Always...

Hey Honey! (Yah! Jagiya!)

"eomma, I am pregnant"

She mastered up so much courage to tell her mom her current situation.

"what?" her mom asked like she wasn't able to comprehend what her daughter had said.

"eomma, I am 8 months pregnant" Somi lowered her voice because she's hesitant to tell her mom.

"...." her mom fell silent then suddenly she heard "aigooo, my daughter" she heard her mom burst into tears. "my 15 year old daughter" 

"eomma mianhae" Somi also bursted into tears. 

"w-who's the father? Does he love you? Is he with you? Is that man reliable?" her mom asked many questions.

"He is a sunbae-nim at school, eomma. His name is Kim Mingyu. He is very loving, caring, and hard-working. He is a very reliable man." Somi described her husband very well. "He let me stay at his warm home. I am currently living with him."

"Does his parents know about this?" her mom asked worriedly.

"Yes eomma. His parents took care of me very well." Somi replied sincerely. Somi was very thankful that Mingyu's parents took care of her like she's also their own daughter.

"Give me the address of your house for me to visit you there"

Somi gave the address of their house  and bid goodbye to her mom.

Finally, she was able to tell her mom. She knows her mom was disappointed of her but what could she do it already happened. Everything happens for a reason.

Mingyu went home with a plastic bag full of apples. He knows that Somi's favorite fruit is apple. 

He entered their house and saw her wife in the kitchen wearing an apron while setting the table.

My wife is so cute in that apron even if she's pregnant she's still the most beautiful woman in the world

"Jagiya~" Mingyu called his wife. "You are beautiful" then he smiled.

What's with Mingyu? Why is he suddenly calling me beautiful? 

"Why suddenly calling me beautiful?" Somi asked.

Mingyu went to Somi and hugged her.

"I bought some apples. I know apples are your favorite" Mingyu said showing Somi the plastic bag full of apples.

"So how was the scholarship and enrollment for culinary arts?" Somi asked 

"It was successful...because of you" Mingyu looked at his wife lovingly then he said "thank you jagiya" with full of sincerity.

"Oppa, my mom called me a while ago" Somi's tears are starting to fall again.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"Mingyu was alarmed by Somi's sudden crying. Mingyu wiped Somi's tears then cupped her face with his big hands.

Somi tilted her head then looked at Mingyu straight in the eyes with her tears falling to her cheeks, "My mom called me...She still cares about me" 

"That's a good news jagiya" Mingyu smiled warmly to her then kissed her forehead. "I'm happy for you" then he hugged Somi.

"I told her about our baby...I told her about us" Somi said with worried voice. "I am worried...what if she would tell me to leave you and bring me with her back to Canada? What if-"

"ssshh" Mingyu carressed Somi's hair. "Don't worry it will not happen. I won't let that happen. I will always be beside you jagiya. Always"

The next day, Mingyu early went to his first part time job. He has three jobs to support the needs of her loving wife. He is also saving up for the expenses of the upcoming birth of their baby.

In the morning he distributes newspaper and milk to the whole town while riding his bicycle. In the afternoon, he works at the Prince Café. In the evening, he works at a fastfood chain.

He was in the middle of the work in the Prince Café when Soonyoung came to him running like he was chased or something.

"Mingyu-aaaah!!" Soonyoung is panicking this made the customers look at them.

"Hyung waeyo?" Mingu asked.

"S-somi..." 

------

What happened to Somi? Why is Soonyoung in panick?

MissyN511's Note:

Finally, I made two updates yey!! 😊😊 I am very thankful to all the readers who patiently waits for my updates kekekeke I am very sorry for updating so slow. 

I hope you will continue loving Somi and Mingyu! 

Please subscribe and leave a comment. Enjoy reading!