Chapter 5

Forced

I went back home,having the mindset of not getting married as Sana would tell her parents. I showered and prepared to sleep when my parents called me down." Tzuyu, you have a call." My Father shouted. I ran down the steps and answered it." I think you should come over. Sana is in an emotional state and I think you're the best person to help her." It was hee Mother. I didn't reply and did not hesitate to just slipped into my slippers and ran all the way to Sana's house with my Thrasher hoodie and Long sweatpants. When I reached the house, I quickly greet her parents and ask where she was. They pointed to the room on the second level which was at the right corner. I charged into the room and saw some beer bottles at the side of the room. I saw Sana on the bed with tear stains on her face. I ran to her and cupped her cheeks. She was sleeping but she woke up to my action. Her eyes opened and they were swollen. "Sana unnie, are you ok? Stop crying I'm here for you. Let's save the marriage I know you want it." I told her. "Chewy ah, it's ok! We can cancel it cause you don't want it." Sana mumbled. "No! I Want the marriage!" I spoke a little louder. She was shocked. I hugged her tight, "I'm sorry Sana unnie! Sorry to scare you and make you in this state." She pulled on my sweater and I could smell the strong alcohol stench. "Can you sleep with me?" She ask with her head tilted a little and giving me her puppy eyes. I nodded and climbed onto her queen-sized bed with her. I hug her tight and kissed her forehead. She place her head at the crook of my neck. I placed my hand on her back,slightly above the waist and she place her hands around my neck. And we fell into deep sleep.

The Next Morning 

I woke up to see an awake Sana climbed above me. "Good morning,chewy-ah!" She greeted me. I smiled and greeted her back. "I'm so sorry to trouble you and have you to stay over because of me." She added. "Unnie,it's not you fault. It's my fault. I was so foolish to think about cancelling the marriage." I added. She put her finger on my lips," shh. It's no one's fault,ok?" I nodded and she removed her finger. She lied down above me and I could feel her nose brushing my neck.  I shivered a little. "Unnie,are you willing to spend today with me? It's like a first date." I spoke scratching my nape. She nodded her head vigorously and hugged me tight. I was happy and smiled. I slid my hands down her back and to her waist. She look up to face me," That's a very fast progress for you,chewy!" I smiled nervously and wanted to hide somewhere out of embarrassment. We stayed there cuddling and no one wanted to leave the bed. We spoke to find out more about each other and appreciated each other. It was all so well till we were both called down to have breakfast. I decided to call my parents as I did not inform them I'll be coming here. After the call, I went to the dining room to have breakfast with Sana and her parents. Sana and I's relationship had really progressed. I was Glad about that and felt happy about it.