#2 Eyes filled with sadness

Hurts , yet faking a smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Why are you in a corner?????" 

"Oh hi J-Jungkook! Sorry! I was j-just playing with my p-ph-phone and fell asleep here. Nothing serious." Jimin faked a smile while saying that.

"But your phone is on the table across the room. How can you play? And why is your eyes swollen? Did you cried last night? What happened?!" Jungkook asked looking worried.

"Nothing." Jimin replied as he stood up and tried to walk to the bathroom. Before jimin close the door, Jungkook yelled "If there's any thing wrong, tell me and I'll help you. Hyung."   Jimin thought in his head, "you will never be able to help me since you are the one who cause pain to my heart."

That day , Jimin manage to come for training dance. He acted normal toward everybody. Then suddenly, Taehyung fell by accidentally tripped over Jin's foot. Before Taehyung hit the floor and shiek, Jungkook  quickly flew across the room and grabbed onto taehyung. Everybody was shocked! Except Jimin, who was at the corner, didnt even bother to look at them. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. Yes, taehyung like Jungkook as well. Everybody started to tease both of them before dance in the dance room like " Omg vkook's ship start sailing!!!".

Little did they know that Jimin was hurt , like a million of needles poked into his heart. He wanted to cry out badly, he couldn't. And no one noticed Jimin, all were busy making fun of Jungkook and Taehyung. Suddenly, as Hoseok was drinking water, he saw Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter