Chapter 3

Taengsic Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback:

 

Jessica was washing her hands when suddenly the door opens. She panicked and quickly hid in one of the stall. 

 

"Who's there?" a very familiar voice asked.

 

' is that Yoona?' Jessica stays silent not knowing what to do. She contemplated to whether or not open the door but deep down she really miss Yoona. Taking a deep breath Jessica unlocked the stall. 

 

"Hi Yoona" Jessica said nervously. Yoona's eyes were filled with shocked but quickly recovered and ran to hug her favorite unnie. Yoona felt like crying but managed to held it in. Jessica pat Yoona's head and back, while hugging her back.

 

"*sniff* I miss you Sica unnie."

 

"I do too Yoongie."

 

They talked for 10 minutes, most of it consisted of Yoona saying how proud she is. After awhile Yoona mentioned the person Jessica did not want to hear about. 

 

"You know, Taeyeon unnie really miss you. You should go and talk to her." Jessica hesitated but before she could reject the offer, Yoona ran off.

 

"Yah!" She yelled but Yoona was out of her sight. 

 

Present:

 

Taeyeon opened the door nervously, taking small steps. 'Who could it be? Could it be...Jessica?!' She quicken her steps, half excited, half nervous to meet her lover...well ex-lover. 

 

Taking the final step Taeyeon froze, Jessica, her Jessica was right th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter