I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets, to carry love, to carry children of our own

Perfect

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own

 

“Yoo Jung-ah!” He smiled from ear to ear as soon as he saw her. She looked so incredibly beautiful wearing a hanbok, he would never get tired of such a sight. “Yeppeuda!”

 

She cracked up, her cheeks slightly red.

 

“Ah, you think so, Oppa?” She smiled at him. “You look handsome in your hanbok, too. Today is going to be so much fun!”

 

Bo Gum was worried he would miss Yoo Jung too much once they wrapped up filming, but -luckily- he didn’t have to wait too long to have another work schedule with her. This time, they were fulfilling their promise to the fans and holding a fansigning while wearing a hanbok. Jin Young Hyung and Dong Yeon would be there, too, and it was sure to be a nice day with their fans.  Bo Gum was happily talking with his co-stars in the car, but the ride to the fansigning location was short and they were there in no time.

 

They didn’t have much time and there were too many people waiting for them at the fansigning, so before Bo Gum knew it, he and the cast were being rushed by the production staff. They got out of the car and prepared to face the crowd. Then, out of the blue, Yoo Jung turned to him and started fixing his hanbok. Instinctively, Bo Gum lifted his arms a bit and let her have a better view. He trusted whatever she was doing, and there was no need for them to talk. It was a quick fix-up, and he was ready to go.

 

Goma…”

 

Bo Gum couldn’t even take a second to thank her, because the staff started rushing him and leading him to their table. He wanted to walk next to Yoo Jung, but she was already behind him, amongst the production staff. He kept walking but continuously looked back to make sure Yoo Jung was alright.

 

Aigoo, we really must be in a hurry, Bo Gum thought as they made their way through the crowd. He arrived at their table first but refused to sit: this time, he would definitely wait for Yoo Jung.

 

“There’s so many people, Oppa!” Yoo Jung reached the table promptly. She was smiling as she covered with her hand, an amused look on her face. She looked incredibly pretty, her smooth, dark hair in a perfect ponytail, and that beautiful hanbok that suited her so well. Up until  then, Yoo Jung had spent the day being attentive towards him and smiling at him whenever she had the chance. It was greedy and he mentally slapped himself for wanting it, but Bo Gum loved having her attention. That’s when he had an idea.

 

“Yoo Jung-ah! Is my hanbok okay?” He asked her sweetly and turned to her so she could have a look. She looked at him thoroughly and fixed it for him again. Bo Gum knew he looked just fine, but wanted to see if she was really paying attention to him. Her sweet gesture and the way she took care of him made his heart melt. From the corner of his eye, he saw Jin Young was looking at him with a knowing stare, but he played it cool and refused to acknowledge him. It was hard to stop himself from smiling, though. Not being satisfied, Bo Gum called at her again.

 

Jinjja gwaenchanha?”

 

Yoo Jung readily complied and fixed his hanbok one more time, making sure every inch was perfect. Bo Gum could no longer contain his smile, for he felt immensely proud and excited at the sight of her taking care of him and worrying about him. She truly found a way to make him fall for her a bit more every day. They sat down, greeted the crowd and were now ready to begin with the event.

 

“Is that Yeong’s bracelet, Oppa?” Yoo Jung had caught a glimpse of it beneath his hanbok as he clapped and was now smiling at him, waiting for his answer.

 

Ne!” He showed it to her.

 

“I’m wearing mine too!” She simply replied and smiled again. 

 

Bo Gum spent every free minute that afternoon either talking to Yoo Jung or looking at her. He felt happy and at ease sitting next to her, basking in her natural beauty and seeing her having such a good time, laughing and gleefully waving at their fans. It had only been a few days since they’d last seen each other, but they still felt like they had lots to talk about.

 

When Bo Gum spoke, she looked at him in awe, listening to every word. When the crowd was too loud and she couldn’t hear his words, she leaned in so he could whisper in her ear. She laughed at his jokes and told him stories to make him laugh, as well. If Bo Gum needed anything, she was right next to him, ready to help him. He was pleasantly taken aback by her sweetness and constant caring for him.

 

Sooner than he would’ve wanted, the fansigning was coming to an end and it was time to say goodbye. They waved at their fans and started making their way back to the car. All the while, Bo Gum was carrying the beautiful drawing made by the fans and given to him by the KBS staff. He found it so pretty and thoughtful, that he wanted Yoo Jung to have it.

 

“Yoo Jung-ah, you should take it!” Bo Gum gave her a sweet smile as he offered her the drawing.

 

Ani, I couldn’t!” She shook her head.

 

Gwaenchanha, Yoo Jung-ah! You can keep it, I’m sure it’ll look great in your house!”

 

Ani! Oppa, I refuse! The fans gave it to you, and as the King of this wonderful nation, you’re the one who should keep it.” She joked.

 

Bo Gum finally gave up and looked down at the beautiful drawing. It really was one of the most amazing fan presents he had ever received, mostly because it was all about him and Yoo Jung. He figured that, for the time being, it would look just fine hanging over his bed. Because maybe, if they got married one day, it would no longer hang above his bed, but their bed. And maybe, one day their children would ask him about the drawing, and he would get to tell them the story of how him and Yoo Jung met and fell in love. And maybe...

 

“Aish, Park Bo Gum!” He shook his head and silently scolded himself. “Don’t think so far ahead!”

 

But it was too late. Visions of them together -getting married, having children and starting a family life of their own- had already taken over Bo Gum’s imagination. And, just for once, he didn’t fight them anymore, because it truly was everything he’d ever wanted.