Page 4

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 4

Wheelchair : Part 2

Words: 1073

Rating: NC-17

"Sooyoung keep pestering your friend about having a date today. Sunny told her that she can't since no one will accompany you for today because Tiffany will be off too." Jessica understand now why it was Yoona who fetch her in the school gate.

 

"Did you wait too long? Hyoyeon keeps bossing me around the field earlier." Yoona added. Jessica look at Yoona with confusion. "You've been here early as what?" 

 

"Around 4 am." Yoona says with a sheepish smile. Jessica frown hearing the answer. Why could this girl be energized still if she is working with the field around 4 am.

 

"I guess it is not good for you to carry me upstairs again. You are tired already." Jessica was concern with this kind girl, but she doesn't want to offend the younger girl.

 

"No it's fine. I am full of energy for today. College players from Yonsei soccer team will be here. I was really excited that I went early here for cleaning. I guess I won't feel drain anytime soon." Jessica can't help, but smile. She can feel that in Yoona's voice the girl was really happy and excited.

 

"Plus it was me who says that I will help you for today. I mean as long as that lift is not yet fix." Yoona pointed out as they pass by the lift.

 

"I don't know why that lift was not functioning. I ask the man in maintenance about that, he told me that can't be fix anytime soon. I ask him why, but he seems not in the mood for a talk." Jessica wasn't surprised that the girl is talkative. The noise they made everyday along the hallway explains it all.

 

 

Jessica was getting anxious. She know that it wasn't Yoona's job to help her out, but the feeling of leaving by her classmate behind without no one is scaring her to the bone. She remembers the old man who will show himself once in a while. She was afraid of what that man can do.

 

Jessica didn't realize that she doze off. She open her eyes and realize that the room is almost dark and only the light of setting sun is giving life to it. But she was more than shock that she realized there is man in front of her. Jessica feel her muscles stiff. She was afraid of this man. The man was looking at her with a smirk.

 

Jessica was already crying. She was asking for comfort with her own wheelchair.

 

"I guess it's now or never again. Jessica." The man walk in front of her with that creepy smile.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter