Eenie Meanie Miney Mo Lover Pt.2

Club 17 (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is it that whenever we are on missions, I'm always tagged with you?" Soonyoung grunted. The two of us were now eating our lunch at the school's cafeteria, watching our target from three tables away. He sunk his teeth into his miserable sandwich again and squinted at the terrible taste. 

 

"Well, maybe you should reflect on why Seungcheol needs me to babysit you everytime." I said while sipping on my coffee (5/30 for the month, courtesy of Soonyoung), all the while still fixing my gaze on the petite girl that we were tasked to observe that day. Both of us could easily understand why Jihoon was swooned over her. 

 

"She really is very small." Soonyoung said as he finished his sandwich. Sometimes I wonder why the both of us still willingly eat cheap but bad food even though we have a scholarship. I handed my cup of coffee to him, feeling a tad bit guilty that he had to buy me coffee while eating horrendous food on his own. He took a sip without moving his eyes away from Hyunjae. "Why can't you dress like her? Like a nice floral dress on a summer's day, and talking to boys around her nicely with a smile. Must you always wear printed T-shirts and pants? And I haven't seen you in another pair of shoes aside from your current pair of conver-" 

 

I stuffed the sandwich wrapper into his mouth before he could continue, and he smacked my head for revenge. Gosh, why does Seungcheol always put us together on missions?

 

--♦--

 

"Simple. Because Soonyoung is quick-witted and runs fast, while you're strong. So if any emergency happens on a stakeout mission, you guys will definitely get out safely for sure." Seungcheol said calmly as he read through our notes about the girl Hyunjae. From what we gathered, the girl was very popular among boys probably because of her dainty exterior and her feminine gestures. She majors in the flute, but was constantly surrounded by boys from all sorts of majors to be honest. Based on what Soonyoung and I observed, she seemed to be especially inclined to befriend this tall male from the school's basketball team. 

 

"Well obviously, he's tall and hot, basically everything Jihoon isn't." Soonyoung said. Seungkwan sent a cushion towards his direction. 

 

"So do you think she likes him?" Sarah asked seriously. 

 

"I don't think so. I think she's just friendly to anyone who approaches her. Maybe some more so than others, but ya she's just the kind of girl who smiles to everyone. Makes me uncomfortable, but ya she's your typical college angel whom everyone would like." I said seriously. I could hear Soonyoung whispering, "You're only uncomfortable because you cannot be the same." 

 

"Just because she is Ms. Popular and is surrounded by the hottest guys in school, it doesn't mean Jihoon doesn't deserve her! He's a music legend in school. Can you imagine how cute the two of them would be together? They'll be like...a fun-sized couple of something. That is just too adorable." Seungkwan said. Everyone could tell he was very invested in this case. 

 

"Who were the people who ate or attempted to eat with her over these two days?" Seungcheol asked. 

 

"Well we have the basketball Captain that I mentioned just now, Kris. Then there was that famous dance major Jimin who came in on a prestigious scholarship, i.e. the one that I have. Science major Im Changkyun who won the Biology Olympiad for the third year in a row, and the flower boy from the Literature department Park Jinyoung..." Soonyoung counted off his fingers as Seungcheol nodded quietly to those names. 

 

"Wow, I wish I were surrounded by them everyday too." Sarah said dreamily as she typed away on her laptop, taking down what Soonyoung said. 

 

"Did you check up on all those boys behind my back? How did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter