Chapter 2

Who will win this game?
CHAPTER 2
 
 
Boya?what's going on here? it's jong kook oppa?song ji hyo think to herself, she looked right in his eyes,in dispelief and shoked just like him.
 
 
"Ji hyo ya..."he had no idea of what to say,he just woke up and needed time to think how to explain before ji hyo think in the wrong direction.But when he was aabout to talk she beat him and say.
 
 
"Jing kook oppa?"her expression said it all,right now it was a mix of surprise and she was also afraid a bit disappontent maybe?.
 
 
"Calm down...it's not like that-"she slowly look at herself.With a thirt that wasn even hers,then inevitably her eyes fall on his muscular cest.He was wearing a black shirt that made his abs all the more visible her toughts running wild as she suddenly look back at his face she slowly put her hand on his chest and start to put distance betwenn them but it was no use he way too strong for her.
 
 
"Jong kook oppa,please,get away"
 
 
"What do you mean? i-"he finally realized and after looking at her one other time he let her go.
 
 
After a moment of silence,both of them where unable to look at each other.She sat on a side of the bed giving him her back and he did the same tough instead he was standing and scratching his head he was hesitant but in the end decided to talk.
 
 
"Before you think i did somethink erted,let me tell you it's not the case"she was quite angry at the moment.her head was a mess,it was hurting and she was also angry because she can't remember a think.EVen so she tried to remain as calm as she could.
 
 
"Really?then what happened? i mean"she finally look at him.
 
 
"What happened?"finally he stop being embarrassed at least he try not to show it on his face.
 
 
"Ya,it was you who did everything!"
 
 
"HU?what?"she say in disbelief.
 
 
"Ar you saying it was my fault?"
 
 
"Don't tell ne you can't remember?"
 
 
"...dae,i don't remember!wae?"
 
 
"Tsk,agin,no wonder after all you drank yesterday"he look away and say those words a bit annoyed but she heard everything.
 
 
"Ya! so something did happen?"
 
 
"Crae!it did,so what?" she shut up all of a sudden.
 
 
"...oOmo.omo sesange..."she shake her head.
 
 
"I can't belive it..."he pick at her way and seeing her expression he became worried.
 
 
"Aigo,song ji hyo,who did you take me for?nothing happened"she look at hom as if she was a puppy at that he felt that she was just too cute.But her cute expression changed when she frowned a little,doubt written all over her.
 
 
"Really?"he frown and then look walk towards her and shuffle her hair.
 
 
"You did all sort of things yesterday you know?" her eyes wide open as he sit beside her.
 
 
"Me? what did i do?"
 
 
"You,really don't remember? what happen after you got drunk.Tsk,tsk,tsk"
 
 
"Ya,what did i do?"seeing her so desperate to know,made him feel like wanting to even more.So he get up.
 
 
"Get up i will prepare some hangover soup for you"
 
 
"Hu?no,no,no wait,you didn't tell me what i did"he smile and walk toward the exit room. She quickly get up trying to not pay attention to her splitting pain and run to him grabbing his arm.He was smirking,this was her arm to make him help her in the games or to just not take her name tag,this time what she wanted was to know what happened.When he turned around tought what he saw made him skip a beat,he forgot that she was almost with only his shirt on,song ji hyo was beautiful not to mention that she was touching his arm dressed that way.KIm jong kook couldn't help but gulp and turning around he tryied to gain back his composure.
 
 
"We need to eat breakfast you need to go home soon right?"
 
 
"Do think i can even eagt right right now?tell me"
 
 
"Before that,please let me go"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Hand"she look at her hand and jump back suddenly letting him go,SSeing this he walk in the kitchen as if nothing is wrong.She is in disbelief as she look at him.
 
 
"Are you going to come or not?"
 
 
"Aish..."she walk to his side and then slowly follow his lead to sit down,After a few minutes the soup was ready,only smelling it tought made her want to puke,but song ji hyo had no choice but to drink it anyway.She gulped it all at once so to suffer only once.Kim jong kook was watching her and found he revery move and expression really funny and entertaining a warm smile appeared on his face.She noticed it.
 
 
"What are you looking at?"
 
 
"Nothing,you are just fun to watch"aish he always does that,he every time.Knowing him and the way he is acting most probably nothing happened,but she was still in doubt,most of all why where they hugging so close to each other?! that's why she needed to know.
 
 
"So...tell me...did something happen?"
 
 
"It did"the hand that was touching the glass of water on the table stopped.
 
 
"It is?...then what did i do?"he smile but have no intention of telling her anything.
 
 
"Jong kook oppa?!"
 
 
"you better ask your friend to lend you my pants for today,i will accompany to buy some new clothes to wear,then i will bring you to your family"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
----------------------
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
At her apartment.
 
 
"......."
 
 
"...what happened? why the hell am i wearing his pants...aish!"
 
 
"Song ji hyo!What did you do!!!"i quickly run to the bathroom and shower.After that i touched jong kook clothes a bit hesitantly.
 
 
"I can still smell his perfume from his clothes...sigh"i take phone from the table and found out so many missed calls and messages,a few of them where from my ex and my mood became bad once again.
 
 
"It's all your fault that i am in this situation now...!"i wanted to throw the phone on the floor but i know well that doing it won't solve the problem so i stopped and sigh.I better not think about that man,i already wasted too much time thinking about that bastard.
 
 
"I must be an idiot! what am i?a ert to smell oppa clothes?! song ji hyo get a grip! for god sake!"she roll on the floor like a ball when he stop she just get up because her phone start to ring.
 
 
"Yobseyo?"
 
 
"New mission,come here at SBS building"
 
 
"Arasso"she wear her jeans and a white shirt with long sleeves since it still cold outside,it's winter in the end.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
When she arrive,song ji hyo is welcomed by her friends comments.
 
 
"Aigo,it's ji hyo ya! and jong kook"
 
 
"What?"she turn to look behind her and see kim jong kook in all his manliness,he was leisurely walking toward the meeting place but his every step showed what kind of person he was.Kim jong kook was a decisive man,song ji hyo skipped a beat when she saw him right behind her.She couldn't look away from his body,che still remember well that her face was against his chest.His shirts wasn't able to hide his muscular arms at that she remembered that those strong arms where holding her tight in a warm embrace.Later on her eyes went to his face,his handsome face and the at his lips.Song ji hyo was looking at them and at the same time her heart started to beat into her chest so much it almost hurt her.The reason was because even tought song ji hyo had a bad head ache,what her body felt never left her,like the toughts of his lips,they where pressing on her neck,it was still vivid in her mind.They where so soft and when he mumble she could feel his breath,it was like a light carress for her.
 
 
"It's rare for you two to arrive at the same time"
 
 
"It's almost impossible"said AHAH
 
 
"Noona,why are you looking at jong kook oppa?"ask kwang soo.Earing that she was found out song ji hyo suddenly look at him and give him a glare,but then she let out a different face,making disappear her earlier angry one.
 
 
"Aigo.Of course i would look when you said i came together with someone of the team right?also"
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
What? she is looking at me?...omo sesange it's true,she is looking at me and...she is smiling?
 
 
"Good morning jong kook oppa"she smile so sweetly at me as if nothing happened,well i am doing the same anyway,trying not to let show on my face just how much unsettled i fell while looking at her.
 
 
"O,good morning ji hyo ya"
 
 
"Let's go palli!"she wave her hand at me indicating me to be fast
 
 
"Guys,just date arasso!"
 
 
"Jae seok!"i call his name to make him shut up.
 
 
"Wae?the fortune teller said the two of you would have a great future if you two are together right?also you two seems so good to each other"
 
 
"Ahah,just shut up will you?"i again intimate him then after he shut up it's lee kwang soo's turn to talk it seems.
 
 
"Wae? you know what? i never said anything because gary was here but i think the two of you always had that chemistry together that everyone can see.So...just date"
 
 
"Wha.?waaa,i am speachless...ya!do you have a brain? he have a girlfriend,it's not even fun to play couple with him"
 
 
"Ya,just a few episode before you just where all ok let's date and now what?"
 
 
"It was before he had a girlfriend ok?"she then look at the screan.
 
 
"Don't you worry they are just having fun like stupid boys,don't let it get to you kim jong kook girlfriend"she smile and then look at our way.
 
 
"Arasso,let's start with the game"
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
Time passed and we started to work,she behaved just like every other day,of course i did the same,what's good is there to be embarrassed or what?if i let show just how i am feeling at the moment it won't be good at all but i was startled when she said that at the camera...did she ever tought of us being a couple when the fans called us the spartace couple? wait,what am i thinking anyway aish.Ineed to focus!
 
 
"Kim jong kook! today i am gonna win and rip your name tag!ahahah"spy jae seo was just about to take my name tag when suddenly ji hyo arrive and take the name tag on jae seok instead.
 
 
"What?ji hyo ya!wae?!"
 
 
"Sorry oppa!"she apologize while laughing.
 
 
"JAE SEOK, OUT"security guard arrive and bring him away,suddenly wefindourselves alone.
 
 
"Pant,ji hyo ya"
 
 
"What?oppa?"
 
 
"Are you a spy?"she seriously look at me and shaking her head.
 
 
"I am not the spy,chincia!"
 
 
"Hehehe,ya,do you really think i belive you?"
 
 
"Chincia!oppa,if i was the spy do you think that you would stay here at this moment?"
 
 
"Ya,you are just a small girl how do you think you can win me hu?"i rest my hands on my hips and look at her with a smile on,this girl always makes me smile,no matter what she do.At that moment she smile sweetly.
 
 
"What are you smiling at?"
 
 
"Aigo,i just think it's fun,o! oppa what about this? let's team up?"
 
 
"Team up?"here we go what is she up to now?
 
 
"Crae,we are stronger together isn't that so?"she look at me then quicly come over and put her arm around my neck.The camera could see everything,it's time to negotiate.
 
 
"I think it's the guest that it's the spy"she wisper.
 
 
"A guest spy?do you think that jae seok accomplice is a guest that we don't know yet?"she click her finger towards me.
 
 
"Crae!so let's search him together,no need to tearch each others name tag off"
 
 
"Wmpfff,ji hyo ya,you just want to arrive together at the end right?"
 
 
"Crae"
 
 
"Arasso,but then at the end i won't go easy on you" she gave a small laugh and pat my back and instintively i grab her waist.
 
 
"Ji hyo ya"
 
 
"I was only patting nothing else,i swear"
 
 
"Arasso,then let's splt up,and by that i mean you need to stay nearby and lure the member towards me then we will ttack together"she nod.
 
 
"Arasso,oppa"
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
 
END OF KJK POV
 
 
"Kim jong kook out.Song ji hyo win" everyone gather into a prepared room in the other.
 
 
"Kim jong kook!what happened!,ahaha"jae seok asked laughing.
 
 
"She ripped my nametag off"
 
 
"What?blank ji hyo won? against him?wa wha,was she the spy then?"asked Ahah.
 
 
"She was the real spy"answered the PD,hearing that jae seok get up from his sit and goes straight to the PD.
 
 
"Pd nim,what was i then,PD nim!"they all laughed,the scene was too funny,when the pd gave to ji hyo a running man medal,made of gold.The episode ended like that.After everyone teased kim jong kook the member and the crew wrapped up and went to their respectives car to go home.Strange enough song ji hyo and kim jong kook cars where parked into the same parking lot.
 
 
"You parked it here too?"asked song ji hyo.
 
 
"Dae"answered simply kim jong kook.After a few minutes of awkaward silence song ji hyo started the conversation.
 
 
"I won this time"
 
 
"Yea.You did it,you fooled me completly this time"
 
 
"Ahahahahahah,it won't be last so...we had an agreemednt"kim jong kook smiled cheeckly.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
There was a time when they neede to hide from the others but asked the cameras to not film them and to stay put for awhile till they where ready,in order to to let the others find them out.
 
 
"...oppa"
 
 
"What?did you think of a plan?"
 
 
"Sure.tell me what happened at your house"he was startled.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Tell me!"
 
 
"Do you think it's the time right now?"jong kook can't help but laugh a little.
 
 
"It is every where it's the right place to ask so"
 
 
"Ok arasso.Let's do this.If i win you talk"he look at her with a smile plastered on as he sit more confortably with his crossed legs.
 
 
"If i win?"he asked.
 
 
"What do i know?...arasso,i will do everything you ask me ok?"
 
 
"Sound good then"he nod his head while she was serious.
 
 
BACK TO THE PRESENT.
 
 
"I won,jong kook oppa"
 
 
"Arasso,i will tell you"
 
 
"Ok...so.what happened?"she gulp some saliva and then look at him with a worried expression.
 
 
"Nothing happened.Yesterday i got a call from your phone but it was the doppokki's place ajumma.She said that you where talking about jong kook oppa and where making a ruckus,she tought i was your boyfriend and that we had a fight that's why you where drinking alone till becoming like that"
 
 
"O my-"she put her two hands on .
 
 
"I didn't bring you to your house because,yesterday morning you told us you forget them at your parents's house,i had no intention of bringing you there at this late hour and i don't have your brother's phone so i could only bring you back home with me.I left you in my bedroom to go and sleep on the other room,but when i came in to check how you where doing you..."
 
 
"I?"she became even more worried than before,but jong kook was even more worried,if he said what happened to her after that.On ji hyo's part seeing him so strange and hesitant wasn't too good a sign for her so she touched his sleeve and shook it slightly as if she was a kid.
 
 
"Ya!what happened again?what happened later?don't stop there?"he scratch his head and finally decide to speack.
 
 
"Arasso...you said...you where too hot"
 
 
"Too hot?..."she asked and hesotantly he looked at her and said to her.
 
 
"You started to undress-"
 
 
"WHAT?!"
 
 
"Shhh"
 
 
"How can i?-"he push her near the car and gently cover with his large hand,he barely touched her lips but after checking for people and looked back at her and at his hand he quickly take it off of he mouth.
 
 
"I am sorry but,let me finish please"she didn't say anything and didn't even reject his explanation but only looked at him with worries plastered all on her face.
 
 
"Then,you started to trhow up"
 
 
"Throw up?"
 
 
"Dae,you got yourself and me dirty.In the end you where ike a kid.I couldn't do anything because you took off your dirty shirt on your own and set it on the sheet.I was speachless,my poor bed and sheet,later on i brought you a pair of my cleaned clothes to change into and i walked you to another room.Unfortunately,you wanted to undress again and i was really tired."
 
 
"Omo..."
 
 
"When i was trying to stop you,you talked as if i was your ex boyfriend"
 
 
"I...talked about..."he nod and she sigh.
 
 
"Sigh"
 
 
"Then...you cried in my arms and fell asleep like that,i was tired and i probably fell asleep too."
 
 
"Arasso,it's ok...i understand"he look at her expression that changed into a tired and sad one.He look at her worried.
 
 
"What happened exactly?" she look at him.
 
 
"Want to go drinking?"
 
 
"Sorry but no.I have no intention of going trought all that again"
 
 
"Don't worry,i was talking about teas.There is a good place nearby to drink it and relax,they give customers differents kind of bag teas as a small girft before leaving,.It's go for sleeping.
 
 
They went to the place and sat down and after ordering the tea they finally started talking.
 
 
"I found him waiting outside my house a few days ago,he was as arrogant as always and wanted to get back together with me.He gave me a roses too,tsk,roses.I threw them back at him."
 
 
"What a bastard!...how can he even think of doing that?...after all he did!"their eyes met and he realized the slip of tongue he had.
 
 
"It seems like i told you everyhting"
 
 
"Well just a bi"at that moment kim jong kook look at song ji hyo intensily seeing his stare she laugh abit and lean towards the car.
 
 
"I am sorry to have troubled you yesterday oppa,i sincerly apologize"
 
 
"It's ok,there is no problem"he carress her head as he usually do when suddenly she talk again.
 
 
"Tought the next time,if it happene again,bring me to my mother's house"How is it possible thaat his kind gesture became an inconvenience for her,ahahah,only she can be like this.
 
 
Wae,will there be a next time?"
 
 
"maybe,so just bring me home to my parents ir ti my house provided a key"he smile.
 
 
"But it's late,it's not good is it?"
 
 
"Then bring me to kwang soo or wook oppa"he frown.
 
 
"THey are all guys tough"
 
 
"You are too,oppa"
 
 
"It's different tought"
 
 
"..."after a pause she lightly slap his shoulder.
 
 
"Ahahahaha,oppa do you want me to stay at you house so much?"he realized just what it seemed on the outside.
 
 
"Ya,aigo,look at this girl!it's not true!that's not what i mean!"
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
Ahahaha,how cute.He is always like this,every time he need to justrify himself in the game or protest for a girl the member always with,or even when he deny being a spy,this is his expression and his voice.I realized that he always make me feel relieved.
 
 
"What do you mean then?"
 
 
"Hu?"he stopped for a bit,unconciously it seems like i really want to know his answer.
 
 
"Ya,anyway,don't you have female friends?"
 
 
"I do,but heither they work or they are with their family,can i really make them like this?"
 
 
"Gosh,how you only have boyfriends all around"
 
 
"Aigo,oppa..."
 
 
"Just ask for this oppa's help"
 
 
"What?"i was shocked.
 
 
"Ask for my help if there is something that it makes you feel sad or what not"
 
 
"Ya,you have a girlsfriend now,how can i crush at your house all drunk.what if she see us?"my gosh what did i say this for?look at how he is looking at me! he is misunderstanding,damnit!.
 
 
"What i mean,is that even tought we are only friends,i am still a girl ok?,so-"i hesitantly look at him.
 
 
"Dae...you are"what? what's gotten into him?why is he so...
 
 
"You know?"
 
 
"W-well of course,even tought you are a boy at heart,you are still considered a girl outside so of course"
 
 
"What?a boy at heart?..."
 
 
"So,since you are a boy just come at my house and chat with me about your problems of course not allowing to come drunk please"aish...what did i even expest.
 
 
"Anyo,sorry but i have no intention of disturbing you"let's go to my car,i am tired and only want to take a shower and lie on my bed.
 
 
"Bye oppa jong kook"i pass past him when he suddenly grab my waist gently.
 
 
"I am serious,just come to me"gosh,why is he always like this,making me feel strange for so long.
 
 
"Arasso,but i am just worried for you love life ok?she is a nice girl and...don't cheat on her ok?"
 
 
"Cheat?"
 
 
"Yea"
 
 
"How did come to me cheating?"
 
 
"Just listen to me...if,if you ever come to love someone else just tell her straight away instead of taking one foot in two shoes,arasso?"
 
 
"Ya,are you pheraps...comparing me to your ex?woaaa"
 
 
"No,i just like how sincere you are and everything so i am just worried,as a friend,i just want you to be happy.I can support you in everything you do but just not cheating on her,i just think of you as someone that, i really hoped to find for myself...who knows maybe one day ahahah,ok...good night"
 
 
"What?wait-"i rushed towards my car,gosh what did i say?someone i would want to myself? great song ji hyo!why didn't you also tell him to be that guy"
 
 
"Aidh...that seemed like a confession! seriously! you don't even like him so why are you being like this?!..."
 
 
"...arasso,you always liked being with him and always try to stay with him during game and so on,but this isn't right! aish...curegu,what did you even tought when suddenly talking about his love life!it's not even your damn buisness...i need a drink!-no better not"
 
 
------------------------
 
 
".............what was that about? she want someone like me as her boyfriend?...did i hear it right?"
 
 
"Wae?why is it like this? what's gotten into her?...and why...am i feeling so hot all of a sudden?my heart is beating fast too...did i eat something wrong?...no i didn't eat a thing today...i must be getting old"