jeju

FORGOTTEN DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Two week later Minhyun receive call from Mingyu,they are having lunch that time,”hello Mingyu-ah”,the others look up hear the idol name,”yes all of us here..loudspeaker?...okay”,Minhyun put the all on loudspeaker and Mingyu voice encore within the boys,”hello guys”,he greet them,”hello Mingyu,hyung”,they stop eating for a moment,”okay listen next week on Monday at 7 am,I will wait for you guys at the airport”,they look each other confuse,”why?”,Daniel ask,”I’m bringing you to Samuel”,they froze.Jihoon breath stutters,”are you serious?”,Mingyu sighed,”of course I’m serious,I already promise to you guys and I keep my promise no matter what,so on Monday I will see you guys also not only you guys that will going but the others also will be”,Mingyu tell,”others?who are they?”,Jisung ask,”aish don’t ask anymore,what important is I will see you guys on Monday,don’t be late please”,the boys giggle hear Mingyu nagging like a mom,”yah why you guys laughing?”,they explode into laughter.”Mingyu-ah you sound like a mom just now”,Minhyun tell.   Mingyu whine through the phone,”hey don’t laugh at me”,they can see Mingyu pouting at the other side,”anyway remember what I’m saying,on Monday 7 am otherwise I will leave you,goodbye loser”,Mingyu end the call.Minhyun shaking his head,”so sassy”,they chuckle at that.Meanwhile Jihoon can’t believe he will meet the love of his life soon,”Jihoon hyung”,Jihoon look at Daehwi,”I can see him soon Daehwi-ah”,Daehwi smile widely and hug the older,”yes you will infact all of us will”,they are join by the others and laughing.Next Monday,the boys wait for Mingyu at the airport and it’s already 20 minutes but still no sight of Mingyu,”where is he,he is the one told to be on time but now he’s the one that late”,Guanlin whine,”calm down maknae”,Jisung rub the younger shoulder.”Oh I see him”,they look at the direction Daniel look,”wait is that seventeen?”,they can see Mingyu and s,”holy moly it is seventeen”,Jaehwan exclaime.
Mingyu and s each the boys,”hey guys sorry we’re late,blame it on Hoshi hyung”,he point to the dancer,”hey it’s not my fault I can’t find my wallet”,Hansol snorted,”yeah right,the wallet that under your pillow put by yourself,sure it’s not your fault hyung”,the rest snicked make the poor dancer pout.”Emm..Mingyu hyung can we go now?”,Guanlin ask,”not yet,we have to wait for the others”,wanna one members curious who else will go.Suddenly someone crash into Daniel shocking the latter,”Daniel hyung I miss you so much”,the person look up,”Woojin-ah!”,Woojin smile widely,”yep it’s me”,he show peace sign,”if Woojin is here that’s mean…”,Minhyun did’nt finish his words when suddenly he on the floor with someone on him,”Minhyun hyung”,Minhyun sighed fondly,”Seonho”,Seonho smile cutely at his favourite hyung,”yup,the one and only”.
The one by one come to them,”woah you guys also here”,they look at Mingyu who smirk,”yup they coming with us”,seventeen members sighed,”I don’t know what in his mind take all of us to jeju but what I know Mingyu will make sure everything happen according to his plan no matter what”,they agree with Wonwoo.They already know what the visual plan,at the beginning they did’nt agree but after so much persuasion and those puppy eyes look at them,they know…they are doomed,”aish why he have to be so cute until we can’t resist him”,Chan whine and h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter