WE, AND END

My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So he ran away?" Renjun chuckled, and Mark followed. "My God, this is Donghyuck's face."

Late afternoon, next to that sunset and caffeine did not end well as Mark waited. Of course he did not expect Donghyuck to confess his love to him either, but he could at least have said something rather than running off, leaving Mark back in the park.

"And you did not come to class today, that's Donghyuck's face too," Mark commented, paying attention to his snack.

"Did you try to talk to him?"

"I called and sent messages, do you think he answered or answered? Of course not." Mark was saying. "This morning I went to his house, but Mrs. Lee said that he was feeling dizzy and would not go to school today."

"It's obvious he's lying." Renjun laughed even more. Mark and Donghyuck were far more interesting than he thought.

"But today he does not escape, Mrs. Lee said to visit him when he returned from school. He can not run away forever, and also, it's not like I expect him to confess. I know he does not like m- "

"He likes you," Renjun interrupted Mark, looking deep into his eyes.

Mark stopped talking and even breathed instantly. His ears were lying.

"What?" He asked weakly.

"You never wanted to hear my second guess, so I myself went to Donghyuck and asked..."

"I do not want to hear it." Mark said before Renjun finished the sentence. "I do not want to know, Renjun."

"But I'll talk anyway." The Chinese shrugged. "I asked him, something that you should have done from the beginning, and he told me after a lot of stubbornness."

Mark kept silent, not believing any words Renjun said.

Accepting that he liked Donghyuck was difficult, but he accepted his feeling, and confessed, but knowing that Donghyuck corresponded and that was Mark from the beginning is something totally different. Mark did not know what to do.

"I do not know what to do." He spoke his thoughts.

Renjun looked at him curiously, definitely Mark was someone interesting. The Chinese laughed.

"You know what to do, Mark."

Mark looked up at Renjun, and he felt he had met again. He knew what he should do and he would do.

*

The sunset was already gone and the moon was set when Mark arrived in front of Donghyuck's house.

The way home from school to his best friend's house was slow and thoughtful. The footsteps were small and slow, trying to avoid reaching the house, but here he was. Her heart was beating very hard, and her breathing was deregulated.

He was still wondering if he should ring the bell or just forget it and walk away.

He made firm and determined steps to the bell and squeezed it, and in the same second Mark regretted and cursed a thousand nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter