1

Love At First Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who the heck are you?" 

 

"How dare you talk to me like that?"

 

"You don't have the rights to change my talking style!"

 

"But you are the one who wrongs first! And you are being rude now!"

 

"I am the one who wrongs first? How hilarious!"

 

"Bxtch, you're really getting on my nerve!This is your last chance to apologize, otherwise..."

 

"The way to solve a problem is not violent.And why should I apologize?"

 

"Sorry, your last chance is gone."

 

The basketball court was filled with students and their noises.

 

They were surrounding two students, a girl and a boy.

 

 A teacher came and the students automatically left.

 

He was the head of the discipline department, Mr.Park.

 

When all the students separated and he could see what actually had happened on the basketball court.

 

He could hardly speak a word because he couldn't believe his eyes.

 

He saw two students were lying on the ground, the girl was pulling the boy's hair and the boy was ready to punch the girl.

 

"Freeze!" he shouted "Kim Yerim and Jeon Jungkook follow me!The other students go back to your own classroom, lunch time is almost over."

 

All the students left, you could hear them murmured.

 

"You two follow me!" he ordered the two students.

 

"Yes," both of them replied unwillingly.

 

-

 

"Could you please explain what has happened?"Mr. Park asked.

 

"He/She!" the two couldn't wait to explain.

 

"Jeon Jungkook-shi, you first," Mr.Park said.

 

"She bumped into me and didn't apologize but that's not the main point, she is being rude all the time!" the boy called Jeon Jungkook said.

 

"What? You are the one who didn't look when you walked!" the girl yelled angrily.

 

"Calm down!" Mr.Park said, "Jeon Jungkook-shi, do you have more to say?" Jungkook shook his head.

 

"Kim Yerim-shi, do you have any word to say?" Mr.Park asked.

 

"He is the one who is wrong," the girl called Yerim crossed her arms and said.

 

"Listen, I don't care who cause the fight, both of you did wrong. Jeon Jungkook-shi, you got a really bad result last term and I think if this fight is recorded on your report card, you have to repeat one more time," Mr.Park said.

 

And Yerim laughed.

 

Jungkook glared at her and back to Mr. Park, "I'm sorry."

 

"Yerim-shi,"Mr.Park turned to Yerim.

 

"Yes," Yerim said.

 

"I know you are the top of your grade but it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want. I know you are pretty smart, you know how much does this fight will affect your result. The ranking considers both exam result and your conduct," M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter