drink.  I bit my lips as I looked outside looking for your sign.

Ba-bump

It was already 30 minutes passed but I still couldn’t see you. I grew worried. Did something happen to you? Did you get into trouble? I still remember the day you almost got into accident because you were so excited about our first date. However, did you even excited for today?

But still, I tried- no, I need to be positive. Maybe you’re stuck on traffic or maybe your car broke down or maybe or maybe…

My heart thumped at the sight of you.

You’re here.

Just like always, you looked so handsome in those white shirt and black flannel. That beanie had always been your thing and I loved it. Your breath fogged because of the cold temperature. I felt my breath stuck in my throat when I saw you turned towards my direction and I wanted to turn away but I couldn’t.

Our eyes met as you looked up and again I was in love.

With you.

 

I waited for you to walk towards me. In the meantime, I could feel my heart break. I could hear it shattering into pieces. There was nothing on your face. No smile, no smirk, nothing, it just your lips were in a thin line and you avoided my gaze as you walked towards me. In a matter of second, I could smell your cologne. But I noticed it was not my favourite. It’s the one that I hated the most and I thought we had agreed about you not using it anymore. The smell was so strong that I could feel my head throbbing?

However, I didn’t want to bring the topic up and I just ignored it. I took a deep breath as you sit in front of me. I waited for you to speak and my heart went crazy again when I heard you called my name.

“Jiae”

Your voice was so admiring but I noticed it lack of something. I looked up and I saw your eyes. It was empty. I’m pretty sure it was empty.

Nothing.

No.

Zero.

There was not even a slight glimpse of affection that you used to have when you looked at me?

Aren’t you missing me like I miss you?

Or maybe you want me to say it first?

But I was scared, I was scared that it would sound nonsense to you.

Jungkook-ah, what’s happening to us?

I wanted to say that and when I finally got the courage to talk, you beat me to it.

 

“Let’s break up”

 

Those three words hurt like hell. I could still remember the way you said it. There was no hesitation. There was no emotion. There was nothing.

It had been two months but for me these two months felt like two freaking years or maybe longer. Avoiding you at school was impossible when we had the same class for every subject. What hurt me the most was when it felt like it was only me got affected by the break up.

Was it have been a one-sided for all this time?

Every time I see you at school, you were laughing with your friend, joking and there was no sign of sad on your face.

Am I the only one loving you after all this time?

Do you remember that you once told me that you will love me till the end? You even told me that I’m your first love. You told me that you fell for me at the first sight. You promised that you would never let me go. You promised me that you will always by my side.

Where were those promises?

Were all those words about loving me was all bull?

 

One day, I was scrolling my feed on Instagram when I saw your post. It was your picture after you work out. You were all sweaty and those muscles could clearly be seeing. My eyes caught all those comments.

“Damn, those biceps”,

“Babe, you’re hot”

“Let me have you”

“y, free and single. Damn, I’m coming for you”

Seriously? It’s all from girls. Seeing how you replies to those girls was the worst. You even flirting with them. Seriously? Abruptly I closed the application and stared at the ceiling. At that moment, I knew that all your words were just bull. For the umpteenth after the break up, I cried.

I’m used to be a strong girl and I never thought that a boy could break me like this.

Every single day, I lost my appetite, I’m didn’t sleep much, I had trouble on talking to my parents. But when they asked, am I okay?

I’m fine.

I lied. I’m freaking lied. It was so obvious that I was lying to them. I’m not fine at all. The heartbreak was the first heartbreak and it hurt so ing much.

Two weeks passed and I had tried everything to make myself busy.

School-work-gym-sleep.

And the routine went on and on. I swore it did help me. It helped me on not remembering you, every day.

After all, it was all in the past.

 

Present

“I’m going!”

I hollered as I grabbed two apples for my breakfast and lunch. I’m on my diet though. I ate one of it as I walked to the bus stop. My walk to the bus stop was full of thoughts and the thought about breaking up four months ago decided to linger for a moment before I brush it off. It’s been four months and I had tried my best to get over it.

And I did it.

Feeling a little happy, I went to school by riding the bus. I got on the bus and took the seat beside the window and plugged the earphone to listen to music. I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead against the window. The cold glass somehow soothed me.

What a nice weather.

I smiled at my own thought. I closed my eyes for a moment admiring the weather when a familiar scent caught me. The scent became stronger when I felt someone sat beside me and I didn’t even bother to look up. The perfume was not made only for him. Everyone could buy it at the mall.

I suddenly looked up at the person beside me when his knee suddenly hit mine.

Jeon Jungkook.

I gasped in shock after whipping around just to see him, sitting beside me. It lasted for second before my expression turned darkened at the sight of him sitting there. Our shoulder might brush against each other at any time. At the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter