Chapter 1

Slowly feeling

"So I really wish you can help, Sia." BangPD said to her over the phone, sincerely.

 

"...Of course I will help, PD nim." Yisia replied.

 

"I've been filming MVs for my debut during the last 6 months...and now i have to go teaching?" She thought, but BangPD was her life saver when she first arrived in Korean, so how could she say no to him.

 

"The group is called BTS, I'm sure you've heard of them." BangPD continued. 

 

"BTS? The group thats like, POW! all over the world?" Yisia replied, "Of course i've heard of them, I listen to their music...wait...I'm a trainee at Big Hit, why would i not know them?"

 

BangPD laughed. " Oh yeah, you are. I almost forgot since you never really come here."

 

"So what do i do?"

 

"Just give some suggestions here and there to them, I'm preparing them for the Melon Music Awards in November."

 

"Me giving suggestions to them? I...they...I can't even speak fluently in Korean yet!!!They are like, my senpai?!Why me?"

 

"Senpai is a Japanese word, Sia." BandPD replied. "and I think you are fluent, just a little bit of grammar sometimes. Don't worry, they are friendly kids. I hate to say this, but you are probably better than every single one of them. You have talents, Yisia."(don't get offended plsss...)

 

"uh...I...fine." Yisia sighed. 

 

Then she thought of another problem, she couldn't even tell who was who even though she watched so many of their MVs.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Come on, Jin hyung, do it for MMA!" J-hope cheered.

 

"oh god, the dance is just too fast..." Jin, sweating, replied weakly.

 

"Because you are old?" Jungkook teased. 

 

"You little--! YES I'm old, and I feel like I own the world because of this!" Jin shouted

 

"Guys, let's continue to practice." Namjoon got up."you can do it, Jin, it's hard for me too."

 

Meanwhile Jimin and V were fighting for the last bottle of water.

 

A pale hand reached to the table and grabbed the bottle.

 

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin and V wailed.

 

Suga smirked and drank the water without hesitating. Then he gave it to them. "You guys can just take some more from the freezer outside the practice room, why fight for it. You just woke me up."

 

" yes hyung." V replied and grabbed Jimin. They both bolted out of the practice room, trying to not look back at Suga's "YOU JUST WOKE ME UP YOU ARE DEAD" glaze while Jungkook yelled, "Jimin I want some water too!"

 

"ugh he didn't call me hyung agin." while complaining Jimin-the-none-hyung grabbed 4 water.

 

After they got back in the practice room, the group started to dance again, with the complains from Jin.

 

A knock on the door made them stop the music.