Wedding

Mr. Chase

2 days later
Yoona is in her dressing room waiting her bridemaid to called her. Her heart is beating fast. "In no time i'll be Mrs.Lee Donghae...can i be the bes for him? or i'll be his life destroyer?" you think to your self..."Yoong? are you ready?" Jessica asked. "Actually...no...i'm afraid..." "You don't need to be...my cousin is very happy now...hahaa...i'm sure you both will be happy....let's go....many people are waitng for you.." She grabbed your hand to your father. "ready my dear?"  Yoona's dad asked. "if im not ready...i'm not here....let's go" Yoona said and smiled. "Aish~i remeber you deny to marry him.....but now...you're the one who want to...okay lets go" Yoona's father started to walk slowly to the aisle.  The music is heaving majestic. Yoona looked up and try to find Donghae thats right in front of her. "OMG!! i know i love her for  4 years..but why this day she's so realy very beutifull?" Hae just secretly smile. "Take care her...i trust you Hae..." Yoona's father said. "i'll take care of her thank you Mr.Im" He bowed.  then he whispered Yoong "You look 10x more beutifull Yoong....our plan is working..".
"All people who are here....as we all now...we're here to see our beloved child, family, or friend to be married..." the priest announce. "now i want to ask you...Lee Donghae.....would you take Im Yoona as your wife in best or worse, in rich or poor?" The priest asked. "Yes...i do" Hae smiled. " and will you Im Yoona take Lee Donghae as your husband in best or worse, in rich or poor?" the priest asked "Um....I do" Yoona nod. Everybody clapped. "i announce you as husband and wife....you now may kiss the bride" The priest smile. Hae step forward. "Do you really mean it in front of all these people?" Yoona whisper. "i won't  doubt it ....i want to to tell you something...after we kiss" Hae smiled. Yoona step forward ..at the first time Yoona afraid to respond but she lose control she kiss back they kiss almost 4 minutes...'EHEM' jessica fakely cough. "Hey..you can continue it at your room....control your passion you two" Jessica whisper and Yoona blushed.
~~at 6 PM~
the wedding party....
"Aish Yoona...i saw you were running with Yuri 10 years ago...now you're married...."Mrs. Kwon smiled and greet Yoona and Donghae. "thank you " she bowed and smiled. "You two...i bet your children will be handsome or beutifull" an ahjumma said. "Thank you Mr.Kang "Donghae bowed.
The party was perfect but Yoona and Hae decided to have a time a while
"your act was perfect..."Hae praise. "Thanks to you...we can be married..." Yoona smiled. "They'll get their own punishment"Hae smiled.
-flashback-
in Hae's car
"Hae...you're mad? i..i..i..di..didn't ki..kiss hi.." Yoona start crying. "Shh....i'm not mad...i know you're forced" Hae whisper. "wha..what? and..w..whhy you grab me in front of Taec-sshi?" Yoona asked. "We've to act....i feel this is Taec and Sunye's plan...to cancel the wedding..."Hae whisper. "WHAT?! how can he did this to us....he's very kind...before..." Yoona don't know what to say. "i know...but things can change...know here's the plan....we act that we're going to cancel the wedding....but don't really do it....so when our wedding is celebrate they didn't know and we can still be a married couple.." Hae whisper. "Hahaa~my oppa is a clever oppa ^^...okay...i've taken a acting class before...so i think i can ^^" Yoona smiled. "this will be great to be tell our children to-be" Hae smiled and start to drive home
(so this is the secret part ^^)
~~
"So what do you want to tell me before we kiss?" Yoona asked. "hahaa~you still remember it?" Hae asked. "Yeah...of course..tell me oppa~ups i mean jagiya..."Yoona use her aegyo. "i like that word 'jagiya' ^^.....i'm the one who kiss you when you're 5 years old....so i'm the only one who kiss you after these time" hae laugh. "Really? so you're my first...and my last "Yoona smiled. "can we continued what happen?"Hae asked and move further. "Aigoo....keep your passion Mr. and Mrs. Lee ...all the guest is searching for you  two...i thought you were a fish Hae...but you're more like a duck when you're with her ....always try to kiss her" Leeteuk said. "Hyung?! why you're here? OMG..." Hae shook his head. "just for your information all guests are searching for you two...but you two are making out here....ckckck" Leeteuk shook his head and go away.
"Aish~ Leeteuk and Jessica...they can't see us happy.....but we can continued at our room" Hae smiled and grab Yoona's waist.