Page 14

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 14

Unite : Part 2

Words: 1985

Rating: NC-17

In the clear reddish field, where fire meets the sky. The autumn sky was as bright as Zeus’ eyes. Nary a cloud blemished its bliss-blue complexion and the sun was like a glowing medallion pinned to a sheet of white paper.

 

Wriggling and writhing with the pain of its existence, it flashed once, glossy and polished, like the cold, gold prongs of the Apocalypse.

 

The celestial fire ball in line in the sky, scorching in a saffron - red like color, Hitting the crystal field making it in blaze.

 

A voice of man was heard, together Yoona and Jessica standing side by side. Ready to hear out the order that been given by the supreme of Sagitta.

 

"Hear in front of you Virtuoso, Sooyeon of Arca. The daughter of our late warrior Bellator Heechul." The amator introduced with his manly voice, full of seriousness.

 

"Together with the toxophilite of the Sagitta. The crowned princess, a praeliator. Giving honor to Princess Yoona of Arca." The amator bow down to show his honor, with his back forming an arc.

 

"The day finally come." A pause, the two were waiting patiently for the words of the supreme.

 

"The first half of the war is here." In a speed of light, the whole place turn into a dark place, with a star above their head giving a little light. Yoona and Jessica were left standing face to face. 

 

"Yoona." Jessica suddenly feel helpless. The feeling that she can't explain, Yoona is giving her the look that she can't read. Having no any idea of what's been running in Yoona's mind.

 

"I am sorry, but I have to." She didn't fail to see the tear leave the lovely doe eyed of her dear Yoona.

 

Without a word a sword go deeper in her heart, with her world going dark as her body hit the crystal field. 

 

Yoona who is crying held Jessica by her arms, she kiss the girl with so much love. "I am sorry my moon." With pull of love she caress Jessica's hair. Her father and the amator was watching them with a greedy smile in their lips.

 

"Now that Sooyeon is helpless as human, it will not be hard for Sagitta to kill her. Because in the eclipse she will never gain any power anymore because she is only a human." The supreme laugh knowing that the game was in his side. 

 

"And who will kill her?" The amator asked the supreme.

 

"Only Yoona can kill her, my daughter don't need to know it by now. It will be a secret between us until the dawn of the eclipse finally come my loyal Amator, Yunho." A Cheshire smile visible in her old like lips, a dry lips an old man. Yunho smile and bow down honoring the evil plan of the supreme. This plan was done since the day they learned that Sooyeon is the another emissary that Yoona should kill or other way round. The same reason why she was sent to wild of the mortar in the first place. Yoona was weeping with the unconscious body of her girl, not knowing the evil plan of his father.

 

 

 

"Yoongie!" She wakes up a day after. No longer having the memories of being a Bellator. She is Jessica Jung, a girl who grew on US. Now living in the Seoul with her best friend Yoona, only a best friend.

 

Saying that she lost her memory because of an accident. Watching her happily hopping to give her a hug, like nothing matters, and being a human is the best thing that ever happens in this world.

 

It hurts seeing the girl she love only seeing her as a friend. In every side and even world, their love is wrong in every way. In Arca or in Earth. That won't happen.

 

"I've been looking for you the whole time. Dong jun asked me to walk me home, but I say I'll be going with my lovely best friend." A hug, the friendly one. Yoona wants more, but how can she say that when in weeks of living in Earth with Jessica forgetting her memories she doesn't give any sign of liking Yoona more than a friend.

 

She keeps showing that she is fond of the new guy she met in school, the guy with name of Kim — Kim Dong jun. It was hurting her, but all she can do is watch.

 

She do it for her love, she don't want to kill Jessica and be dead forever. She rather have making another memories with the girl, for just being a friend.

 

"Let's start walking?" She returned with a smile. Offering her hands that the young mistress held with happiness visible in her lips and eyes. The twinkling of the brown eyes that used to be blue, she's not a Ball of Sagitta anymo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter