Page 17

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 17

Cheater : Part 1

Words: 865

Rating: NC-17

 

A/N: I know that the trailer seems promising, but I don't want any disappointment. This will be three to five shots. I expect reaction with no scrub too since I made it for you guys. I am sad seeing that it got no reaction at all.

 

"You and Jessica end your relationship?" Here is Jonghyun again, a good friend. Tall guy and handsome, don't have a lover maybe he is gay. That's what Yoona think of her best friend.

 

"Yup, she cheat on me." Yoona says with sadness. It hurts her, but what can she do? The girl choose to look for other than her. Maybe she isn't enough?

 

"That's sad, but will you just throw those eight years of relationship because of that. She just did it once." Jonghyun tried to explain. Yoona stops sipping her cocktail as she glance at her friend.

 

"She threw that away the moment she cheat on me." That make sense Jonghyun knows it.

 

"When was the last time the two of you talked?" He asked, Yoona sigh.

 

"Last week. I break things between us in the hit of the moment. She didn't even call to try explain herself. Maybe she was getting bored of me." Yoona was really sad and Jonghyun knows it.

 

Yoona and him were friends since highschool. Yoona glance at Jonghyun again.

 

"Let's go home?" Jonghyun asked. Yoona shook her head "I don't want to go home yet, I keep seeing Jessica around my unit. I want to find someone to replace her."

 

"That's not a good idea." The man says making Yoona frown.

 

"I don't know what to do anymore. I am tired of this . I am tired of everything." Jonghyun frown seeing his friend doing like this.

 

"I'll just answer this call I'll be back." Jonghyun excuse himself to answer a certain call.

 

Yoona was all alone in the bar stool. "I never see you around is this your first time here?" Yoona look at the owner of the voice and see a woman smiling at her. She nod as an answer and look back at her drink. 

 

The woman sat beside her. "I was with my friends and I see you been drinking with a guy. Your boyfriend?" The woman asked again. Yoona shook her head.

 

"Oh great. I am Tiffany Hwang. You are?" The woman offer her hand. Yoona look at her and don't want to be rude and offer her hand too.

 

"Im Yoona."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter