Not Scary

Lovely Opposition

You were quiet. You tried to be sneaky. You quietly walked over to the attractive man that stood less than 5 feet from you. You walked up behind him.

"Boo!" You projected. With no reaction, your best friend just turned to you.

"Annyeong Hyejin-ah" He smiled at you as your groaned.

"Why don't you ever get scared?" You pouted as he laughed.

"You aren't scary." He laughed.

"Yah, Hong Jisoo, are you saying that you aren't scared of me? I can win you in a fight you know." You held up two fists and playfully punched your best friend's arm. He grabbed it, mocking pain.

"Ah, you're right Hyejin, I feel myself internally bleeding." He laughed again.

"Shut up. Anyways, are we still getting bingsoo after school today?" Your mood instantly changed at the thought of getting your favorite snack soon. Joshua laughed as he noticed your instant mood change.

"Yah, if you keep eating bingsoo everyday, you're gonna gain weight"

"Nu-uh, bingsoo, is mostly ice and fruit. Fruit is healthy, and ice is basically water." You counteracted, tapping your finger to your head. "I know my snacks."

Joshua smiled "Arasso, then let's meet by the main gates after class." He waved as he turned to go back into his classroom. You smiled at the idea of getting to hang out with Joshua after school alone.