Chapter 4

Forced

 That girl was.... Lisa. Seeing her made me happy as I haven't seen her in a long time but it also made my blood boil cause she cheated on me for her Best Friend,Rosé. She transferred as soon as she broke up with me. She climbed down the stairs and greeted my parents and the owners of the house which she called auntie and Uncle. So she isn't the person I was gonna marry. She smiled at me and said a simple hi. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me aside saying,"Sorry, I want to borrow Tzuyu for a while." in the process of pulling me. She pulled me to the back garden of the mansion." Tzuyu-ya, I have not seen you for a Long time! You became so much prettier!! I missed you!" She engulfed me in a tight hug. "Well, I missed you too! Haven't seen you in a while. How are you and are things going fine between Rosé and you?" I ask. "I'm doing fine and Rosé and I are still going on." She replied. "That's great to hear!" I simply added as I am happy about the fact she's alright. "Ok, I think I have to go soon. I'm meeting Rosé." She spoke. "Oh,ok. Wait, can you tell me who I'm gonna marry?" I ask her. "Well,that girl is my family Friend. I'm not related to her. She's a sweet girl. I'm sure you'll love her!!" She replied happily. I nodded. "Guess I'll go now. Bye!" She waved bye as she left from the back gate of the garden. I slowly walked back to the living room. I still have no idea what's the name of the owners of this mansion. I address them as Uncle and auntie as they told me to. I sat down on the sofa and they ask," Where's Lisa?" I replied saying she went out on a date with Rosé. Uncle and Auntie both nodded their head and just smiled at me. "Our Daughter will be here soon. Sorry,she's always like this. Being late cause of her clumsiness and would lost her way." Uncle added. "Should I go pick her up? Walk her here?" I ask out of worry. Before they got to answer, the bell rung. The Maid rushed to the door and opened it." That is my Daughter." Uncle continued. She stepped in and spoke," Sorry to keep you guys waiting!!" She turned and look at me and spoke,"T-Tzuyu?" I was also shocked as that girl was none other than Minatozaki Sana. She came closer to where we were sitting and sat down beside her parents." So you guys know each other?" Both our parents ask. We both nodded our head. Uncle clapped his hands,"Since we're all here, why not let's proceed to the dining table to eat." We all stood out and left to the dinning table which is in a room near the kitchen. Our parents are in front and Sana and I stood behind them,silent. As soon as the food were served by a few butchlers, our parents were talking. I ate my food silently with Sana beside me. We both ate quickly and just sat there in silence. I excused myself as I felt awkward being there. I left the room and went to the garden which has a set of swings. I sat there silently when I felt someone's presence. She sat on the other swing."Can I call you Chewy? It's kinda hard for me to pronounce your name." Sana ask in a very soft voice. I nodded at her cuteness. "I want to talk to you." Sana said. "Sure,let's talk!" I smiled. 

Dialogue of Tzuyu and Sana

Sana:Sorry for being rude to you. It's just that my friends told me to stay away from you. 

Tzuyu:Yea,I know. It's ok! 

Sana: How do you feel about this marriage?

Tzuyu:I feel like I am kinda underage. I don't want to get married at such a young age.

Sana: I know I'm sorry about that. So do you want to cancel the marriage? 

Tzuyu:Sana unnie, I know you want it. We can have it if you want it

Sana: It's up to you. If you don't want it,neither do I.

Tzuyu:Are you sure? So you think you can tell your parents you want to cancel it?

End of dialogue

Sana nodded. I smiled at her. She didn't look at me and just stared at the ground. We both headed back to the dining room and after a while, my parents and I left the house and went back home.