Page 10

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 10

For Granted

Words:1596

Rating: NC-17

 

A/N: Exam week finally come to an end. Gonna wait for results. However, I am back. I hope you enjoy the update.

"I've been liking this woman from the marketing department. Some of the people called her , but I know she is far from it. She is beautiful in her own way. I once help her with her car." Yoona smile. Yuri won't deny that those smile means something. 

 

Finally after a long time Yoona fall in love for a first time. Yoona's been a good friend to her. Yoona is like a family to her. Yoona is always there for her. She been there during her best and worst.

 

"I want to meet that girl." Yuri says as she pat Yoona's back. "I will, if she finally say yes to go out with me." 

 

Yuri was really proud of her friend.

 

 

 

"Jessica." Jessica smile to Yoona who was waiting for her. Yoona is being a gentlewoman as usual. She always wait for Jessica, and Yoona and her will leave the office together.

 

"You look great." Yoona smile, Jessica see the girl as a hoobae and a younger sister. She is not dumb not to notice the signals Yoona was giving her. But Jessica's heart is taken already. 

 

"I wonder if you have plan tonight. I will have some dinner with a friend. Will you mind if I introduce the two of you?" Jessica see how Yoona was trying hard to calm herself. It's a shame if she will say no. She find herself nodding and agreeing.

 

 

 

"Jessica I was glad that you agree on meeting me. I'm sorry that my friend will be late for a bit." Yoona scratch her back. Jessica notice it. She pat Yoona's shoulder.

 

"Don't b e nervous, I'm just a senior." Jessica smile and settle down. They order their food and start eating.

 

Yoona notice the dirt near Jessica's face. She lean in to remove it. She also fix Jessica's strand of hair.

 

"I wonder if I can ask you out again for a dinner just the two of us." Yoona don't know where she get the guts to ask. Jessica smile, she don't want to let the girl down. It's just she have someone that she's been liking already. She don't know how to turn Yoona down.

 

 

"Yoona sorry I was late. Traffic jam." Yuri came hugging Yoona. She look to the girl that Yoona been liking.

 

"Yuri?"

 

"Jessica?"

 

"You know each other? Wow this is amazing." Yoona clap her hands. "She's my friend." Yuri says as she settle down. Jessica's mood change immediately. Yoona notice it, but she just let it slip. She think, she doesn't have the rights to ask.

 

 

The dinner past quiet well, that's what they think it is. Some short conversations was shared, enough to give the doe eyes girl that something is not right.

 

 

 

Days and weeks of Yoona asking her out. Jessica can't say no. Yoona is kind, good looking and so innocent. Yoona is the kind of girl you wouldn't hard learning to love.

 

If only Jessica is not in lobe with a certain girl, maybe she gave Yoona a chance.

 

"Unnie. Can I ask you tonight to be my date for the valentines? If you came it means you are accepting my feelings and if not, maybe it's just that we aren't meant to be." That was the note left in her desk with a cup of coffee that valentines day.

 

Jessica was hesitant, she know it is the right time. That night she meet Yuri.

 

"So you're telling me to choose Yoona? Damn Yuri you are my girlfriend!" Jessica yell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter