soon

FORGOTTEN DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The boys wait for their friend in the restaurant that had been booked for them to enjoy without any disturb.”Hyungdeul!”,they turn and smile widely when see their forever maknaes Woojin and Seonho run toward them,”maknaes-ah”,Jisung open his arms widely and let the maknaes crash into him,”hyung we miss you”,the others greet each other and laugh happily,”have a seat guys”.”So wanna one,you guys have been so famous nowdays”,Jonghyun wiggle his eyebrows earning laugh from the boys,”aigoo hyung we are nothing compare to nuest”,the nuest members smile and Mihyun smile proudly for s.Jihoon look at them,he know he should be happy get to see his friends but deep inside him know it will be perfect with Samuel also here with them,he sighed softly enough to be hear by Seonho and Woojin,”Jihoon hyung are you alright,why you look sad?”,Jihoon look at the maknaes and smile,”nothing maknae-ah,hyung is fine just tired”,Seonho and Woojin look each other know what make Jihoon sad.   ”Hyung we have something to tell you guys”,Woojin tell him,”what is it?”,Woojin smile cutely,”after dinner we will tell you”,Jihhon nod.They enjoy the meal while talking happily when suddenly Jonghyun phone ringing,”hello…oh Mingyu-ah wae?”,they watch Jonghyun talking,”really?,aish  I really forget about that…oh you are here with the things?...where are you?”,Jonghyun look outside and stop when see someone wave to him.Jonghyun end the call,”excuse me,I want go outside for a moment”,Jonghyun get up and go outside.Moments later he comeback with someone.Daehwi and Seonho who really recognize the person squeling and slap unfortunately person beside them,”ouch hyung why you slap me?”,Woojin whine and rub his shoulder while Daehwi shaking Guanlin,”omo he’s seventeen Mingyu”,Jonghyun smile widely with shy Mingyu beside him,”guys let me introduce to you Mingyu and Mingyu this are my friends”,Mingyu bowed,”hello nice to meet you”,all of them awestruck with how someone can be really beautiful and cute at the same time.
Minhyun and nuest members roll their eyes with how the guys behave,”yah kids”,Jonghyun slap the table shocking them,Jisung clear his throat,”hello nice to meet you too”,Jisung get up and bowed follow by the others,”seriously guys he’s only a person not an alien”,Mingyu giggle watching the scene.Jihoon look at Mingyu and can’t help to feel that Mingyu really looks like Samuel,”Mingyu-ah come sit”,Mingyu frown,”am I not disturbing you guys,I know today is your meet up day”,the maknaes get up and run toward Mingyu,”not at all hyung,infact we are happy,come sit with us”,they drag Mingyu and make the latter sit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter