Page 12

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 12

Unite : Part 1

Words: 1700

Rating: NC-17

The sunset filled the entire sky with the deep color of rubies, setting the clouds ablaze.  The fire like color hitting the surface of the grass field and water in the creek.

 

The wind makes the trees and grass dance like a performer in a theater downtown. Silence engulfed the whole place. The deafening silence that is not good to a pair of ear.

 

Inside a concrete crystal like palace is a man sitting in his throne. His presence scream dictator, a man of his words, someone whose rules can't bend down.

 

The man of his age was stooped and bent, his back making the shape of a C and his head bent so far forward that his beard would nearly have touched his  knees had he been just a bit taller. Giving the respect and honor to the supreme.

 

"Another week Virtuoso, and the fated day is already coming." The amator stated, giving the superior a greedy smile in his lips. The wrinkles that indicates that years pass so by for him is visible as he form that smile.

 

"I know. The plan will be held as it is, having two emissary is a rare event for hundred of years. Sagitta been reigning the whole Arca. I won't let a poor girl from Calamus to win." He laughs not with fun, but with the idea of him winning this again. With nasal voice he came back.

 

Looking forward for the day to finally come, the day that he will play the game on his way. Hurting anyone won't be a thing, this will always be the power and how greedy he is.

 

"I found the another emissary." 

 

 

It was a cold gray day in late November. The weather had changed overnight, when a backing wind brought a granite sky and a muzzling rain with it, and although it was now only a little after seven o'clock in the evening the pallor of a winter evening seemed to have closed upon the hills, cloaking them in mist.

 

A girl with her rosy cheeks, stand out beauty among the crowd. Late night walk, waiting for a girl of her age. She enjoy the night breeze in the busy city of Seoul. People passing by, with no hello nor goodbye.

 

Thickness of her clothes giving her warm, wind blow a little hitting her face, making her cold. Rubbing her two hands to give herself a warm.

 

"Sorry for waiting, I keep looking around for you. Tonight seems different, more people on the street." The young mistress smile, she move her skinny legs near the younger girl. Showing her hundred watts smile, that will never fail to make the younger one flabbergasted, tiny butterflies inside her stomach.

 

"It's alright, watching the people passing the street makes me busy." She returned with a sweet smile, the younger girl notice that the older one is feeling cold. She didn't think twice in holding the another girl's hand. Giving her warm, giving her safety and love she needed.

 

"I know your feeling cold Jessica unnie. Come on." She tug the hands, givings signals of finally moving from where they are standing. The girl named Jessica comply as she start moving her legs, keeping her phase with the younger and taller girl named Im Yoona — a dongsaeng and a best friend, someone she secretly in love with.

 

 

Sitting on the bench, under the aged old oak tree. Leaves hovering her head and the whole road, like some without care in the world. She watched her friend from the other side of the road buying a food, that will feed their hunger.

 

Jessica always see the younger girl more than a friend, but every words was keep unsung between the two of them. Yoona is the ideal type of everyone. A girl of her word, loving and carefree, fit as fiddle. 

 

Calm, simple, yet full of love. This is what she always wish for. Live like a people, like those mortal who cares about nothing, but just living.

 

Who she is playing with because that won't happen in a nick of time. This is her fate, Yoona's fate. To be part of the World of the Warriors — Arca, under the faction of Sagitta. She hated it, but she never hears anything from Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter