who are you

kara sevda [suga x jennie]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga woke up from a terrible headache.

 

He touched the temples of his head as he head towards the mirror. He looked at himself and let out a big sigh. But before he could even turn his back he was surprised that his reflection on the mirror did not move. He looked back at the mirror and saw his reflection smirking back at him.

"I'm sorry Suga" his reflection stated. 

"Who are you?" Suga asked himself in front of the mirror.

Suga felt afraid. His heart started to beat so fast. He took one step back but the person on the mirror cracked his knuckles and smirked.

"I am awake"  

 

one

 

 

two

 

 

three

 

 

"Hey"

 

Suga gasped while he tried to catch his breath. It's just a dream, he thought. V was in front of him who looked very concerned. He quickly stood up and headed towards the mirror. He touched his face, his neck, his body and later on touched the temples of his head due to a quick surge of headache. V stood beside him.

 

"Look at me" V said. Suga looked back at him.

"What's your legal name?"

"Kim Yoongi"

"What do you call me?"

"V"

"What do we call you?"

"Suga"

V sighed.

"Okay dude, you're fine"

 

V and Suga are roommates in the university condominium for almost four years already. They usually take turns in doing the chores but today, V cooked for breakfast. Suga felt hungry and as if on cue, V placed the tray on Suga's bed.

 

"Eat"

"Thanks"

 

V just watched Suga eat the food as if he is studying his actions. He eyed the sunny side-up egg that he cooked as if he's waiting that Suga will do something about it. Suga separated the white part of the egg and ate the yolk. Suga looked at V who looked as if a thorn was pulled out from his thoat.

 

"Why are you looking at me that way?"

"Nothing" V answered.

"Tell me the truth" Suga insisted.

V sighed. 

"He came... at the party"

 

 

"Ouch"

 

She's had enough scolding from her last night's behavior. Her roommate, Jisoo, was so disapponted with her actions. Jennie wrapped herself inside the sheets trying to hide from Jisoo. 

"You're grounded, Kim Jennie"

"Hey are you my Mom?!" 

"No I am not, but I am actually your roommate-slash-best friend and I won't tolerate your bad actions from last night. So, no parties, no alcohol, and also from school you go straight to our home. Arasso?"

"Hey, I have work after school"

"Whatever"

 

Jisoo has always been on Jennie's side for four years. She has been her best friend since their freshman days. They had a quite weird and awkward start; Jennie has always been the quiet and reserved one while Jisoo is the happy and outgoing one. They didn't thought they will be as close as they are to each other right now. Jisoo never had a sister since she's the youngest in the family with two older brothers. Jennie is an only child. Ever since they became close they treated each other like sisters. 

 

"What happened last night by the way?" Jennie asked.

"Whenever alcohol hits you, your short-term memory has always been the problem" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

 

Jisoo explained what happened last night.

 

"I was waiting for you the whole time, you were not answering to my messages. Then I just saw you dancing around with a bottle of wine on your hands. I was about to go to you, but you dropped the bottle on the floor and you were swaying as you walked out of the dancefloor as if you are heading to the washroom, and then you randomly just held hands with a stranger and pulled him close and that was totally hot and crazy, as if I am watching a korean drama"

"And then?" Jennie waited in anticipation

"You called him Sugar"

"Sugar?"

"And you said, Kiss me"

Jennie's mouth dropped wide open.

"Kim Jisoo are you actually trying to pull a prank me right now? That's a bad joke! How the hell would I do that?" Jennie loudly said with no pause.

"The power of alcohol" Jisoo replied "But wait there's more"

Jennie gulped. She doesn't seem to be excited about the story's continuation.

"I thought you were about to kiss him, but you actually... vomited at him"

 

 

There was an awkward silence.

 

 

"Oh my gosh" she said with here jaws dropped "I vomited at whom?"

"V's friend"

"Oh shoot"

"His name is Suga"

 

Jennie covered her face with the use of her pillow feeling so ashamed.

 

"And there was this one guy who shown interest on you, and I heard Suga fought with those guys inside the man's washroom" Jisoo added "Never thought he got so concerned of you after that vomit incident"

Jennie looked confused "But why would he do that?" she asked.

"I don't know" Jisoo replied. "But the bottomline was, I never thought you'd embarass me like that"

"Mianhae" Jenni apologized.

 

 

V explained the whole story. "So this girl, who is apparently an acquaintance of mine and a friend of a friend" he paused and coughed a bit "..created a scene. Well actually it was kinda romantic turned disgusting with full of action at the ending--"

Suga looked badly at him. "Just get to the point!"

 

[flashback]

 

"Kiss me"

 

Jennie was about to kiss Suga and Suga seemed to be frozen at that moment.  But unfortunately, Jennie vomited at Suga's clothes and fell on his arms. That was the time that Jisoo together with V came to assist Suga. All of them helped Jennie get into the couch to rest. Jisoo tried to get jennie back to her senses. Suga looked kind of pissed as he took off his shirt, leaving his black sando on his body. V accompanied Suga back to the washroom.

 

Suga washed his face and V tried to clean his shirt with water. While waiting for V, they overheard three persons inside each cubicle talking about something.

 

"Who was the girl on that elegant green dress? The one who spilled wine on your shoes?"

"I don't know, probably just one of those girls who wants to get.. you know"

"I thought her name was Jennie?"

"Is she still there? I want to bring her home tonight"

"Seriously, you want to hit on her?"

 

To V's surprise, Suga cracked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter