Chapter 12

Who will win this game?

HELLO GUYS,SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE,I WAS BUSY WITH MY DEAR DOGGY,UNFORTUNATELY HE DID MADE IT,I WAS AND AM STILL SAD,PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM TO REST IN PEACE YOU CAN HE GAVE ME SO MUCH LOVE FOR 17 YEARS,THANKS AGAIN.

 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
 
PS. THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT ON THE "HOT SIDE"SO IF ANY OF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,SORRY IN ADVANCE,BUT I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT,COMMENT ON IT PLEASE!
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 12
 
 
"Are you ready?" song ji hyo look at her left side.The door of the shower open up and a man walked outside of it with a towel covering only his lower parts.Song ji hyo's mouth remained agape while whatching at the sitgh of his muscular upper body. She feel her face a bit warm while looking at such a view,song ji hyo also forgot to answer.
 
 
"Song ji hyo?"she suddenly came back to reality.
 
 
"Hu?what?" he slowly walk towards her making her heart palpitate.Finally he stop right in front of her who was sitting on the bed,then he slowly sat down and smiled.
 
 
"What where you looking at?"he smirk and she became scarlet red but it's more on the angry side even tought she was also embarrassed.
 
 
"I was just wondering why did you come out like that when there is a bathrobe shish!"
 
 
"But there is no bathrobe"
 
 
"What? How so? I am olding it right here!"
 
 
"What does it matter? I would take it off anyway in a bit" her eyes suddenly became wide open and she slowly looked at his body.This didn't pass unnoticed by him who felt happy about her interest.
 
 
"Aigo...so you really like my body hu? Want to touch?"he look at her while showing his chest to her even more but her heart almost burst out.
 
 
"Ya..."she looked behind her where the big bed was.
 
 
"Are you ready?"
 
 
"kim jong kook..."
 
 
"You already took a bath right?"
 
 
"...I am not sure,i want to do it tought"after looking at her in the eyes for a few seconds kim jong kook take her hand surprising song ji hyo.
 
 
"Sorry...i can't let you escape"
 
 
"What?wait,wait, wait a minute!..."that's right,the man that came out almost from the bed was no other than kim jong kook.They where in a love hotel and yes,she already washed herself clean and he went right after her and now they are here alone...in a love hotel room.
 
 
Song ji hyo POV
 
 
How did it happen?how could it be?...how did i ended up in an hotel room with kim jong kook!!!
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Back to a few days before.
 
 
"What? why should i participate in it? no way,no means no!"
 
 
"I know it's difficult for you but you don't really have a choice you know it,they already got the news that you will probably go,it's just for a few days right? or maybe even less"
 
 
"That's right,probably,so i already said that i won't go"
 
 
"Don't be like this.You know well that it's because of work"
 
 
"How can i? Please,why should i participate in running man? it's ridiculus!. I know that they only want me to raise the ratings,how can i possibly help them in that when i just can't stand to see them at all!"
 
 
"I know,but it's because of the drama and you you need to do make it known to the puplic,right?" That's right. I am doing another drama.Everyone around me asked why so soon,they also told me i should still rest a bit more at home,but i can't stay there.
 
 
After what happened i was traumatized.I keep seeing that scene over and over,it's like a never ending nightmare,i was so desperate i asked for medication but my friend who is a doctor said i can't and that i should overcome it alone instead of taking medication that will surely arm me on the long road.So i came to this point.Since i can't sleep at all anyway than let's use my time to work.Fortunately i found out that i was able to sleep when people where around and even if i had to eat i would use that time to sleep instead,hery i need to close my eyes for a bit too no? And so like that,talk about the drama started circulating and the promotion already started even tought i think it was a bit too soon but i didn't really care, till today i had the news i would have never imagined before. Running man wanted me to be a guest in two episodes of the show and i seriously have no intention of helping the pds to use me again after what they did to me and how they treated me.It's already a big step the fact that i decided to be "friends" with kim jong kook,but it's different with those people i just plainly hate them.
 
 
"I am sorry but the agency of the other actor already said they will go so since the lead is a guest,the female lead need to go too"
 
 
"WHAT?!Just who the hell,i mean why didn't he talk to me about it? ji chang wook ssi! aish"
 
 
"Sorry but even tought he wasn't doing a good think withouth asking you,you can't blame him,no one other than close friends and people know the truth so..."
 
 
"Ya,you are saying that since he doesn't know what happened between us-"
 
 
" Of course he would still think that you and the running man's team are still on good terms even tought you are no longer part of the team"
 
 
"Aish..."
 
 
"Not to mention that it won't be any good to the drama if the female lead doesn't show up right?" this is freaking crazy! How can i be in such a situation where i can't even refuse! Sigh...so in the end i just accepted even tought in reality i had no choice at all.
 
 
...........................
 
 
DAY OF THE SHOOTING FOR RUNNING MAN
 
 
Aish,i really can't do that! shish! why am i here?! Arasso,just smile,smile,smile be a profesional and act like you always do and now... go!.
 
 
"Aigo,thanks a lot for coming back here again"One of the PD smile disgustingly,he seems like a con artist who is trying to use and squeez you dry.
 
 
"No problem i came because it's my drama nothing more"i made it clear that i won't go there again.
 
 
"Yes...then let's start when we tell you to enter arasso?" i just nod my head.
 
 
On the other side of the wall.
 
 
"So,who is the guest today?"
 
 
"Please make it be a beautiful woman!"say kwang soo full of hope and joy,hoping it would be one of his favourite idol.
 
 
"Shut up will you? Why are you always like that,i don't understand" say Aha
 
 
"Aish,wae? At least i am not married i can do what i want no?"
 
 
"Aigo,look at this kid here,if you are dating instead? TSK,TSK,TSK"
 
 
"Ok stop guys.Kwang soo do what you what, just with moderation arasso?"everyone laugh.
 
 
"YA! why are everyone picking on me today ha?"
 
 
"Aish,shut up be grateful that kim jong kook isn't going to hit you!"
 
 
"Ya. I can still use my feet tought"
 
 
"...arasso,let it be,you are too old jong kook" say seok jin.
 
 
"YA!"everyone laugh tought,in reality talking about it is a bit awkaward for everyone.As for kwang soo it seems like he is viewing kim jong kook a bit better after he knew that he hurt himself to protect his dear noona.
 
 
"But,chinjia who do you think are the guests?"still ask kwang so tp the members male or female?.
 
 
"I think the guest is a man"
 
 
"Tsk,you seriously are a girl,you shouldn't do that you know?"
 
 
"Well that's just what i think,you asked and i gave my opinion,that's all."
 
 
"Well she is right"
 
 
"What about you guys?"
 
 
"A girl without a doubt"
 
 
"Ok everyone! today will come 3 guests"
 
 
"Wow really?"
 
 
"Ok guys,for today's first game what you have to do is recognize who is his.Do you see the board there?"
 
 
"Dae"
 
 
"There are 3 figures,all of you must describe how the person is,for exeple,hair, and so on and so forth"
 
 
"What?!"
 
 
"The one who get it done will get an advantage at the final game,if you guys fail then the one to get the final point will be the guests."
 
 
"Woa,arasso"
 
 
So in the end everyone did their best and the one who was most near the description...was no one,apart that like a few members only at least guessed the gender right and the rest was mixed up so no one got the real advantage.
 
 
"Ok now it's time for the guests to come out!"
 
 
"WOWWWW!" as the guests enter one by one the firsts two where boys.
 
 
"Gosh,so the other is a girl"
 
 
"It's Ji Chang-Wook!"
 
 
"Wait,wait,wait.You work with ji hyo noona to the drama right?"
 
 
"Dae,it's nice to meet you again guys"
 
 
"Oi ciaccaman! you are here to talk about your new drama"
 
 
"Well yea"
 
 
"Then...could it be song ji hyo noona!"
 
 
"Ya kwang soo,what about the other guest?he is also doing a movie that will be released soon what if it's his leading lady?"
 
 
"Well i think it's noona!"everyone in their hearts hoped it could really be song ji hyo so they could be once again all together.
 
 
"Now the last guest is...."music start...MR CHU!
 
 
"Song ji hyo!"
 
 
"I was right! It's really song ji hyo!"
 
 
"Bagia! song ji hyo unnie!"seo min run to hug her eonnie and everyone else did the same when it was the turn of kim jong kook well it was a bit awkaward but it was still a good reaction full of smiles.
 
 
"Noona! Woa! you are beatiful!"
 
 
"Ou,thanks guys,i didn't think in my wildest dreams i would be coming here again"everyone knew what she meant,it seems like she is still holding a grudge against the PDS but of course the viewers could not understand the truth behind what she said.
 
 
"Aigo,yea,we also tought it would be tought for you to come back so soon even so we are happy to have you here again"
 
 
"Ok the groups are made of two people"
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
After they told us the groups, it came my turn and just who the heck was i paired up with?
 
 
"Sjh and kim jong kook!" .He smile at me and then say.
 
 
"It's been awhile...like the old times"
 
 
"Ya,that's not fair! They are too strong and you also paired up together!"
 
 
"Crae! does it seem fair to you?"
 
 
"Ya! PD"
 
 
"Calm down,we will make sure to beat you to a pulp kwang soo"say kim jong kook smiling to a pissed kwang soo.
 
 
"Aish!"
 
 
To tell the truth,i didn't ecxpect this.After the bad expirience we had together we wherent at war with each other anymore,as i promised we decided to become friends again tought in reality his motive was different,he made it clear from the start,even if i knew that in the end i couldn't refuse the one who saved my life so i answered at every message that he sent to me.But it's been awhile since we saw each other like this.
Like me kim jong kook came back to work after a few weeks as for me i started to work a week later than him.As he said tought, the games of running man where differnt,they where more on the logic side and less on the phisical side since kim still coldn't be as active as before.
 
 
Now the problem came when we had to start,in other words all of us needed to go to different regions of 5 differents countries.So the two of us where sent to okkaido,in japan and you know what we where cought by a storm!
 
 
"O no damn it! What do we do? What's with the weather!Why it became so strong! aish guys! Let's go to that hotel maybe we can get two rooms"
 
 
"Ok"But we where just too unluky.
 
 
"what? there is only a room?" i asked paniking.
 
 
"O no,what do we do?"
 
 
"Let's search for something else"
 
 
"No.You stay here we will get a room outside"
 
 
"Wait,they said there is only a room,where do you want me to sleep?"
 
 
"No let's do this you guys stay here i will search something else"
 
 
"Wh-"i didn't let him finish and i just run outside with the heavy rain,i started to search around but i surely was a mess, at some point i just found my hand held by someone and it gave me a schock.
 
 
"Ya,are you crazy?!"
 
 
"KIm jong kook?Why are you out here?"
 
 
"What about you?aish"
 
 
"Go back there quicly! you are still injuried"
 
 
"I am fine,don't worry, also it's too late to go back it's too far."
 
 
"There where to?-"
 
 
"Love hotel"the both of us said at the same time.We looked at each other a bit awkawards but he grabbed my hand and run inside.We where lucky enough to find a room and when we walked towards the room we couldn't utter a word.None of us looked at one another but at some point we where just too cold and run inside it.
 
 
"W-what the heck is this?"there where soft red lights,the bed was neat and fluffy,the only bad thing i found out was the fact that there was no shower!But only a bathtub up to a few stairs,it was also full of water and red petals inside,this is totally crazy.
 
 
"What the heck!"
 
 
"My gosh...i can't belive this!"
 
 
"Ya,let's exchange rooms"
 
 
"Didn't you ear?There is no other room available."
 
 
"Damn it!..."
 
 
"BUt...i think you need to take off your clothes"stunned i look at him.
 
 
"Don't look at me like that"
 
 
"How should i look at you then?"
 
 
"You are complitely wet...look at your clothes"he point his fingers towards me and i look down to my shirt i was out of words it was completly seen trought!
 
 
"Let's look in the other room...nothing"he said,there was only the bathroom and nothing more.
 
 
"O...i found it"
 
 
"Really?Where?"he ask me curious as he follow me"
 
 
"Come up the stairs"At the side there where red curtais and behind one of them a shower with glass completly cristal clear"
 
 
 
"What the heck,People really,sigh...well at least there are curtains"
 
 
"Go first"
 
 
"What? but-"
 
 
"Go,don't worry"
 
 
"But what do i use to cover me?"
 
 
"Wait,i think they have spare bathrobe somewhere,here"i grab the bathrobe that he found and then run up there.I was completly embarrassed that i barely looked at his eyes.
 
 
"Aish...what the heck are these people thinking?" i didn't have the slightest desire to stay there too long so i showered quickly and went out
 
 
"So fast?"
 
 
"Pally,it's your turn,go or else you will catch a cold.
 
 
"Ok arasso"
 
 
"Where is the bathrobe?"
 
 
"...the towel it's ok"
 
 
"But-"
 
 
"Belive me,i have no intention of wearing such a thing"
 
 
"Wae?what is wrong? with the bathrobe?"he looked at me and then look away,at the moment i had no idea of the reason why
 
 
"I just want to use the towel,i am going"i really had no idea of the reason he was behaving that way only for a bathrobe!.
 
 
"Biccinnum...o well" unfortunately i had no spare clothes, well i should say "WE" have no spare clothes, that's why i took mine and his clothes to dry,gosh this is crazy seriously,what a situation,why did the storm have to be today! aish.
 
 
......................
 
 
After awhile kim jong kook came out.
 
 
 
"What where you looking at?"he smirk and i became scarlet red aish i am so mad! What's with him!
 
 
"I was just wondering why did you come out like that when there is a bathrobe shish!"
 
 
"But there is no bathrobe"
 
 
"What? How so? I am olding it right here!"
 
 
"What does it matter? I would take it off anyway in a bit" my eyes suddenly became wide open and i slowly looked at his body.
 
 
"Aigo...so you really like my body hu? Want to touch?"he look at me while showing his chest to me even more but my heart can't take it anymore!.
 
 
"Ya..."i looked behind me where the big bed was.
 
 
"Are you ready?"
 
 
"kim jong kook..."
 
 
"You already took a bath right?"
 
 
"...I am not sure,i want to do it tought"after looking in my eyes for a few seconds kim jong kook take my hand surprising the heck out of me.
 
 
"Sorry...i can't let you escape"
 
 
"What?wait,wait, wait a minute!..."
 
 
"Hell no ahahah!"then my eyes look at his shoulder.With all the mess we where in i didn't realize about it,this man seriouslyaish.
 
 
"Arasso"
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
Aigo...this is embarrassing but i really want to ...it's been awhile and her reactions are completly different from the past,well it's not like we ever found ourselves in this kind of situation...tought she saw me change a lot of times in the past,but now it's it's different,for many reasons...but i am not going to do anything to her and she know it,tought the reason song ji hyo is behaving this way is because she doesn't like what i am doing to her now,ahahah.But things changed suddenly...i really was...i mean,i didn't know what to think.
 
 
"Arasso,since you want to make me scream from the pain,mr personal trainer,i just want to remind you that there is no way we can do the mission in this situation sish...So,bear with my wrath,ahahah"
 
 
"Hu?...what do you mean?..."she touch my arms and we both look at each other,i couldn't hide my surprise,but what made me puzzled even more was her eyes.Her eyes where...i mean her expression,the feelings her eyes showed me was determination,as if she decided on something.
 
 
"W-w-hat are you doing?...Aigo...so you really want to...touch me..."aish what the heck am i saying!. She didn't speak for a few seconds more and my heart was about to explode,i had nothing else to say,i was only waiting for her.She suddenly clicked her toungue.
 
 
"Aish..."she looked at my shoulder.
 
 
"Look at what have you done,Igoba" she poi9nt her finger to my shoulder and shake her head,finally i understood what she was thinking about, my wound.
 
 
"This shouldn't become wet."
 
 
"That's i know,that's why i didn't put water on it"
 
 
"The rain,the rain,kim jong kook...aigo.Isn't rain also water?"she slowly take off the bandage.
 
 
"This isn't making me that happy song ji hyo,i am older than you you know right?"
 
 
"Aigo,yes i know that you are reaaaly,old...a! ciaccaman wait a bit"she went ahead to tease me as much as she liked,tought i didn't like being called old at least she became more talkative with me after a long time.
 
 
"Where are you going?" she get up and search around,i have no idea for what tought.
 
 
"Just wait there"
 
 
"Arasso..."well,maybe she is trying to find something for the wound maybe?...
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAA"
 
 
"What?wae? what happene..ed"i was doumbfounded.
 
 
"Aishi!,YA! don't look!"
 
 
"...what are you doing?..."
 
 
"TURN AROUND DAMN IT!" gosh...it was priceless.
 
 
"Sigh,i tought this box was for first aid kit but..."but when she opened it at first maybe she didn't recognize it so she took the first one,but it was attached to many more and so she remained at hands with many condoms...
 
 
"Arasso...i am not looking..."to tell the truth,i am really embarrassed at the moment.Seeing the condoms really made me realize even more that this is actually a love hotel but her reaction made me just want to laugh outloud...
 
 
"AHAHAHAAHH"
 
 
"YA!...aishi,why am i here?!sish" she say desperate and i keep on laughing
 
 
 
"Sigh,where is it? Should i call them? Yea i should"she take the phone and call the reptionist.It makes me quite happy to see her so upset because she is worried for my wound.
 
 
"What?! No! we didn't play that way!"i took a look at song ji hyo who was raging because she couldn't find the first aid kit in the room"
 
 
"What did they say?"
 
 
"That they will bring it right away"she look at me and then became red in the face,mpfff.
 
 
"Are you still thinking about that?ahahah,you are too funny"she glarer at me.
 
 
"How come you didn't know about it?"
 
 
"Sorry,i don't have the hobby to come to a love hotel?...but...maybe you...have come here"she say indifferently.
 
 
"Me?Acciam,no,i also don't have this hobby to come here.This is my first time ji hyo ya"
 
 
"Woa...what are you smiling at? Ow,this is a mess"
 
 
"Ahahah"
 
 
Finally the waitress came and brought us the first aid kit.She looked first at song ji hyo and then at me.
 
 
"Thanks...you can go now"
 
 
"Sure...continue to play"the waitress said looking at us in a miningful way.
 
 
"Sigh..."she shake her head and i calmly ask as i walk to her standing right behind song ji hyo.
 
 
"I tough you would deny what she implyed..."
 
 
"What use is there anyway?"she suddenly turn around,song ji hyo is right in front of me and gosh,she is beautiful.Her hair are still a bit wet and the bathrobe can't hide her beautiful figure.Gosh,this is bad,i can't be like this or else i might become an animanl!.
 
 
"What are you looking at?"
 
 
"...The first aid kit"
 
 
"Right..."she take my hand and make sit on the bed.As she look at my wound her eyes became sad...i really hate seeing her like that...so i grab her face gently between my two hands.
 
 
"Look at me.Stop staring at my wound like that,arasso?"
 
 
"...How am i looking at it?"
 
 
"As if you think that it's your fault"she look at me and few kind of expressions appear on her eyes when finally she take my hands startling me.She sigh and seem to be alright now.
 
 
"I need to look at it or else how am i going to change the bandages?"i couldn't help but smile in seeing her strong side once again.
 
 
"Crae"i smile and she walk behind be.I can feel her slender and tender hands touching my skin.
 
 
"Am i hurting you?"
 
 
"No, it's ok, it's not so bad you know? "
 
 
"Still you need to take care of yourself properly or else what if the wound open up?"
 
 
"It's not like that,can't you see? The wound even if only a little started to heal,the pain already almost faded completly away"
 
 
"I see,well i am glad to hear that"after a few minutes she finished tending to my it.
 
 
"O wait a bit"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I found this gauze,i think it will be good to keep your shoulder a bit more safe,ok don't move"
 
 
"Arasso"suddenly i feel her chest on my back while i feel one of her hands under my arm,i was surprised,but when i saw the gauze in her hand i understood what she was doing,but still i was quite nervous,my heart was beating fast and i couldn't say a word,really awkaward.
 
 
"Ok...i am done"
 
 
"Good...thanks"
 
 
"It's ok...sigh"
 
 
"Now it's my turn"
 
 
"Sigh,i don't want to play,either way the team is far away and we can't contact them till the storm stops,also our clothes are drenched and i am really tired"
 
 
"Arasso..."
 
 
"Gosh..."
 
 
"Hey,you aren't thinking of letting me sleep on the ground right?"
 
 
"Do you think i am stupid? i mean i am not so such a bad person,you are injuried so of course i...will be the one to sleep on the floor"she was really going to sleep there but i stopped song ji hyo from even go further down.
 
 
"What do you want?"
 
 
"Are you crazy? you can't sleep on the ground"
 
 
"Then you want to sleep on the ground?"
 
 
"Hell no"
 
 
"See"
 
 
"Let's sleep here togeether?"
 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"...dodn't think anything strange"
 
 
"It's not like i am thinking of something else,crae let's sleep together..."she look at the bed and stops and then at me.
 
 
"On second tought i like the ground more"
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
I was about to get down on the ground but he stopped me again and this time he made me seat on the bed.
 
 
"I am fine-"i couldn't even finish when he rolled his eyes and then looked at me pushing me gently down on the bed.
 
 
"Ya!...what are you doing-"suddenly he give me a light pat on the head.
 
 
"Just lay down.I like you song ji hyo,but i am not going to lay a hand on you..."we look at each other and i couldn't hide my unsettled feelings,i feel hot in the face too.My eyes fell unconciously on his upper body till i realized i was able to feel his legs with mine,gosh my body felt strange all of a sudden and i wanted to touch him so badly,only to feel ashamed after a realized what i was thinking. Why can't i say anything?
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
What am i doing? If this isn't a suggestive way to be on top of her then i have no idea of what it is kim jong kook aish! I really regretted what i just did.She is under my body and i can feel her legs touching mine,o no she is just too beautiful! I forgot that we are completly under the towel and while she is lying on the bed the bathrobe opened up a little so i could se just a tiny bit of her skin.My body is boilyng and i can see her face became red and i am scared i would do something i shouldn't so i look away and lay beside her.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
SILENCE
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"...I think i will watch the tv"
 
 
"O...no wait!" A fter i turn the tv on,i realized the big mistake i made.
 
 
"AH! MMM! AH! YES!"
 
 
"O my gosh! what the hell!"
 
 
"Aish...i told you not to do that!"
 
 
"You said it too late!" i tried to turn it off but it was impossible.
 
 
SJH POV END
 
 
"What is it?you can't turn it off?"
 
 
"No! aish!"She is desperate her face scarlet red and all her effort are in vain,jong kook couldn't do anything too,so they stayed in the rom like that in silence they where defeated and looked at each other shocked before they looked elswhere.But no matter what the sound of the movie was still disturbing them in more that one way.
 
 
"Hey,there is no way? The volume,try to turn the volume off."he said desperate too.
 
 
"Arasso"fortunately she was able to do it,and it's crazy why it can't be turned off.
 
 
"Good thinking kim jong kook"she say relieved
 
 
"Yea...i will go back to sleep"
 
 
"Me too..." in the end aince the video kept on playing even with no sound it was still unsettling for two adults and healthy people.
 
 
"What should we do with that"he said desperate.He is trying his best to refrain himself so that video wasn't helpping at all.
 
 
"I wait,i know"she look around the ariund the room for something to cover up the tv but it isn't working.She can't find anything!
 
 
"Sigh...i am defeated by a tv monitor...i can't brlive it"
 
 
"Yea...let's...wait!the bathrobe i didn't use!"
 
 
"O right!"he get up and walk to take it then she help him to cover the tv.But inevitably some action where seen by their eyes inadvertitly they look at each other and then walked back to the bed.
 
 
"Sigh i am tired...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
 
 
"WHAT?what's wrong?"
 
 
"An insect,look!"
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"There! ah!"she suddenly clinged to me.
 
 
"O, this? but this"
 
 
"Nooo! put it away! aaaaaaaaa!"
 
 
"TUD"in the end the both of them fell down on the bed she was on top and her lips fell right on top of his lips.They where both surprised and song ji hyo who realized what she just did pulled herself away from him"
 
 
"I -am sorry"
 
 
"Yea..."to change the subject kim jong kook wanted to explain to her what she saw but was uncertain if tell her on not.
 
 
"Anyway there was no insect so don't worry"
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Then what?..."
 
 
"I think it's better if you don't know about it"hearing this song ji hyo stopped talking.
 
 
"Yes...i shouldn't"she was about to completly get up "AISH" complitely angry with herself song ji hyo walk toward the minibar that she saw in the room and kim jong kook look at her with curiosity.
 
 
"What are you doing?"
 
 
"Can't you see? I am drinking! tonight i am going to drink like no tomorrow"he gave a shock,scared that things would go like in those dramas.
 
 
"No,wait,you shouldn't"she look at him.
 
 
"Wae? are you going to do something if i get drunk?"
 
 
"YA! OF COURSE NOT! who did you take me for?"
 
 
"That's settled then...aish i am going to drink it all"
 
 
-----------------
 
 
After while she got drunk as expected.No matter what he did in the end she got drunk! And now she is talking non stop.
 
 
"Ya!,i mean,can you belive it? Acciam,everyyy time he was like ow you are so good then he wanted to fire me and now that i became an hallyu star, here he come asking me to come again on running man.Aigo,this is seriously...you know i am worried that running man will take away my luck...well it happened!"
 
 
"What do you mean?Also stop drinking,you already can't even stand well,aish"
 
 
"Aiii!Give it back! "
 
 
"Ya! you should stop drinking so much"
 
 
"It got nothing to do with you!"
 
 
"Of course! Aish,i am here what if you get sick?"
 
 
"Aish...see...running man,is bad luch! mublemm..."she look at him with a not happy expression and he noticed it.
 
 
"What? ya...what do you mean by that? Hu? Are you implying that i am bad luck?"
 
 
"Daeee!...HIC...listen...if if i didn't come i wouldn't be here now right? hich...the bottle is out of my happy water.hic."
 
 
"Look at this happy water aish"he said to himself shaking his head. When she walk towards him that was olding the bottle.
 
 
"Aish!YA! i said stop drinking!"
 
 
"Aish...you are you my teacher?! "she see a black thing right under the bed where kim jong kook tossed the object.She saw it and managed to get it.
 
 
"What are you doing-!"he was shocked like,what the heck is she doing?.Song ji hyo being as drunk as she is didn't understand the meaning of what she did.
 
 
"Ya,look at this thing...i tought it was an insect and look instead what it is? I made a foul out of myself...a mean sould this big thing even be an insect? I started to have bad eyesight! too"she point her finger toward the "OBJECT OF PLEASURE" while kim jong kook try to take it back from her hands so he could quicly trhow it aside.
 
 
"Arasso...now give that thing to me arasso?"
 
 
"Omo!,what do you want to do with this?! "
 
 
"HU? what-"
 
 
"Omo,do you want to use this on me?!"
 
 
"Ya! You ert! Where you always like this? who did you take me for?"
 
 
"Aigo,how disgusting,tsk,tsk,tsk"he was having a bad head ache.It felt as if he was trying to calm down a spoiled brat.He forced himself tocalm down.
 
 
"I won't do anything,i will just put it away,that's not good to play with song ji hyo,cia,give it here"
 
 
"No!" she hold onto it tight.This scene wasn't too good for his male heart,but he also started to get pissed off because she won't listen.
 
 
"Sigh,then you throw it yourself"
 
 
"..."aigo...did i convince her?" she playinly looked at it and then threw it away,he take a breath of relief,resting his head on his hand.
 
 
"This is tiring"suddenly he smell perfume,a perfume he knows all to well,so he look up ahead and see song ji hyo fal on top of him.
 
 
"Ya,song ji hyo what?"
 
 
"Mumblemumble"
 
 
"i feel so dizzy"finally she look at him her eyes are both beautiful and enchanting enough to make him loose his soul. Kim jong kook feel her breath on his shoulder and this made him jump a bit wondering what she was up to.
 
 
"Hey...what-a!"he suddenly feel on his shoulder biting at it.
 
 
"Ya!what are you doing?!" he tought she was doing an hickey to him,he tried to stop her but wasn't able to.After she stopped he felt a bit relieved but his body became all hot.
 
 
"Ya...get off now"he said in a low voice. But right at that moment she did the same thing to his neck,she continued till when she finally reached his face.Her eyes where misty as song ji hyo looked at him who was panting for some hair.
 
 
"W-what do you want to do?-"then he fel her tender lips on his.He was complitely shocked,who tought that she would do something like this?! After a few seconds she stopped and then gently holding his face she gave a smile and gentle bites to his lips,there is no need to say what a mess he was like at the moment.
 
 
"Song ji hyo...you need to stop-"when he barely managed to separate their lips she looked at him again.Her expression was one of boubt,as if she didn't do anything wrong.Kim jong kook just wanted to take her in his arms and cuddle with her at how y and cute she was.
 
 
"But,it's good"his eyes wide open,his heart was beating like a drum.Seeing that he didn't do anything more,song ji hyo went for another gentle kisses,but this time he took over,kissing her deeply as she complyed.Song ji hyo started to run her hands on his back,giving him a strange sensation of warmth,at some point,the one being on top was him.The both of them gasped for hair.
 
 
"You really"her arms where holding his face and kim jong kook grabbed one of it,as she was carressing his cheek.He felt warmth in his heart so he went again for a kiss then when he stopped he gave her gentle kisses on her neck and going a bit down to her shoulder as song ji hyo gave little bites to his neck,they where less energetic and more gentle making them resemble more as she ewas giving his kisses on his neck.But when he saw her bath robe a bit more open he stopped.
 
 
"What am i doing?...she is drunk,damn it" so he cover her.
 
 
"Let go now ji hyo ya" she didn't want to,as if she was a child,with pleading eyes she kissed him agaim and again.For kim jong kook this was like a dream.Their lips made sounds that only the two of them could hear,but even tought he wanted to kiss her more it was to much for him.
 
 
"Ok,now stop and sleep!"she furrowed a bit and then gave him a bite on his neck again.
 
 
 
"Aish! it hurts!" even so when he loooked at her she fell asleep while her face was in between his neck and shoulder.Finally took a breath of relief,but he couldn't sleep a wink all night.
 
 
-------------------
 
 
Hot...so hot...
 
 
"I SAID IT'S HOT!-"she finally wake up and see herself under the sheet,but most of all she see that she was sleeping right beside kim jong kook.
 
 
"Are you awake?"he smile at her and she was shocke,quicly she get away from him.
 
 
"Omo...what-"finally his smile fade away.
 
 
"Ya!what happened...i...what-"
 
 
"You assulted me for god sake"
 
 
"HU? that's not possible!"
 
 
"No?then look here? Could have i done this alone?aish."she recognized her lipstic and touched her lips...
 
 
"Wait...was i eating corn?"
 
 
"What?"he was shocked.She then look at him again.
 
 
"Where is my ramyun?"
 
 
"..."he was speachless.
 
 
"Wait...you...you took me...for ramyun?!"
 
 
"Well"
 
 
"Acciam"
 
 
"O.what happened to you lips?"she tought something wrong happened like something he did to his lips.
 
 
"This?You did this too!"
 
 
"Aish?what?"he was a bit embarrassed...
 
 
"Y-You...bite my lipss too...aish"