Annoying Jerk

First Kiss

“Hey there gorgeous.” With a gentle tap on his forehead, Jaejoong scowled at the last person he wanted to face with. He doesn’t like him. He doesn’t like him at all. 


Why? 


Because Jung Yunho is arrogant. 


He is a badass wanna kick your type when he doesn’t like you. 


He's a bully. 


He loves playing with girls while obviously girls approach him effortlessly. 


He's ridiculously handsome and he hates it. 


He frustrates him all the time. 


He annoys him whenever he feels like it. 


He's never serious. 


He's a play boy. 


He has a nice and a nice grin with a y mole.

 
He's a damn good dancer. 


And so on and so forth. 


“You wanna ruin my morning again. “ Its not a question but a statement. 


“Jaejoong I'm not here to ruin your morning. I am here to make your morning good.”


“My morning was all ruin the moment you step your foot in front of me. If I were you, I'll just spend my morning to something useful like kicking your own .” Yunho chuckled and Jaejoong glared at him. 


“Why do you hate me that much?”


“Why do you think so? Don't you still get it?”


Yunho took a seat in front of him. He's currently at the cafeteria of their university and wanted some alone time for himself but this useless person approach him for no reason but to annoy his morning because he feels like it. 


“Hmmmm, I still don’t get it. I got a handsome face. I am Mr. Popular and everybody loves me.”


“Yeah whatever, don’t forget I’m not included to that ‘everybody’ you are talking about.”


“Why you are so grumpy early in the morning? Did someone try to grab your nice again?”


“Ughhh, No. And stop referring to my as 'nice',  will you?”


“But you really have a nice behind though, it's not voluptuous as Junsu and not as big as Kim but I bet it's gonna be something I can-“


“I dare you to finish that sentence.” Yunho gulp as he stare at the blazing eyes of Jaejoong. He chuckled and shook his head. 


“Something I can stare at all the time and not gonna be bored by it.”


“You are so ert. Go to hell.”


“Jae,  I just wanna spend time with you this morning and you are ing at me when all I do is to seat in front of you. I haven’t seen you in a while. I just kinda miss you.” Yunho stare at his lap. He doesn’t want Jaejoong to see the emotion he has on his face. He just miss the guy that’s all. 


“Yeah you don’t do anything until you open your mouth.”


“You are really a ,  but it doesn’t less the fact that I still like you.”


“Did you just really call me a ?” Jaejoong stares at Yunho like he can’t believe what he just heard. Yunho put his hand in his mouth and widen his eyes as if he just realized it. 


“I guess I did. And you call me ert so we're even.” Back with the cocky grin on his face. 


“I can’t believe you. Go somewhere else or rather, bother someone else.”


“Where else do you want me to go? The last thing I want is to be away from you!” Yunho clutch his chest animatedly and Jaejoong stare at him in horror until Yunho felt something on his forehead. 


“Hi babe.” Yunho stiffen when Tiffany kissed him on the forehead. 


In front of Jaejoong. 


“Hi there. How are you?” Tiffany took a seat beside Yunho practically shoving herself to the guy. 
Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ignore them. 


“Yah, I'm good. Will you go with me on Sunday? It's my cousin's birthday and we're inviting close friends. “ Tiffany look at Jaejoong hesitantly.  “You may also join. . . If you want.” 


Jaejoong snickered. 


“Thanks but no thanks. I’m not a party person. I'd rather climb the highest mountain than attend the noisy party you are having. ” Jaejoong took his book and ignore the two. 


“What’s gonna be called like if there is no noise at all. That’s why it’s called party, you have to be wild, and carefree.”


“Whatever.” Jaejoong ignore them again. Yunho sighed. 


Jaejoong doesn’t like party. He will take note of that. If he doesn’t like a noisy place where else could he bring him then? 


Church? 


Library? 


Forest? 


He shook his head. He's an idiot. What forest is he talking about. They are living in the City and it will take miles away before they could get into the nearest Forest. Which is practically 4 hours travel from the City. 


No thanks. 


“Yunho are you listening?” Yunho must be in his own world as he doesn’t seem to hear Tiffany. 
To be honest, he doesn’t care what Tiffany is talking about. But since he's a good kind of citizen of Korea ignoring someone can be rude and he's not rude. At all. 


Yeah. Believe your . 


He wanna kick his own self when he felt another tap on his forehead 


Jaejoong thrown him a pencil landing on his smooth forehead. 


“What was that for?” He pick up the pencil from the ground who rolled beside his feet. 

 

“Your fling was gone. Kinda frustrated. Maybe you wanna chase her so I can have my own silent morning?”


“You don’t get rid of me that easily. Besides I don’t ing care about Tiffany.”


“That’s just brutal. She seems to care about you.” 


“Hmmmm,  doesn’t matter. Why do you even talk about her, you don’t even like her. “


“How did you know.? “


“As if I couldn’t see you silently gagging in there. As if Tiffany is the most annoying sight in front of you.”


Jaejoong laughed. He laughed so loud and he suddenly stop. 


“Don’t spare yourself you’re one of the annoying person I’ve ever met.”


“Yeah right. Anyway gotta go. I don’t want to ruin your morning by staring at my handsome face. I have class anyway.” Yunho slung his backpack and stood up. Jaejoong ignore him. 


“What are you waiting for?” Jaejoong stare at him as he folded his book and hug it on his chest. 


Yunho grinned and kiss his thumb and press it to Jaejoongs purse lips. 


“There you go. Bye Jaejoong!” He Sprint hurriedly but Jaejoongs book still hit his back and the furious Jaejoong scream. 


“Bastard!”

 

*****

Jaejoong finished his class smoothly for the day. He groaned as he stretched his aching limbs. He’s been sitting all day long and the last professor just walk out from the door. 


Damn. 


He’s spent. He think like he’s going to throw up. 


The ache in his head is pounding and he just wanna go home and spent his time on his bed. 


He bet his mom cooked a delicious dinner. Didn’t she? As always? 


He wanted to rest a little while so he could go out peacefully alone. 


His cousin Heechul sent him a message that he can’t make it home. He has somewhere else to go and might take him a little late to go home. 


He bet he's gonna be in his boyfriend's dorm again. Whatever the hell they’re planning to do, he doesn’t care. 

 

He felt a sweat on his forehead. He’s gonna be sick for sure. 


This feeling is so familiar. He will get a headache. A cold sweat and felt a little cold. 


He slowly pack his notebook and sketchbooks inside his bag. 


Good thing is its just a walking distance away from the University. His mom and dad gave him the permission to drive. When he finally get his license, his parents gave him an Audi R8 as a gift. 


Yes people. They are loaded. But Jaejoong doesn’t want to put it on his head. He's living like a normal human being. And he doesn’t want his dad's business at all. That’s not just his cup of tea. He bet that his dad is just waiting for the right time to talk him into taking the business under his wing. 


He's not Inclined to it at all. 


He wanted to be a musician. 


It’s his dream ever since he was a kid. He even has a collection of DVD of his favorite singers. 


The Beatles. 

AnD some legendary Korean singer. 

 

His mom though very silent, she's very supportive. She even told him that she would talk to his father about giving the rein to his older sister Hyori to lead their family business.


He bet Hyori would rock it. She has a fierce personality and just by looking at her, you will get intimidated. 


But his sister spoiled him so much. Hyori is such a sweet Angel to him. 


He can’t wish any other sibling other than Hyori. 


“Hey Jae, you going home?” Junsu, one of his closest friend approach him. 

 

“Yeah. It just took a little while coz I think I'm gonna be sick.”


“That’s too bad. You sure you can go home by yourself?” Jaejoong smiled and oat Junsu's shoulder. 

“I'm good. Aren’t you going home yet?”


“Nah, Yunho decided to play a little more soccer. I bet he's trying to be showy to the new girl in the Uni. You know Ahra right?”


“Yeah, I’ve heard about her. Haven’t seen her though. Said she was majoring Fine Arts.”


“Yeah. That’s right. Anyway you will see her in time. She's a little shorter than you. Got a nice body and curly hair. I don’t know what Yunho likes about her. She's a .”


Jaejoong chuckled. He doesn’t care. 


“Well that’s Yunho's preference and we can’t do something about it.” Jaejoong stood up and slung his backpack on his shoulder. 


“I need to go Junsu. See you tomorrow.”


“Bye Jae. Take care.” Jaejoong strode towards the east side of the school in the Fine Arts department. That’s where he park his car. 


Little did he know, he was seen by Yunho. The latter took a small steps towards the oblivious Jaejoong and grinned. 


“Yah!” Jaejoong jump in surprised as he clutch his chest. He was startled as his body continue to shook in nervousness. 


His backpack dropped on the ground and spilled some of his books. He didn’t remember zipping his bag. He turn around and face Yunho angrily. 


“You Bastard! Why do you keep doing that?” Yunho felt guilty as he saw Jaejoong's reaction. Jaejoong must be pretty startled and he felt guilty about it. 
He pick up Jaejoong's backpack and slowly put Jaejoong's book inside. He slung it on his shoulder and walk towards JaejoonG. 


“Sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I don’t know you’re pretty jumpy."Jaejoong knock him on his head as he groaned. 


“Ouch!! What was that for?”


“For startling the hell out of me, you .


“I said I'm sorry. It won’t happen again. Are you okay? You look a little flushed.” Yunho felt a little smaller. From the looks of Jaejoong, he can see he's not feeling well. 


“Got a headache. Need to go home.” Yunho nodded and walk ahead of Jaejoong. 


“Where are you bringing my bag?”


“I'm going to take you home.”


“Who said I’m willing to go with you?”


“Me! Hurry up!” Jaejoong glared at the back of Yunho's head. If he has a laser on his eyes. Yunho must be dead by now. 


“I have my own car. Thank you very much.”


“Give me your keys.”


“No.” Jaejoong stubbornly clutch the keys inside his pocket. 


“Don’t be stubborn Jaejoong. I am bringing you home.”


“Go to hell. Leave me alone. I am perfectly capable of myself.”


“I know gorgeous. But I wanna bring you home safe. Don’t let me drag your to your own car.”


“Who do you think you are huh?” Yunho sighed and stare at Jaejoong. He look around and saw that they are a few meters away from Jaejoong's car. Measuring the distance from where they stood. He can definitely carry Jaejoong from here to his car. Not a problem. 


He walk towards Jaejoong and the latter back away. Its too late as Jaejoong’s back hit the nearest wall in the hallway. Yunho encircled his arms to Jaejoong's tiny waist and hug the guy. 


“The you’re doing? Get your hands off me!! Now!!”


“Why would I? This is the best feeling I have in a while. Oh God you smell so good Jae.” Jaejoong’s face heated as he heard Yunho groaned. The arms on his waist tightened and he suddenly felt dizzy when Yunho lifted him up in his shoulder as if he's a sack of rice. 


“You bastard put me down!!” Jaejoong felt embarrassed when they passed a few students who are lingering on the hallway. Smiling at them. 


“You will shut your mouth or I’ll be slapping your .”


“The hell you are-“ Jaejoong gasped when he felt a Palm landed on his . 


“You tard I’m going to kill you!!! Jaejoong screamed as he tried his best to untangle himself from Yunho but the grip on his waist tightened. He will just have to wait for Yunho to put him down and he's gonna kick his balls. 


Yeah. That’s what he’s gonna do. He will just ignore the funny feeling in his tummy. 


This has nothing to do with Yunho carrying him. 


This has nothing to do with his flushed face. 


This has something to do with what he was about to do with Yunho. 


When Yunho finally put him down. He glared at him with all his might and kick Yunho's balls as he hurriedly open his car and drive away. 


He felt a little guilty but Yunho deserve it for being a cocky bastard. 


He smiled as he saw yunho on his side mirror clutching his aching groin and glaring back at him. 


1 point for Jaejoong. 0 point for Yunho.