Chapter 1

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jungkook POV*

I joined BigHit Entertainment when i was fourteen. I know some people are gonna say that fourteen is too early to think about your career but that does not apply to a trainee. You work hard from a young age, hoping for the day of your debut. Unfortunately, for some people, that day never comes.

I'd been a trainee for almost two years, and on June 13th 2013, two and a half months before my 16th birthday, I debuted as a solo artist.

It's been a year since then and my life hasn't been as magical as I'd thought. Actually, most of the time, I thought my life couldn't get any worse. I started having anxiety and panic attacks, which then affected my singing, dancing, ability to write lyrics, and do basically anything.

That is why, now, by my manager's advice, I'm on my way to a group therapy. I hated the idea at first, I told them I was strong enough and I could fight it by myself. Boy was I wrong. I almost fainted in public due to hyperventilation. I realised I couldn't get better on my own.

After a quick goodbye to my manager, I got out of the car and looked in front of me. The therapy was taking place in a building which was a part of a health care facility. I put my black hat and hoodie on and walked in.

-----------

That's it for the first chapter. I know it's a short one but don't worry, the next one is gonna be way longer. I hope you like it. If you do, please like and subscribe and also comment your tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter