This fate is sure sour!!!

Lovely secrets:college menace!!

Oh gosh!!! 

"Not him!!!" Cried Hye sang in her mind.

          Flashback**

"We are here!" Shrilled the girls who all entered the cafe.

As soon as they entered So Ra ran over to them with a big smile plastered on her face,whenever she smiled her eyes would take up a crescent shape and her pearly whites were just so cute!!!

"Welcome to sunset cafe everyone!!! Please follow me!!" She continued to smile and led them to a small wooden table inside the cafe.

The cafe was a small one,but very vintage looking with lots of antique looking furniture and a floral wallpaper.though small ,it was quite famous for its lattes and off course the finely frosted cakes!

"Oh my!!! I finished it !!! Finally!!" Shouted Eun Sara and walked into the kitchen with a big white box.

She placed it on the counter and gathered her flawless brown hair into a messy bun.She is the owner of the sunset cafe and in her mid thirties.Though she is the owner , she loves Hye sang and So Ra as if they were her friends.In the entire town,her cakes are the best.

"It is good that we have a cake specialist over here right , So ra?" Commented Hye sang  as she was making lattes for the girls.She is an expert in everything that screams coffee.

"Let me take those to The table" replied So Ra and neatly placed the coffee mugs on a little tray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK...really...the latte was so good!!!" Said one of the girls seated on the table.

"And the shortcake too" yelled another girl.

"When they said at school that this is the best place for a latte, I just had to come and....indeed it is!" Said the girl.

"We are glad that you like it so much..." Cheerfully replied Hye Sang.She was wearing a White full sleeved shirt and a pleated pink skirt which showed her petite body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay , I think we can leave early today!!! " said Eun Sara with an eager voice as all the work was done...or so she thought!!!?

Hye Sang just then,spotted the white cake box Sara had placed on the counter a while ago.

"Umm, Sara-eunni...was that white box a special delivery..!!!??" Asked Hye sang in an anxious voice with her eyes fixed at Sara.

"Oh my god!!!!!!!!!" Burst Eun Sara into a frenzy.She repeatedly cursed herself for her irresponsibility.

"Calm down Sara-eunni...! If I correctly remember there is still half an hour left till the birthdayparty of the customer.There is still time for the delivery...at least sometime..!" Pacified So Ra.

"But the place is quite far away!!! I doubt whether half an hour would be enough.!!"Replied Eun Sara

" That's okay..I shall go to make the delivery..after all I know all the roads and alleys so well, I will reach the place in no time. " said Hye sang with a cute smile.

"But it is almost midnight , you are a young girl , so beautiful and cute, if any madman sees you.....oh I can't even think about it !!!!" Shouts Eun Sara in a childish voice.

"Ummm...Sara-eunni.." Said So Ra.

"What!!??" Asked Eun Sara.

"Chill , its only 7 pm." Replied So Ra.

"Ahh...bit still its dark outside and...---

" Okay bye guys I'll be going home straight after the delivery " said Hye sang and went out, totally ignoring Sara's words.

"Hey come back!! You can't disobey me...I'm the manager... Umm..the owner" shouted Sara at the top of her voice only to be ignored once again.

"Okay as all the work is done I'll be heading back first....oh great manager!!!"  Replied So ra sarcastically and went out.

"These girls..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phew ...I was this close to miss the timing!!" Thought Hye sang and heaved a sigh of relief.

She then rode her bike around and spotted a restaurant.

* okay...dinner is fixed*

*I am so tired already..!!!*

She entered the restaurant and looked around.It sure was no ordinary restaurant... It was a luxury one.

*I should have just rode away with my bike...no way I am getting a simple dinner here...at a simple price!!!*

Just then she was about to get out when she heard a commotion.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!" Screamed a girl from inside.

She had accidentally fallen down and spilled her tea all over a boy.The boy's white shirt was drenched as well as his costly leather shoes.

"Why you little punk!!!" Shouted the boy with anger evident in his face.

"I am so sorry, please forgive me" asked the girl for forgiveness a thousand times.

"Do you know who I am !!! You are so unlucky you know..do you know the cost of these shoes..??? Wait , now, how would you.. You are seeing them for the first time right???"

Angrily shouted the boy .

*oh please give me a break...who does this guy think he is?? This rich brat..*

The boy kept on shouting and mocking the girl.Hye sang wondered why all of the restaurant staff were indifferent to his violent behaviour.

Hye sang was that girl who just can't tolerate injustice and absolutely cannot tolerate the blabbery of a rich snob.

"Hey you!!! " shouted Hye sang while looking at the boy.

The boy glared at Hye sang and asked " Who are you ???  Just get lost..."

"You can't do this....you hear me.." Replied Hye sang at the top of her voice.

"What?" Asked the boy.

"You rich snobs think you know everything, always looking down on other people and ridiculing them...you know that it was an accident and she already apologized ,what else do you want , you rich snob???" Said Hye Sang in a breath.

"Wha-What did you call me???!" Asked the boy in disbelief.

"Oh!! I called you prince charming....didn't you hear me? , I called you a rich snob , do you want me to spell it out for you?" Asked Hye sang in anger.

" You dare say that again...!!!! " said the boy in anger , he was seething with anger now.

"Really....Snob, Rich snob , Rich snob , Rich snob!!!!!!!!"  Replied Hyesang.

The boy was really short tempered but he tried to keep his cool and hide his rage.

"You know what... You must just accept when a person is apologizing sincerely, it is wrong to ridicule them like this!!!!" Glowered Hye sang.

" You are teaching me what to do? Okay,I'll forgive her but only if 'you' the tea off the floor!!". Said the boy.

Hye sang looked at him in disbelief.

"This restaurant belongs to me  and I hate it when the floors are dirty....if you do it I will not fire her father from 'my' company." He said.

* his resto.. That explains*

*Fire her father!!!!!!! What?? Is he a sadist or what??*

"Please do not fire my father...he is the only bread winner of our family." Pleaded the girl.

Hearing that Hye sang started to kneel and bend down...

"Do not do this eonni!!" Cried the girl.

As soon as she bent down she reached for a water jug which was placed on top of the table near her , stood up and poured the water on his head.

"Ahhh!!!!! What are you doing???" Asked the boy , clearly annoyed.

" Can't you see??? Pouring water and cleaning the 'dirt' in here " replied Hye sang.

" You won't be firing anyone ,even if you do, I have my ways..." She said.

" one day you will pay for this" glared the boy.

"Pay for what?? Water?? I am the one who should be paid because I helped clean the dirt!!"

Saying so she stormed out of the restaurant.

                 End of flashback**

As soon as she had the flashback , her eyes met that of Jin's and , it thus starts our story.

~~~~~~~