Fate always has its way...

Lovely secrets:college menace!!

"Oh!!! I better not be late on the first day!!"

Said hye sang after she looked into her phone.It was the first day of college so ,yeah no one wants to be late!!.She grabbed her bookbag and pink overcoat and headed towards the door.

"Here we go "

××××××××××

After reaching the bus stop she checked her phone to keep track of time.

"Phew!! It is only 8:15..." She glanced at the board which had the timings of different buses.She kept on searching until she spotted the name 'hangsul bus stop- 8:20 am'

"Well I am not late at all.there are still five minutes left at least!!"

Just then she felt her phone buzzing and took it out of her pocket.She gave out a smile when she saw the name 'so ra' .

"Hey ,Eun so ra ,what's up?" She said with a smile.

From the other end an irritated voice said

"Ya , Shin hye sang , don't tell me that you are at the bus stop already!!"

"Ummm..I'm afraid so" replied Shin hye faintly.

"Come on..it is your first day of college I wanted to come with you for a proper sendoff...but seems like you have reached the bus stop already.. Uhhh!!"

"Don't be upset girl, and I don't need a sendoff of sort ,after all today is nothing special and I can go on my own."

"Ahwell" replied Eun so ra "Good luck then"

"Aww...thanks...best friend!!!" Replied shin hye sang with a hint of laughter in her voice.

"Best friend...really?? Are you a kid or something? I can't stand the cheesiness already I'm hanging up" said Eun so ra and hung up.

"Yeah right!! Oh this girl is just too dramatic!"

Just then a bus honked and came to a halt at the stop .

*now that's my cue* thought hye sang and hopped in.

×××××××

Hye sang stepped out of the bus and walked for about five minutes until she reached her destination.. Jekook international college!!

"Finally, I am here !!"

Saying so she stepped into the campus of this prestigious and' only-the-rich-can-afford ' college.

"Is this place a college or a hotel??" She wondered as she gazed through the corridor.Students from different nationalities were here. She opened her bag and reached out for a pamphlet she had received while filling the admission form. She didn't bother to look at it then but now she really wanted to.

"A cafeteria which specializes in Chinese,continental and European cuisine, a library with unlimited WiFi and countless books on different topics, classes equipped with the latest tech,5 art galleries, 10 studios ,international ties and .....wow!! It really has to be a hotel!!"

She stared at the pamphlet unbelievably for sometime until someone shook her from her dreams.

"Are you too mesmerized by that pamphlet like me?"

Asked a girl who was thin and had brown curls up to her shoulders.She was wearing a white shirt with grey palazzo pants and a long , grey coat...really professional..!

"I am younha ,nice to meet you!!"

"Nice to meet you too!" Replied hye sang.

"I am Shin Hye Sang, but please call me Hye Sang"

"Hye sang?? I like the name already.it suits your pretty face like for reals..!!" Younha replied with enthusiasm.

"Thank you" replied hye sang.

Just then a group of girls were heard shrilling and shouting.They shouted at the top of their voices"jin oppa is here..!!! Make way!!"

*jin oppa*you pondered on that name for quite a while until he made an entry into the room.

*what!!?? ....not him.. Please!!!??"

×××××××××××××

Thank you for reading this first chapter .

I will try to write longer chapters in the future

Enjoy!!!!