Student Index

Blood Moon

Nalgae & Pinoon High Students

  
Haein (Full Name: Joo Haein) | 18 years old

The newest transfer student at Nalgae Public High School, Haein definitely is an interesting new addition to the student body. She may seem normal to most people, but Haein isn't what she seems. She is actually a witch, unlike the majority of her human peers. Her reasons for transferring are vague and unclear, though it must be mentioned that Haein was expelled and transferred out of her last school for unknown reasons. Despite such a serious past, Haein is determined to make some friends and start anew at this new school without any drama or trouble, or so she thought. (Faceclaim: Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo)

  
Boram (Full Name: Min Boram) | 18 years old

A 3rd year student at Nalgae, Boram is a very energetic girl. She's well-liked by all of the student body, being a friend to those around her. This includes new transfer student, Joo Haein. She's pretty much an open book, stating her inner thoughts and opinions whenever she feels like. Though she is one of the most sought after girls at her school, Boram only has eyes for one student. Ong Seongwoo of Pinoon Private High School. She's deteremined to get with him, with help from her new best friend of course. (Faceclaim: DIA's Jung Chaeyeon)

  
Yunhee (Real Name: Jeon Yunhee) | 19 years old

A tough, baby faced 3rd year at Pinoon Private High School, Yunhee is the last person you'd expect to be your "unnie." She is often mistaken for being younger than she actually is, which often irritates the girl to no end. Just like Haein, Yunhee isn't human as well. She's actually an elf, which is explains her young and youthful appearance. Yunhee uses glamour to hide her elven appearance from her fellow student body. Though her glamour does accidently wear off at times, Yunhee has a new witch right next door to help her out now. (Faceclaim: Red Velvet's Kim Yerim)

 

Nalgae Werewolves

  
Jisung (Full Name: Yoon Jisung) | 20 years old

The pack leader of the Nalgae werewolves, Jisung is the oldest "hyung" out of all of the boys. He's a 3rd year himself, though he was actually held back a year due to missing a lot of school last year because of an "accident" he was in. Regardless of his past health issues, Jisung came back again for another shot at his senior year of high school. He's determined to protect the students of Nalgae as well as his pack from those horrible vampires next door.

  
Sungwoon (Full Name: Ha Sungwoon) | 19 years old

Jisung's right-hand man, 3rd year student Sungwoon is someone that most people would give the title of "Nation's Best Friend" to. He's very close with everyone at Nalgae, mostly because of his status as student council president. Sungwoon is usually busy dealing with school affairs, but he makes sure to take time to help out his pack whenever he is needed. He's like an older brother to the other pack members, being the guy one would go to for some advice.

  
Daniel (Full Name: Kang Daniel) | 18 years old

The most popular student at Nalgae High, Daniel literally has girls falling at his feet for a chance to be able to be his girlfriend. However, he's rejected every single pursuer of his love, though he let them down gently of course. Daniel isn't a bad guy at all, he's very kind, sweet, and an overall gentleman; hence why everyone is in love with the Busan babe. Though Daniel will admit, the new transfer student has caught his attention, much to the displeasure of his fangirls.

  
Jihoon (Full Name: Park Jihoon) | 18 years old

The second most popular student at Nalgae, and also the one who was voted the "cutest" in the beginning of the year. Jihoon is a very sweet guy, which explains the reason why girls are falling for him as well. Sometimes Jihoon's fans and Daniel's fans will argue, but that's not the case with Daniel and Jihoon themselves. Jihoon is very close with Daniel and considers him to be a really good friend. However, Jihoon will admit that he also has his eyes on the new transfer student too.

  
Woojin (Full Name: Park Woojin) | 18 years old

One of Jihoon's best friend, Woojin is someone who is considered to be very athletic. He participates in almost every sport he can, making him well-liked due to his contributions to the school's athletic performance. Woojin is also best friends with Jinyoung, the youngest member of the pack. Though he's mostly tamed due to participating in many different sports, Woojin was a delinquent in the past, well that was until Jisung came along.

  
Jinyoung (Full Name: Bae Jinyoung) | 17 years old

2nd year student and youngest member of the werewolf pack, Jinyoung is a tall and mysterious guy. He doesn't speak much, though he does occasionally smile if he's seen with his best friends; Park Jihoon and Park Woojin. Jinyoung is an avid hater of all things related to vampires due to his horrible past with a couple of them. Though he hates those blood-ers, he doesn't go out of his way to interact with any of those monsters at Pinoon.

 

Pinoon Vampires

  
Minhyun (Full Name: Hwang Minhyun) | 19 years old

Leader of the vampires at Pinoon Private High School, Minhyun is very popular and well liked due to him being the student council president of not only the 3rd year class, but the school as a whole. He's from a very rich family, but he doesn't let his wealth cloud his judgement like most would. Though he is a vampire, he doesn't really partake in feasting on the blood of other's too often. He only drinks enough to survive for a few months. Though he can't help it, Minhyun can't the blood scent of a new transfer student at Nalgae out of his mind.

  
Jaehwan (Full Name: Kim Jaehwan) | 19 years old

Minhyun's right-hand man and best friend, Jaehwan is considered to be one of the smartest students at Pinoon. He's quite quiet and otherwise toned down compared to the other vampires, but most don't know that he's actually very energetic and funny. Though he could use some help in keeping things tidy, that's what he has Minhyun for.

  
Seongwoo (Full Name: Ong Seongwoo) | 19 years old

The second most desired guy at Pinoon Private High School, Seongwoo is the enbodiment of the word "dreamboat." He's incredibly handsome, and he knows he is. Though it's frowned upon, Seongwoo is "secretly" best friends with Kang Daniel. Like Daniel, Seongwoo doesn't hesitate to turn down girls who confess to him. Though he's not as gentle as Daniel is, he still doesn't find any interest in those running after him.

  
Daehwi (Full Name: Lee Daehwi) | 17 years old

The most popular student at Pinoon Private High School, Daehwi is only a 2nd year student. His family owns the entire Pinoon school district, as they are a very noble vampire family; practically royalty over here. Daehwi is very chic in front of others, but behind close doors is a cute, energetic 17 year old who enjoys hanging out with his vampire "hyungs" whenever he can. Like the others, Daehwi is constantly being confessed to, but he coolly rejects them all.

  
Guanlin (Full Name: Lai Guanlin) | 16 years old

The youngest vampire at Pinoon and a 1st year student, Guanlin is an exchange student from Taipei, Taiwan. His family is a well-known noble vampire family, much like Daehwi's. He's very close to Daehwi and Jaehwan, both of which act as older brothers to him. Though he's new to South Korea, Guanlin has settled in well since arriving, having befriended all of the vampire "hyungs" at his new school. He may appear to be dark and mysterious on the outside, but he's actually a cute little cinnamon roll inside.