Final

Little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon loved when she and Jessica would do little things together. Like nail art or try hairstyles.

She loved to spend time with her, that was why she was eager to try some hobbies to do together.

It wasn't a secret that Taeyeon liked nail art or to bake. She had a passion for that, and she would always try to convince Jessica to do that with her.

Like that time Jessica tried to bake a cake, only to find out she used salt instead of sugar so in the end it was a mess.

But Taeyeon still ate it because Jessica made it. It was special.

She knew Jessica wasn't a great chef, so she wouldn't cook often, but when she did, Taeyeon would always ate it all to let her know she was good and should cook again.

Jessica knew Taeyeon was doing that just to make her happy, and she succeed.

She felt happy whenever Taeyeon would compliment her and tell her it was good.

She wanted to become a great cook so she could make dinner for Taeyeon.

That's why she asked Taeyeon to accompany her to a course to become great cook.

She wanted to do something with her, and it was always so funny.

Jessica started to like baking too and she would often bake the cake for Taeyeon's birthday or simply Taeyeon's favourite cookies.

And she loved Taeyeon's expression every time she tasted her sweets. She looked so surprised and happy that it would instantly make her happy too.

Because it's the little things that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter