Page 22

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Page 22 : Remake

Words: 9510

Rating: NC-17

 

Yoona’s brother was offered a job in Seoul. Having no parents around, Yoona learned to treat her older brother as a father and mother to her. She was a child when her mom and dad got into accident. Her brother was in college that time, and starting that day the older guy stand as a father. Now that Yoona’ brother is married, she still stay with her brother. The over treat her like their child.

 

"You are beautiful Yoona." Yoona even wink at herself. She giggle as she fix her new uniform. She once dream to be in this school, when she was still in Incheon. Now, its all in her hands.

Yoona was busy on complimenting herself, she was stop by the knock on the door. She walk lazily to open the door, because once again she was stop on her favorite hobby - complimenting herself.

 

"What?!" She asked with annoyance. The man smile looking how beautiful Yoona is. She ruffled Yoona’s hair and smile like an idiot like she always do. Then he fix himself, showing Yoona his corporate attire.

 

"Do I look good?" He asked with those smile still laying on his lips. Yoona rolled her eyes. She leave the man and enter her room again. The man follow her and stand in front of the mirror. He fix his red necktie and practice his smile.

 

"You know oppa you can ask Sora unnie instead of me." Yoona says as she check her things on her bag. "This girl, what time is your class?" The man ignored his sister he is used to this attitude of his younger sister. Yoona check her watch. “Can we go now?" Yoona asked and put her bag in her arms. "I am just waiting for you." Yoona’s brother says. He head out, and Yoona followed.

 

Yoona sit on the passenger seat. Siwon was still outside, he is talking to his wife. Yoona plug in her earphone. The song playing was Welcome To My life by Simple Plan. "Yoong!" Siwon remove Yoona's earphone.

 

"What?!" Yoona asked she is annoyed to her brother. Siwon just laugh and start driving. "Nothing~" Siwon says with a playful tone. Yoona rolled her eyes, and plug back the earphone to her ears. "Welcome to my life." Yoona mumbled.

 

Yoona was walking inside the campus as her brother drop her. The earphone was still in her ears. She don’t the place, but she was hoping to find some friends. "Hey." A girl wrap her arms to Yoona's shoulder. Yoona remove her earphone. She look at the girl, and remove the girl's arms to her. She fix herself. And even brush off her clothes, giving the other girl a disgusting look.

 

"You're ruining my uniform. Who are you?" Yoona asked with the disgusted face. She look on the girl from head to toe like she was insulting the girl. The girl laugh. "Sorry I just see you and I see that you are transferee because this is the first time I saw your face inside this Campus." The girl says with a smile.

"So you know all students here?" Yoona raised her brow, not the intimidating one. "Not all by name, and some are just by face." The girl answered honestly. "Ok? And now who are you?" Yoona asked, she was giving the girl that look again.

 

"Oh I forgot." The girl says and show her hands who just came from her pocket. She smile proudly and offer her hands. "I am Choi Sooyoung." 

 

"Oh Hi Sooyoung. Yoona Im." Yoona says and shook the girl's hands. “Yoona Im?” Yoona nodded. “American style.” Yoona says proudly.

 

She was about to walk when someone caught her attention. She look at Sooyoung and ask. “Who are those?” Sooyoung look on what Yoona is talking about.

 

“Oh you mean the circle of friends of Jessica.” Yoona look at Sooyoung again. “Jessica?” She asked in curiosity. “The girl on the center was Jessica Jung, the leader, she was cold as ice. She have boyfriend. The two girl in her side was Tiffany, the girl on left. And Yuri, the girl on right. Tiffany was loud girl. She is the leader of the cheerleaders here. She is dating the captain of basketball team. That was usual. Every school have that set up right?" Sooyoung explained and ask, Yoona just nodded in agreement.

 

"Yes, way back in my school in Incheon was like that. There are always the famous and nobody." Yoona commented. "Yuri was the number one flirt. Nothing really special about her. She is just hot. Love playing around. Better avoid her." Sooyoung continues and warn.

 

"Is she gay?" Yoona asked curiously. Sooyoung glance at her. "Yes she is. I mean she is bi." Sooyoung answered.

 

"Oh I see can I go now? I still have class." Yoona try to excuse herself, she even show her watch. Before Sooyoung can answer Yoona start walking away. But she got pull back by Sooyoung. The latter point a girl who have book in hands.

 

"Ok I know she is the nerd here I can tell that just by her look. Maybe I am nobody here, but I am not into nerd. And what with her?" Yoona asked because she is annoyed that Sooyoung pull her. They are not even close yet, she wonder if th girl could be less annoying?

 

"She is Seohyun, my crush." Sooyoung confess, she smile like she was really in love. Yoona let out chuckles. She look at Sooyoung and back to Seohyun. She don’t know what to say, but she tried. "You two look good together, bye." Yoona walk and raised her hands to bid a goodbye. Finally, she was able to leave.

 

“See you around Yoona!”

 

“Whatever.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

 

Yoona sit properly on the chair at the last row. She bring out her book. She put her earphone in her ears and start reading. Minutes have been passed she was into the book so much. Yoona didn't notice someone sitting beside her. She side eye the girl and see it was the girl named Jessica Jung. The girl next to her was the Tiffany Hwang. She look around the room looking for the three other member, but she find nothing.

 

Yoona remove her earphone as she see that the teacher enter the room. She look at the old man in front. Just like the usual type of teacher. Nothing special.

 

"Good Morning." The man greeted. He look at his students. All students stands to greet."Ok The office had been told me about the new student where is she?" The man asked as he search about unfamiliar face. The students start to look around the room. Yoona raised her hands, and smile. She stand properly. "Woah she sit beside Jessica?"
Students are whispering, but Yoona was able to hear it.

 

"Idiot she is the one who sit beside me." Yoona mumbled only her was the one to her it. Students here are really getting on her nerves. "Oh Ms. Im come in front and introduced yourself." The man commanded Yoona. 

 

"I am Im Yoona, nice meeting you all.Please take care of me." Yoona bow ninety degree and walk back to her place, She sit there and open her book again. The professor start to explain some random things.

 

"Im Yoona." The girl beside Yoona call her. Yoona curse, because another student is annoying her. Yoona look at Jessica. She tried to be nice as she can. Then she suddenly remember Sooyoung’s introduction about Jessica, she was thinking why the heck the girl is calling her if she was a cold ?

 

"Jessica Jung right?" Yoona raised her brow, she asked just to confirm if she got it right. "You already know me? I never thought that I am as famous as that." Jessica says laughing at Yoona. It wasn't the normal laugh. It was smug one. Tiffany who is beside Jessica laugh too. They are mocking Yoona. To be honest, no one dares to sit beside Jessica and Tiffany because these two are bully.

 

"Ms. Hwang and Jung you two are sitting together again?" The teacher says as he hear Tiffany and Jessica laughing. Jessica look at Tiffany and suppress her laughters. "Ms Jung and Ms. Im change place." The man commanded.

 

"Oh oh~" The students remark, because they know what will happen. “Shhhss.” The man told them to keep quite and stop disturbing the class.

 

"So you know me Im?" Jessica says as she rest her arms in her table and her hand in her face. She rolled the hair of Yoona in her other hand. Yoona look at the girl. Her forehead was wrinkled. She feel a bit nervous. Tiffany on the other hand was suppressing her laughters.

 

"Yes, a talkative student out there told me." Yoona says and get back to the lesson. She also swat the hands of Jessica. She is not used to it when somebody was talking to her when she have class. Yoona is a student who love to study.

"So what she say about us?" Jessica asked, she was challenge because of what Yoona just did. "Do I really have to----:"

 

"And what the three of you are talking about? Really Miss Im? I thought you are different to this two. If you are not interested with my class go out!" The man says.

 

"Sir it was ---" Yoona try to explain her innocence. But the man was more than mad. "Out!" Yoona stand and went out. Jessica and Tiffany follow Yoona while laughing.

 

"Im thanks finally we are out of class this is what I like." Tiffany says, showing that she was really happy. Yoona rolled her eyes. She hate this two bully. She never got bullied before.

 

"You can walk out of that class without dragging me." Yoona says in her normal annoyed tone. "Oh honey don't be mad ok? You will become old faster." Jessica says putting her finger in Yoona's chin. Yoona feels her heart beat faster due to to the closeness. She feel electricity because of the skinship. She became speechless. She don’t know why out of sudden Jessica have this effect on her.

 

"Oh we feel sorry for you kid. Are you same with the nerdy Seohyun there? Sometimes I think of her as a walking encyclopedia. She is the volume one, so are you the volume two?" Jessica added, she look at Tiffany. The latter laugh and also Jessica. They are good at this.

 

Yoona wrinkled her forehead. Her eyes was telling she is mad. She want to express herself, and she was getting annoyed why she can’t.

 

"Oh Miss Im was mad." Jessica says and push Yoona, making Yoona sat on the floor. “Oh Jessi why you did that? That's hurt." Tiffany says acting like she really care for Yoona. Then she laugh. Yoona stand and fix her uniform.


"Oh damn of all the things my uniform? I ironed it! This !" It will be good if only Yona say those words, but she never did. "Are you mute?" Tiffany asked and laugh.

 

"Mute~" Jessica says in mocking tone. "I am not!" Yoona yelled. She was glaring at the two girls. "Oh she is not Tiff." Jessica says and they laugh again. Yoona tolled her eyes and start walking, but she got pull back.

 

"Where do you think you are going?" Jessica pull her and raised her brown. She even smile. Yoona feel her heart again. She can't hear anything because her heart was beating so loud. Yoona didn't answer and she was frozen in her place.

 

"Do you like Ana and Elsa?" Jessica asked. Yoona wrinkled her forehead because she can't understand what this two was trying to say. "Because you are FROZEN." Jessica and Tiffany says and unison. Then they laugh again. The three look at the door of their room , and they see that the professor already left. Yoona walk and she heard Jessica says.


"Thank you Yoona for transferring. We got a new toy because of you!" Jessica yell then she laugh. Yoona heard Tiffany was laughing too.

“Damn it!”

 

 

Yoona was in a table alone. She was eating her food when Sooyoung came. "Hello Yoona." Sooyoung greeted and put her tray on the table. Yoona look at Sooyoung's tray and to the girl. She can say that they have the same taste.

 

“You don’t have friends don’t you?” Sooyoung asked. Yoona glare at her. “We are the same, so don’t think that you are better.” Yoona says as she eat again. "So how was the first two class? I have heard that you got the same class with the two bully?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yes, and of all the sit I got a sit between them. I got bully for the first time." Yoona eat her food. "That sounds annoying." Sooyoung says.

 

"Exactly."

 

"You are still lucky, you didn't get a class with Yuri, that flirt." Sooyoung says an shove her hamburger to . "Oh hello chopstick?" Sooyoung and Yoona look at the owner of the voice.

 

"H-hi" Sooyoung was stuttering as she see the two standing there. Jessica signal her hands, indicating that she want Sooyoung to leave. Sooyoung get her tray. "I am sorry." Sooyoung mouthed her apology, then she point Seohyun's table. Yoona see Sooyoung walk to Seohyun's table.

 

Tiffany sit opposite to Yoona, and Jessica beside her. Yoona feel tense. She hate this that Jessica is too close to her. Her heart was beating loud again. "Oh You got to much food here huh? Want me to help you drink?" Jessica asked she get the drinks of Yoona. She move her hand closer to Yoona's mouth and drop the paper cup.

 

The juice spill to Yoona's uniform. Tiffany was laughing and also Jessica. "Oh our Miss Im got a messy uniform. You are wet now."  Tiffany says and laugh. Yoona look at her uniform and to Tiffany and Jessica. She glared at the two.

 

Jessica acted to fix Yoona's uniform. But the truth she just wiping the stain in the other part of Yoona's white long sleeve. "Hey what are you doing?" Yoona complained, she swat the hands away.

 

Jessica look at Tiffany. The latter nodded. She got that look. Jessica stand from her sit. Yoona let out a sigh. Jessica wear a smug smile. She walk out of the canteen. Tiffany stand then she pull Yoona to her following Jessica.


"Hey what are you doing." Yoona complained she is strong, but Tiffany can pull her because the girl was hurting  her. The students just look at them. They can't do anything. Yoona look at Sooyoung and Seohyun, the two give her an apologetic look.


Seohyun and Sooyoung see Yoona disappear from the canteen. "I think she got worst than what we got." Seohyun remarks, Sooyoung nodded and drink her soda. Yes when Seohyun was new to this school she git bullied for one year. Year after that Sooyoung was tranferee she got bullied by that four girls also. After a year it was Taeyeon, but Sunny fall for Taeyeon. She stop bullying and just focus on her love. Tiffany and Jessica are the main bully, Yuri is just the one who flirt. Tiffany and Jessica hurt perons physically and mentally. But Yuri hurt persons emotionally.

 

 

Jessica stop at the back of the canteen. No one goes there only them. Tiffany and Yoona stop too. "What will you do to me?" Yoona yell, Jessica and Tiffany are just wearing their smile.

 

"Excited?" Jessica asked, Yoona rolled her eyes. She hate Jessica Jung so much and this Tiffany Hwang, but she hate herself more because she feel different thing to this Jung.

 

Jessica eyed Tiffany. The latter get her phone. Jessica walk in front of Yoona. Yoona look at her. Jessica give her a smile. Yoona feel her world stop. She forgit this girl was bullying her. Yoona was standing there. Her uniform got a stain of yellow because of the juice earlier.


Jessica loosen Yoona's tie. "Hey what are you doing?" Yoona raised her brow. She hold Jessica's wrist to stop the girl. Tiffany on the other hand was recording a video. She know how crazy Jessica is. "Don't tell me you don't like this." Jessica says seductively.

 

Yoona can feel her heart beating to loud. She feel nervous. She feel the time stop. She can see nobody, but only Jessica. Jessica remove Yoona's hands in her wrist. She start ing Yoona's uniform. Yoona can't move. She want to stop Jessica, but she can't. 4 buttons are undone. Jessica look at Yoona and smirk. She lean in her nose was touching Yoona's. Tiffany was suppressing her laughters. Jessica look at Yoona's eyes and back to her lips. She wear a smirk. 


"You are gay?" Jessica asked seductively. Yoona can't utter any words. Jessica captured Yoona's lips. Jessica was kissing Yoona, but Yoona didn't answer the kiss. She was frozen her mind was not functioning. Jessica look at Yoona and smirk. She snap her hands. Tiffany stop the video.  Jessica look at Tiffany and smile. 


"This girl will be my toy." Jessica says to Tiffany and wink. "If you say so. " Tiffany says looking at their new collection. Yoona was still there not moving. "Tell your little girlfriend that don't touch what is mine ok?" Jessica commanded.

"Aye aye." Tiffany nodded. Jessica was pertaining to Yuri. Yes Kwon Yuri. The whole campus that she is player, but she have girlfriend named Tiffany. Tiffany was known dating the captain of basketball team because that was the rule of the school, but the truths was she have relationship with Yuri.

 

"Move now idiot." Jessica says and they left Yoona. As the two left Yoona move. "Oh she kiss me..." Yoona says and hold her lips. She feel embarrassed and feel happy. She know that this is too early, but she will admit she have crush on Jessica now, and she hate the girl at same time.

 

 


Yoona was sitting on the chair in their dinning room. Her brother and sister in law was there too. "How was first day?" Siwon asked his sister as he put rice on the plate of her wife. Her her two button. He just came from work. Yoona let out a sigh. She is now on her pajamas. Sora look at her sister in law.

 

"You are not used to the thing on your new school?" Sora asked Yoona. Yoona just looking at her plate nodded in agree. Siwon look worried he look at his wife. "You know things here in Seoul got a big different." Sora says. "Oppa have you got--" Yoona pause for a while and think.


Yoona want to say that she got bullied for the first time, but she know that her brother will only be worried of her. "What?" Siwon asked.

 

"Nothing." Yoona lied to her brother. "Don't worry you will be used to it." Siwon raffled Yoona's hair. Yoona let out a sigh and start getting a food. 

 

I wish I will be used to it. Damn you Jung.

 

 

"Yup I just got home from school babe. Yes you where are you? On the club again? Damn party. You are dancing some other girls again. Ok Taecyeon I know you already,  can you please not lie." Jessica was annoyed with her boyfriend. 

 

"Nickhun told me that you went back to your shared apartment with him last night drunk. You are drop by old lady." Jessica added.


"Unnie~" Krystal called her sister who is in the balcony talking to her phone. "What!?" Jessica raise her brow as her sister call her. "Talking to your idiot boyfriend again?" Krystal asked, Jessica look at her phone.


"I will call you later Taecyeon." Jessica ended the call. "What did you say?" Jessica asked her sister, she was shock on her sister's choice if word, sure her parents will scold her. "Is that exactly what you learn from your school?" Jessica asked in annoyance.  

 

"Not exactly, to be honest I learned that from you." Krystal pointed her sister. "What? Me? Excuse me ~ stop using that words in front of mom and dad because if they heard that from you and tell your excuse to them I will be scolded." Jessica says and enter her room. She sit on bed. Krystal follow her. The latter put her hands on her hip. 

 

“I hear it from you when you curse your boyfriend when you fight last Friday night." Krystal explained  Jessica face palmed she hate it. Her parents will be mad that she is bad example to her sister. Jessica is not fond of studying. Their parents are always busy, Jessica hate that, that was the reason why she is not a good daughter.

 

"Can you went out of my room now?" Jessica tell her sister. Krystal shook her head. "I want to ask you something."

 

"Just tell it and leave will you." Jessica tooled her eyes. She get the moisturizer in her drawer and start putting it in her face. "Have you went to my room?" Krystal asked.

 

"What!!? What will I do there? Don't give the fault on me if you lose something in your room." Jessica says and look at her face in the mirror. Krystal room was in the second floor too, but back of the house. Jessica's room was in front.

 

"Oh oh, Nothing was lost, just want to be sure if you went there." Krystal answered. "No ok so go out." Jessica says being annoyed to her sister.

 

"Bye~" Krystal says and left the room of her sister. "That brat she is annoying." Jessica complain  She look at herself and she remember Yoona."Im Yoona." Jessica says and wear a smile.

 


"So Jessica got the new girl?" Yuri asked her girlfriend. "Yes honey." Tiffany answered and kiss Yuri. "Wait there someone coming."Yuri says, and stop Tiffany. Tiffany look at the one who is coming. She wear smirk as she see who it is. "Im Yoona." Tiffany mumbled, then she block Yoona. "Can you stay away from my sight?"


Yoona says being annoyed. Yes this is Yoona. She is fighting back. She just can't fight back when it was Jessica. "Seems you are different from the Yoona I saw yesterday." Tiffany says with a smug smile. 

 

"So she is Jessica's new toy?" Yuri asked. Tiffany nodded. Yuri look at Yoona from head to toe. "Jessi have the taste." 

 

"Can the two of you go away?" Yoona asked with annoyance. Tiffany look at the watch of her. "Ok ." Tiffany says and pull Yuri. Yoona rolled her eye and walk away from the two.

 

"Why you let her pass that easy?" Yuri asked. "Jessi was in the room right now. She can handle that." Tiffany says.

 

 

Yoona enter the room and see no one was there. She let out a sigh. She walk to her chair. She feel relief that Tiffany let her pass that easy. "Those two idiots. Who they think they are? They aren't look good together. I am more beautiful than that Yuri. What  Tiffany see on that girl? And gosh? Really kissing at the hallway? Gosh. Those two so----" The door close. Yoona was shock she look at the door and she see Jessica there. The girl smirk at her.

 

"Idiot Yoona." Yoona told herself. "What are you saying?" Jessica walk to her. "J-jessica I-I a-am----" Yoona can't utter a word. She is stuttering and she hate herself for that. Jessica move closer to her.


"What Yoona?" Jessica says. "I-I d-didn't m-mean w-what I-I say." Yoona was stuttering. "What do you think will happen when Yuri and Tiffany heard your remarks?" Jessica asked. She walk closer to Yoona. She show her phone.  Yoona look at the phone and back to Tiffany.

 

"Have you watch the video of us?" Yoona was confused, she doesn't know about any video. "W-what video?" Yoona asked. "Here." Jessica push Yoona. Yoona got sit on her chair. Jessica untie her bun. She remove her coat and fan herself.

 

"So hot." Jessica says and her three button. Yoona swallow hard. Her heart was beating loud her hands are sweating. Here ye was fixed to Jessica. Jessica sat on lap of Yoona. "J-Jessica what----/"

 

"Shhh---" Jessica put Yoona's arms wrap in her waist. "Let us watch our video together." Jessica says, Yoona was sweating. Jessica is aware of it. Jessica smirk at the reaction of Yoona. She sit properly. Yoona feel more tense.

 

"Aren't you use to do this? Aren't your old school don't do this?" Jessica asked seductively. Yoona didn't answer and Jessica smirk. The video start playing. It was the video of them yesterday. Yoona didn't answer and Jessica smirk. The video start playing. It was the video of them yesterday.

 

"Hmm- Yoong." Jessica breath out. Yoona was turn on. Jessica look at the window. She see that professor was going inside and her classmates. She smirk. She stand and pull Yoona. Jessica rest in the wall. She pull Yoona to her. She can't move. Their body was close.

 

Yoona don't know what to say. Jessica smirk to her. The professor open the door. Jessica click her phone. Then a recording play it was a girl.Jessica suppress her laughters. Yoona look at the door. "What are the two of you doing? Go to office now!!!"


The man shouted. Yoona was shock. Jessica smirk. She pull Yoona with her. Tiffany smirk as they see them. "Got a good job Jessi." Tiffany says.

 

 


"Ms. Im did you know that your parents will be called due to this mischief you have done?" The principal scold Yoona. Jessica was in the side just suppressing her laugh. Yoona was lowering her head. Her brother will be mad if he know this. Yoona didn't do anything it is all Jessica's phone fault who have a recording. "And you Ms. Jung do you really want your parents to be called again?"

 

"Sir they will not come here they are too busy." Jessica says. "This will be the first warning of the two of you! Araseo?"

 

"Yes Sir." Yoona and Jessica answer they went out of the office. "Yoona are you ok?"
Jessica says sarcastically, Yoona ignore her land left. Jessica just laugh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter