Page 26

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona have been stressed at work for almost two weeks, together with the fact that she's attending class again for her master degree; it's quite annoying, yet it's for her future, the life she always want to have. She comb her smooth hair to keep her hair falling in her face, and distracting what she was doing.

 

Being a 28 years old woman got so much stuff to do an attain. She found herself unsatisfied of what she have especially when it comes on term of success. Her batch mate are doing the best of their lives, some are travelling the world already, and that was one of her goal. To travel the world.

 

It's quite uneasy and unfair for her, she think that her career wasn't that good, and she don't have the love love life too. It's funny, yet true. She never had any one in her life. Never she got into relationship, maybe some fling, and never she will consider as real one.

 

Well she can say that she swing both ways, it's started during college when she start getting attracted with girls, yet never she never been in love, infatuation is the safe word. However, it annoys her sometimes, and makes her laugh the same time.

 

She was planning to just finish the exam this week, and finish all the reports, so she can have the a day sleep she's been praying for. Her friends keep teasing her too.

 

Yoong I don't know how you look like anymore.

 

Yoona will just rolled her eyes every time she read a message like that sent by one of her friends, she is used with all the teasing and mocking.

 

Yoona almost hit her head on the table, she's been reading five books for last subject tomorrow. She feel her head getting heavy. She already had four cups of coffee, and she will not be surprised if she palpitate, and lost consciousness. She was biting her pen like a lost kid, she's been reading the same paragraph for a quite time, yet she don't under a thing.

 

She closed the book and blink for some time, she inhale some air hoping it could help, it seems the boiler wasn't working well because it was still cold, or maybe it was just her feeling having no one. She decided to open the book again to continue studying.

 

She was ready to read the paragraph again when her phone blink, she sigh and check who ever distracting her precious study.

 

Dear, let's grab some drink.

 

Yoona don't know what this girl really wants from her, since she start attending school again, this girl have been her classmates. Now she wonder why this girl have the guts to ask for a drink when they have exam tomorrow.

 

Exam is more important, I think you also have tomorrow. Thanks anyway. Let's just see tomorrow.

 

Yoona turn off her phone and she continue studying again, she will ace her exam, this is her objective. Fortunately, she was looking forward in achieving her goal.

 

 

Yoona sigh, she was happy that finally exam is over. It will be her break, and she can focus on finishing the report, and start planning for what she will do in Christmas break.

 

Ever since her college, she leave their house to become independent. Her parents let her be though she was the youngest, Yoona leve by her phone yetkeeping in touch with her oarents in Jeonju.

 

She only went to Jeonju during New Year, and she spend her Christmas alone, it was rare for her to go with her friends because they all go home to their respective provinces.

 

"Yoona, how was exam?" Yoona knew that vouce, she is thebonly girl who keeps bugging her day and night.

 

"It's fine Inam doing fine." Yoona smile, she's not comfortable with this girl. However the girl link their arms pulling Yoona closer to her body.

 

"I was hurt that you rejected me last night, but I am considerate, and I will not take no as an answer. My friend open a massage parlour near the school. She gave me some perks, let's go together. Everyone needs some relaxation."  Yoona wants to say no, yet here this girl pulling her. 

 

They end up in a parlour, it was quite minimalist, it's coated in white and look refreshing and relaxing. Yoona can't help, but smile seeing the place.

 

"Woah Tiff, you come." The girl beside her remove her hands to Yoona and hug the other woman who just came. They kissed each other's cheeks reminding of Americans style of greetings as Tiffany always tell her.

 

This girl was quite bubbly, and the other one look friendly too.

 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter